Page 1 of 1
Trade:3DS Version for XBOX 360 Version [CLOSED]
molcos Red Sparx Gems: 80
#1 Posted: 17:52:58 04/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Hello.

I got 2x3ds kits for my kids.

Only one of my kids actually play the game on the 3DS, the other one lost interest after a day (He's 5 years old)

I would like to trade one of the kits for the 360 Version as they can play together on that.

I live in Norway and prefer the trade to be local or any of the other Nordic country's.

But if you live elsewhere and do want to trade that will work to.

Answer here or send a PM.

Regards

*This is my original post edited to show that i would like to trade for the whole game and not just the characters*
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:07:06 16/11/2011 by molcos
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#2 Posted: 22:46:56 04/11/2011
sorry, but actually the console versions are more 'rare'.

Stealth Elf can be bought individually, but the console characters cannot. I'd be willing to trade non starter pack characters though smilie

Maybe I'd be willing to part with three characters, for Ignitor and Dark Spyro, and you can keep Stealth Elf. Pending proper arrangements for the transaction, of course.
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#3 Posted: 00:56:37 05/11/2011
Darn it I would've done it. But I went and bought the 3ds kit. Now I have a spare portal and game copy, I don't know it the 3ds is any good if I go and buy one.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#4 Posted: 01:40:45 05/11/2011
you bought the kit without having a 3DS? that's pretty hardcore. Good luck selling the game and portal without characters if you plan on not keeping it.
#5 Posted: 03:38:27 05/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Hello Riverhippo.

I have all the charcters except the ones stated above, the Legendarys and the one you get from Darklight Crypt (Both packages are pending delivery from ebay seller though)

When you say that you can part with 3 figures are you talking about the starter figures (Gill, Trigger and regular spyro?
Those are the only ones i am interested in currently.

Arrangement can be made here in the open or by PM, whatever you think is the best smilie

But i was thinking that we send it by regular mail and we just pay the shipping for ourselves.

If you want to check up on me a bit before the trade i can send you my ebay username, i can give you my phone number in a private PM if you like to have a chat beforehand also.
I am very flexible in whatever transaction we choose.

Regards.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#6 Posted: 03:46:19 05/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I just figured as you only get the 3DS figures in the one package, that they are slightly less common as you get the same types for all the other consoles.
You are right about the Stealth Elf, it can be bought separately.

Jak: I like the 3DS version, it's fast to level up and i like to be able to lie down in the sofa and just chill with the game.
One thing though, you can't change characters in a game. You have to go out to the safe place and do that.

You can bring 2 skylanders with you and shift between them, but i would rather have it as on the xbox/ps3/wii where you can change whenever you want.
---
rob7274 Green Sparx Gems: 113
#7 Posted: 11:32:57 05/11/2011
Good deal.....I have the 3DS version though
---
Im New (Skylanders Fan)
Not enough room for all my Skylanders so just my fav: smilie
#8 Posted: 13:22:53 05/11/2011 | Topic Creator
This must be the biggest cash-cow in the gaming history ever (apart from the obvious WOW).

I mean, what a genius stroke to have all the character already in the game...and you have to pay like 7£ for each unlock.

I would not dare to think about what will happen when other companies adopt the same.
Imagine Diablo IV and World of Warcraft 2 with this implemented, tens of million players that will HAVE to buy new characters to change class and race smilie

Would we complain to that...probably not, as we all love to collect.
---
Quikwix Green Sparx Gems: 134
#9 Posted: 14:48:27 05/11/2011
Personally I think collecting ALL the figures for the 3DS version is a bit of a waste, the 3DS version is to short. The console version makes more sence but it would be better just to get 3DS/other console and get the missing figures that way. Pleanty of great games coming out for the 3DS is the next few weeks (Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 7) and I am sure people can find a console with games they like to match.

May have to save for a while but it is worth it for the other skylanders game experince and I am sure you can find them 2nd hand cheaper somewhere.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#10 Posted: 23:08:20 05/11/2011
Quote: molcos
Imagine Diablo IV

They would only get 5 figurines from the base game and a probably 2 more from an expansion.

That said, the figurines coould be significantly larger and more elaborate - read expensive.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#11 Posted: 00:27:24 06/11/2011
sorry, molcos, I'm gonna have to pass. I'm not willing to give up Spyro, Gill Grunt, or Trigger Happy.

Just a reminder, the console games play a lot differently than the 3DS, and the storyline is different, i think. So it may be worth it to get a console version, if you have a console, that is. (I suggest Wii or PS3)
#12 Posted: 00:47:20 06/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Bummer, oh well i will have to keep looking then.

I do have a Xbox and i have thought about getting the game on that, im 95% done with the 3DS anyways so i might actually do that.
This is the most i have spent on games for a long long time...Well done Activision smilie

Thanks for your time Mr Hippo.
---
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#13 Posted: 00:51:44 06/11/2011
@riverhippo smilie ya i'm pretty into it. The problem of the Draconic trait of collecting. smilie I swear it's gonna get the better of me.

@ molcos Thanks for the info, I was kinda looking for sombody who actually played it. You wouldn't by chance know if there is a reformat for it, Or can you use the characters between the 3ds and the larger counsole?

As I side note I hope there is no collection stats on the 3ds, I don't really want to buy them all twice, Which I may wind up already doing for a brother.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#14 Posted: 13:56:16 06/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Jak: All the characters are cross platform compatible, and they even remembers what level they are when you play it on the Xbox/PS3 or whatever system you have.

Not entirely sure what you mean with remember stats, but if you are referring to that they are locked to the first system they are played on, thats false!
You can play each figure on whatever system you like and have no trouble whatsoever.

The only thing i noticed is that if you play on the 3DS with one figure and then later try the same type of figure (I have 2 of each starter figure) you will get a notice on that this figure is already saved with a different ID or something. You have the option of overwrite the progress with this figure or place the original back.

This is one of the reasons im trading my kids duplicates.

(Im glad i have kids, it's a great excuse to buy stuff and claim that it's for them when in fact i'm just as excited to play with it)
---
InfinityGuy Red Sparx Gems: 40
#15 Posted: 16:03:33 06/11/2011
I am so sorry. I am an idiot for doing that here hers just a picture i got:
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Im the guy who's life is Infinite
Check out ma youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/DassidaFilms
#16 Posted: 16:47:59 07/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Just a quick bump that im still interested in a trade.

I might even trade one of the 3DS packages for a Xbox package if we can agree on shipping and whatnot.

My youngest son does not play the game that much anyway.

So straight trade with just figures or the whole package.
---
anverc Yellow Sparx Gems: 1342
#17 Posted: 17:48:54 07/11/2011
Quote: molcos
The only thing i noticed is that if you play on the 3DS with one figure and then later try the same type of figure (I have 2 of each starter figure) you will get a notice on that this figure is already saved with a different ID or something. You have the option of overwrite the progress with this figure or place the original back.

I believe (at least the intent was) that you will only receive this message if you have unsaved toy data. The save game only has a single place for each toy's unsaved data, so this message is to make sure you realize when you're about to overwrite some stuff that hasn't been saved back to the toy it corresponds with.
#18 Posted: 21:09:26 07/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Ok, i was planning of trading them all originally as it is probably easier that way.
But think about it and i will do the same smilie
---
#19 Posted: 21:09:31 16/11/2011 | Topic Creator
*Bump*

Still interested in a trade, but for the complete package this time (360 version)
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me