Page 1 of 1
I heard rumors of a hidden level [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#1 Posted: 05:14:31 22/07/2011 | Topic Creator
If I remember correctly, it was hidden in the Enchanted Towers skate park and you reached it by skateboarding off of something.

I'm not sure if any of this is entirely true, I just remember seeing it written somewhere. I'd like to know if anyone else knows anything about it or can find me some sort of video or picture evidence.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#2 Posted: 06:17:52 22/07/2011
That would be awesome!
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 08:57:30 22/07/2011
Quote: BlinktheCookie
If I remember correctly, it was hidden in the Enchanted Towers skate park and you reached it by skateboarding off of something.

I'm not sure if any of this is entirely true, I just remember seeing it written somewhere. I'd like to know if anyone else knows anything about it or can find me some sort of video or picture evidence.

I remember seeing this written in a cheat book that I used to own, I never bothered to try it out, and I can't remember where you skateboard off of, I think it was something to do with trying to get over the exit entrance, I can't remember.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#4 Posted: 01:07:19 23/07/2011
It's not a secret level. However, it's a secret area. I think when you're jumped the big gap over to the ramp, you turn left or right and crash. You crash and go flying right out of the level out into an impressive background of the level. If you're lucky, you can fly back into the level without dying.

http://www.spyrohints.com/spyro3/secrets.html

Last paragraph in 12.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#5 Posted: 04:03:37 23/07/2011
Any videos?
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#6 Posted: 04:14:31 23/07/2011
I don't think...

*Edit*:

---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:18 23/07/2011 by Fireball
Zpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1364
#7 Posted: 12:25:54 23/07/2011
That video didn't show anything that isn't normally in the level though, did it?

Any way, I know there is a secret area/level inside Dino Mines. If you do the swimming in air glitch you can get to it, but there's nothing inside except an empty arena (possibly intended for a miniboss).
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#8 Posted: 06:45:52 24/07/2011
Quote: Zpyro
That video didn't show anything that isn't normally in the level though, did it?

Any way, I know there is a secret area/level inside Dino Mines. If you do the swimming in air glitch you can get to it, but there's nothing inside except an empty arena (possibly intended for a miniboss).

I've seen that on YouTube before.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Kiro Blue Sparx Gems: 765
#9 Posted: 18:10:54 10/08/2011
I hear rumors very often for secret areas. Especially Midday garden.
That is footage of the "ghost town" second Midday garden. Nothing is solid,as you can tell.
---
"I find this to be particularly.... particularly.....sheep dung."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me