Page 1 of 1
Another Weird Glitch....... [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#1 Posted: 20:39:44 23/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I decide to play this game again (since I hadn't played it in ages). And in one of the mini-levels in Jurassic Jungle (the climbing challenge where you have to dodge some rocks, darts, and spiders to get to the top), something weird happened. I acccidently got Spyro too close to one of the little edge-like areas, and for some reason he went right through the wall!!!! The first time this happened I immediately glided from that position to the center of this area, and immediately died in the lava below. I then tried to do this glitch again. After several unsuccessful tries, I was able to pull off the glitch again. This time I decided to continue to climb while I was behind this wall. And as I started to climb to the left, another weird thing happened. I seemed to be climbing on mid-air!!!! And the further I moved to the left, the farther away I got away from the tower. I thus continued this to see how far I'd get. I was able to get to the boundary wall of the area and go right through it. I have no idea how far you can go out of the level without dying, but I was able to get to get as far as the boundary wall before I decided to just kill myself and undo the glitch. Try out this weird glitch!!!!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Last edited at 16:51:20 24/03/2008 by SpyroGamer2008
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#2 Posted: 22:14:26 26/03/2008
weirdness
---
I is ded
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#3 Posted: 11:17:48 27/03/2008
Good find. I'm not the Glitch King, you are smilie.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#4 Posted: 16:54:54 27/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Well I'm not so sure about that Ross. You're really good at finding glitches too. Maybe we could share this "honor"..........
---
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#5 Posted: 18:29:41 27/03/2008
Hooray! I'll get the party muffins!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#6 Posted: 19:30:22 27/03/2008 | Topic Creator
LOL!!!!!!!!
---
#7 Posted: 19:01:51 28/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry about the double post, but I just found out another weird glitch that occurs when you do the above glitch. Okay, first when you are doing the above glitch and are in the air, move Spyro so that he is going in the direction of the volcano (behind you at the beginning of the level). When you get close enough, Spyro will unexpectedly turn red (like he does when he falls in the lava), but he won't die! It's really weird. And also, when I decided to jump down to land on the ground, another weird thing happened. Spyro went right through the platform and continued to fall forever. All the while he was falling, I couldn't activate Spyro's gliding ability for some reason. So, after about 20-30 seconds of falling, when Syro's figure was only a tiny speak on the screen, another weird thing occurred. The shadow of Spyro falling (in the upper left-hand corner) started to flicker like it was spazzing out or something. Shortly after this 2-second "spasm", the tiny dot of Spyro that was on the screen completely disappeared, leaving just a blank black screen. (But, luckily, I was able to pause the game and exit from this weird fate that had been brought upon myself.

Side Note: I also found out a way to perform the above glitch a little bit more efficiently. Okay, so on the first ledge you encounter (directly to the right of the two idol-like things that spew rocks down at you when you climb, and is located a little bit higher than the two idol heads to the left of you), simply get up really close to the top of the ledge, and then climb to the right. It takes a while, but it's a lot easier to do than trying to go through the thin ledge-like area from above (which is what I did originally to perform this glitch).
---
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#8 Posted: 07:52:40 20/05/2008
I would love to try this glith SpyroGamer2008! But the problem is that I am not up to this level yet. What a shame. smilie smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#9 Posted: 11:39:23 01/08/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
Sorry about the double post, but I just found out another weird glitch that occurs when you do the above glitch. Okay, first when you are doing the above glitch and are in the air, move Spyro so that he is going in the direction of the volcano (behind you at the beginning of the level). When you get close enough, Spyro will unexpectedly turn red (like he does when he falls in the lava), but he won't die! It's really weird. And also, when I decided to jump down to land on the ground, another weird thing happened. Spyro went right through the platform and continued to fall forever. All the while he was falling, I couldn't activate Spyro's gliding ability for some reason. So, after about 20-30 seconds of falling, when Syro's figure was only a tiny speak on the screen, another weird thing occurred. The shadow of Spyro falling (in the upper left-hand corner) started to flicker like it was spazzing out or something. Shortly after this 2-second "spasm", the tiny dot of Spyro that was on the screen completely disappeared, leaving just a blank black screen. (But, luckily, I was able to pause the game and exit from this weird fate that had been brought upon myself.

Side Note: I also found out a way to perform the above glitch a little bit more efficiently. Okay, so on the first ledge you encounter (directly to the right of the two idol-like things that spew rocks down at you when you climb, and is located a little bit higher than the two idol heads to the left of you), simply get up really close to the top of the ledge, and then climb to the right. It takes a while, but it's a lot easier to do than trying to go through the thin ledge-like area from above (which is what I did originally to perform this glitch).

can you make a video abut that?
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#10 Posted: 12:52:46 01/08/2008
Got to get this game. Glitches are beginning to make my desire for this game become bigger.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#11 Posted: 05:07:56 02/08/2008
wierd
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me