darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Lets try Connecting Classic and Skylanders Timeline
Page 1 of 1
Lets try Connecting Classic and Skylanders Timeline [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1 Posted: 05:04:21 11/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Mentioned in another thread so Timeline goes the same till AHT ends or the GBA line of games end, Spyro successfully defeats the sorcerer and when Gnasty Ripto duo enter the fray they too are defeated. Along the road to Eldar Spyro grows up, is a recognized hero, marries Elora (umad again bro's?) and starts a chain of a family.

It's regarded as Legendary Purple Dragons as Spyro was praised as a hero and that most of the offspring were color coded to anything near purple while doing deeds that increased the families/clan Reputation.

Timeskip if you want or not but down the track Skylanders Spyro is born and named after his Grand ancestor/pa/dad (whatever), cue the Portal Masters finally through originally wanted the original purple one to join the ranks were a bit occupied at the time and instead come years later for the descendant.

Ether way if you want to add or remove bits and pieces you can but seems pretty legit to me.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2 Posted: 18:35:58 11/10/2011
CUUUUEEE the Spyro fella! smilie

.....Had to be said...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#3 Posted: 21:47:34 11/10/2011
I have an idea, but it's somehow turned into a whole story. I'll post it on DA when it's done, then link here.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me