Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Figure Release Schedule [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#1 Posted: 22:51:50 25/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Does anyone happen to have any info on the release schedule for the individual Skylanders figures, the mutli-character packs, and the adventure packs? I was looking at both Amazon and Toys R Us and noticed that their listings for available toys (at least here in the US) are kind of small. Is Activision just giving its American audience the finger and devoting all of its resources to Europe? Are more/different toys being released in Europe from the start? Thanks for the help, guys.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#2 Posted: 22:53:02 25/09/2011
Link to Toys R Us? I'll be going there to get the game.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 22:59:44 25/09/2011
Quote: Razz
Does anyone happen to have any info on the release schedule for the individual Skylanders figures, the mutli-character packs, and the adventure packs? I was looking at both Amazon and Toys R Us and noticed that their listings for available toys (at least here in the US) are kind of small. Is Activision just giving its American audience the finger and devoting all of its resources to Europe? Are more/different toys being released in Europe from the start? Thanks for the help, guys.

The other Skylanders release dates haven't been revealed yet.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 22:59:53 25/09/2011
From what we've seen, I'd guess that each of the main areas (USA, UK and Australia) will have 1 exclusive character/set on release. The USA has the Dark Light Crypt, UK has Whirlwind and Australia has Drill Sargent.

I'm going to guess that, besides the legendary packs, all exclusives will become available world wide eventually. Considering that only half the toys are being released everywhere on the release date, it make sense for Activision to include timed exclusives for some of the characters that aren't to be released yet.

In short, the launch day listings are only about half of the 32 toys everywhere but each area will have it's own timed exclusives.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#5 Posted: 23:02:56 25/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Ah, that clears up a few things. Thanks guys. smilie I hope they do a worldwide release for everything; I was kind of dismayed when I thought Whirlwind might only be available in Europe, but that doesn't really make sense when you really think about it.

Toys R Us USA listing of all Skylanders toys available.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#6 Posted: 05:46:03 26/09/2011
im just wondering, you you HAVE to buy the starterpack for the wii game and the portal of power? isnt there any other way to get it?
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#7 Posted: 07:18:22 26/09/2011
Quote: LyraDragon
im just wondering, you you HAVE to buy the starterpack for the wii game and the portal of power? isnt there any other way to get it?

Since the game needs the portal to play, and portals might not be cross-compatible (simply going by the fact that 360's portal was said to not be wireless, and 3Ds has its own mini portal), you'd kind of need to anyway.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#8 Posted: 08:45:06 26/09/2011
Okay, now they recently confirmed that all the toys will be available when the game's launch date arrives:

http://www.gamingupdate.com/pr...venture-Preview
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:46:15 26/09/2011 by Aura24
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me