darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Wii controls for Skylanders VS Xbox/PS3?
Page 1 of 1
Wii controls for Skylanders VS Xbox/PS3? [CLOSED]
MermaidKelly Green Sparx Gems: 444
#1 Posted: 17:17:28 26/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I want to buy Skylanders. My dilemma is whether to buy it for Wii or Xbox 360. I played it at a friend's house on PS3 and enjoyed the classic control scheme...(button 1 for primary attack...button 2 for secondary/dash)...but that got me wondering...how does it play on Wii?

I am guessing primary attack is A button...but what button is dash/secondary attack? Any other explanations of Skylanders on Wii is helpful. Thanks!
---
smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#2 Posted: 18:45:21 26/10/2011
Nunchuck joystick - Move Skylander
A - Primary attack
B - Secondary attack
C - Talk to NPCs/Skip cutscenes
Z - Third attack
+ - Brings up pause menu
- - Brings up Skylander's summary
You also shake the Wii remote to open chests and hat boxes as well as to unlock doors with keys.
MermaidKelly Green Sparx Gems: 444
#3 Posted: 21:03:36 26/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you for the quick response!

I have to figure out which version to get! smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 21:08:31 26/10/2011
I would suggest getting it for the 360. That isn't based on which version is better, that's based on the money you'll be spending. Wii games, or multi-plat games on the Wii, are generally cheaper than 360/PS3 games. This is one of the few occasions where a Wii multi-plat game is the same cost as a 360/PS3 game. The game may have been built on the Wii, but for the 360/PS3 version you get better graphics/resolution which would normally be something that would cost you extra on top of the price of a Wii game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:01 26/10/2011 by bionicle2809
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me