darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > Some general questions about this game
Page 1 of 1
Some general questions about this game [CLOSED]
SpyroxSparx Red Sparx Gems: 16
#1 Posted: 12:11:44 15/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I had this game ages ago and lost it during a move. I recently bought a used copy and noticed some weirdness. Since it's been so long since I originally owned the game, I can't remember if the things I'm noticing are just flaws of the game or if it's because the used disc is rather scratched. I was hoping if I asked here that people who own a good copy of this game could help me out.

*sometimes Spyro's movements and the movement of the camera is really jerky and abrupt. Other times it almost seems like it has a slight lag.

*sometimes the sounds are off (like if he breaks a vase, it won't make the breaking noise it usually makes or sometimes when he talks to a character, their voice will continue talking after he has moved on)

* some of the levels are really dark - to the point where I have to make him constantly use flame breath to see where I am going (esp Crop Circle Country & Thieves Den)

*sometimes Spyro freezes up and I can't control him. I have to exit the level or re-start the game

Are these all issues in the game? Or is the disc bad? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I have no idea if a scratched disc is capable of making such changes in gameplay smilie I was hoping I could find out since if it is due to the disc I have a short time to return it and get my money back or get a new copy.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:12:45 15/11/2011 by SpyroxSparx
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#2 Posted: 12:45:41 15/11/2011
All of those issues are in the game sadly. The game was released too early, and has a lot of problems with it. Some of them were fixed in the Gamecube version, but not all of them.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
SpyroxSparx Red Sparx Gems: 16
#3 Posted: 23:03:27 15/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much for the reply! I really appreciate it. I kinda figured they were likely game issues but I wasn't completely sure! Thanks again!
gnastygnorc Green Sparx Gems: 135
#4 Posted: 02:47:14 19/11/2011
anytime.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me