Page 1 of 1
If you could swap the music around [CLOSED]
spyroboy1992 Red Sparx Gems: 76
#1 Posted: 19:37:54 06/08/2011 | Topic Creator
OK, sorry if this has been mentioned before, but....

I know many people most likely here prefer the music for the levels as they are, but if you could swap the music used in one level so that it is used in another level and vice versa, which level music would you swap with what?

If I had the Greatest Hits version of YOTD, I don't know why, but I would swap the Dino Mines and Seashell Shores level music around with each other.
---
In Soviet Russia, Spyro game plays YOU!
Rhynoc Memories Ripto Gems: 12
#2 Posted: 17:51:27 03/09/2011
I would swap..

Cloud Spires and Greatest Hits Haunted Tomb.

Molten Crater and Fireworks Factory, then switch Fireworks Factory and Greatest Hits Dino Mines.

Seashell Shore and Greatest Hits Crystal Islands, then swap Greatest Hits Enchanted Towers and Desert Ruins and finally swap Desert Ruins and Seashell Shore.

Spike's Arena and Greatest Hits Sorceress's Lair.

Greatest Hits Lost Fleet and Super Bonus Round.
Prysom Ripto Gems: 131
#3 Posted: 18:11:54 03/09/2011
Agreed on the Spike one. Can't think of others. Maybe Fireworks Factory and Scorch's Pit.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4 Posted: 08:54:55 04/09/2011
Quote: Rhynoc Memories
I would swap..

Cloud Spires and Greatest Hits Haunted Tomb.

Molten Crater and Fireworks Factory, then switch Fireworks Factory and Greatest Hits Dino Mines.

Seashell Shore and Greatest Hits Crystal Islands, then swap Greatest Hits Enchanted Towers and Desert Ruins and finally swap Desert Ruins and Seashell Shore.

Spike's Arena and Greatest Hits Sorceress's Lair.

Greatest Hits Lost Fleet and Super Bonus Round.

I can't even remember any of those until I hear them again smilie I can remember the look of the levels, but not the sound of the music.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:55:30 04/09/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me