Page 1 of 1
what character [CLOSED]
spyrolove14 Green Sparx Gems: 136
#1 Posted: 17:38:04 07/06/2011 | Topic Creator
if I could be any character i would be hunter. I want to know who you would be.
---
error- this sig is too good to be shown
spyro glitcher Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#2 Posted: 19:04:27 07/06/2011
Spyro, no question. The little purple dragon is the best.
---
Toonami is comin' back! WOOP!
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#3 Posted: 01:41:30 08/06/2011
I'd say Spyro, but since I'm female I'd be Bianca. It'd be nice to do magic, even if I was in training.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#4 Posted: 09:56:26 08/06/2011
I would be Sheila because I always thought it would be fun to be a kangaroo. smilie
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4146
#5 Posted: 20:29:59 12/07/2011
ELORA!
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
dreamynightmare Gold Sparx Gems: 2139
#6 Posted: 17:26:40 29/07/2011
Either Spyro or Bianca.
---
I can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#7 Posted: 18:47:55 29/07/2011
Sheila (because she kicks so much butt) or Elora (because I like her smilie).
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#8 Posted: 03:59:57 31/07/2011
Spyro.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#9 Posted: 10:27:51 31/07/2011
The skateboard.

THE CHARACTER WITH THE MOST RIVETING, TRAGIC BACKSTORY EVER. ;_______________;
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Zpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1364
#10 Posted: 11:45:59 31/07/2011
Spyro, of course! Flying and spitting fire? Come on people!
#11 Posted: 13:42:36 31/07/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
The skateboard.

THE CHARACTER WITH THE MOST RIVETING, TRAGIC BACKSTORY EVER. ;_______________;

You're joking, but my muse just threw an idea brick at me with that. smilie I am far too bouncy to sit down and write anything that sad, though.
#12 Posted: 14:48:45 31/07/2011
The Skateboard

It's cheetah friend introduces it to the purple dragon. It is rather fond of this strong, but cute creature. The purple dragon steps on it's new steed. Together, they head valiantly into the deformed floors of the Skatepark. The Skatepark is a treachourous place for any living creature. One false step could send you tumbling out of control. However, if a skateboard and it's master are brave enough to successfully traverse these dastardly lands, it is considered symbolic of the strong bond the two share. This is why the land has been dubbed "The Skatepark".

The two make their way across the lands at a breackneck speed, conquering every trial they face, one acting as a faithful servant, the other as a loving master. Before they had set out, the purple dragon placed something near the hind wheels of the skateboard. It was an insignia, with the purple dragon's name. "Spyro". The skateboard knew what this meant. The purple dragon had developed a passionate love for the skateboard. He must of. Why else would he place something so permanant in such a questionable spot? It is not disimilar to when a man tattoos his name just above a woman's hip. It is only done when they love each other.

After crossing theses dangerous plains, the skateboard would force the purple dragon to discuss this matter. Maybe fate would go in the dragon's favour.

The final quarter pipe was just ahead. They were almost there. They shot off the ramp. The purple dragon gave this ramp all he could. A double Kickflip, combined with a 1080 degree spin, followed by a Gnasty Gnorc...

But the purple dragon was too late making the landing. He failed. He started tumbling, and the skateboard was sent hurtling into a wall.
The force from the launch smashed the skateboard in two.
Just a scratch, it thought. And the purple dragon would come along and fix it up....
But he didn't. Instead, another identical skateboard came out of thin air. He just picked it up and rode off, with a content smirk on his face.
The broken skateboard felt like a dog abandoned in the rain by his master....everything went black...

;______;
---
#13 Posted: 14:59:09 31/07/2011
Aww, poor skateboard. smilie
#14 Posted: 15:03:33 31/07/2011
.......I can't believe I actually wrote that! smilie
---
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#15 Posted: 21:44:39 31/07/2011
Idk, I would go with Spyro. Hunter is also pretty awesome. Even Sparx. But maybe I'd like to be Agent 9. He's just the right amount of crazy for me and he's a monkey ha. Nuff said.
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4146
#16 Posted: 21:19:24 23/08/2011
The Skateboard

It's cheetah friend introduces it to the purple dragon. It is rather fond of this strong, but cute creature. The purple dragon steps on it's new steed. Together, they head valiantly into the deformed floors of the Skatepark. The Skatepark is a treachourous place for any living creature. One false step could send you tumbling out of control. However, if a skateboard and it's master are brave enough to successfully traverse these dastardly lands, it is considered symbolic of the strong bond the two share. This is why the land has been dubbed "The Skatepark".

The two make their way across the lands at a breackneck speed, conquering every trial they face, one acting as a faithful servant, the other as a loving master. Before they had set out, the purple dragon placed something near the hind wheels of the skateboard. It was an insignia, with the purple dragon's name. "Spyro". The skateboard knew what this meant. The purple dragon had developed a passionate love for the skateboard. He must of. Why else would he place something so permanant in such a questionable spot? It is not disimilar to when a man tattoos his name just above a woman's hip. It is only done when they love each other.

After crossing theses dangerous plains, the skateboard would force the purple dragon to discuss this matter. Maybe fate would go in the dragon's favour.

The final quarter pipe was just ahead. They were almost there. They shot off the ramp. The purple dragon gave this ramp all he could. A double Kickflip, combined with a 1080 degree spin, followed by a Gnasty Gnorc...

But the purple dragon was too late making the landing. He failed. He started tumbling, and the skateboard was sent hurtling into a wall.
Just a scratch, it thought. And the purple dragon would come along and fix it up....
But he didn't. Instead, another identical skateboard came out of thin air. He just picked it up and rode off, with a content smirk on his face.
The broken skateboard felt like a dog abandoned in the rain by his master....everything went black...

;______;

Wow...that is the most tragic story ever. He could have at least found a new owner.
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
PikaSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 250
#17 Posted: 18:34:43 18/09/2011
Bump.

I like to be Sheila. Kicking enemies looks fun. smilie
---
Read my GB.
Prysom Ripto Gems: 131
#18 Posted: 18:44:05 18/09/2011
The Skateboard

;______;

Crap, that was actually pretty good! And sad. Poor thing...

Anyway, I'd be Spyro. I would love to see what havoc I could cause at school.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#19 Posted: 03:23:00 08/10/2011
I'd be either a Female Spyro (Just Spyro with eye lashes and a tomboy girl voice. <3) or Bianca.

BUNNIE SCORCERASS
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
InfinityGuy Red Sparx Gems: 40
#20 Posted: 02:07:38 10/10/2011
Spyro. Just cuz i say spyro does that make me a stereotypical fan because i know no other characters (I mean i do know more but will people think i dont)
---
Im the guy who's life is Infinite
Check out ma youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/DassidaFilms
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#21 Posted: 03:09:44 10/10/2011
Elora, Spyro (I'm female, so either female Spyro or I don't care anyway), or Bianca.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:48 04/02/2012 by LevanJess
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#22 Posted: 11:58:57 02/02/2012
The Skateboard

;______;

Despite the fact that it's very tragic, I think this will definitely be awesome as a one-shot on Fanfiction.net or deviantART.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#23 Posted: 09:34:33 04/02/2012
Ether Spyro or Bianca.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#24 Posted: 19:04:12 04/02/2012
Haha wheres the Agent 9 love lol. I'm really hoping my PS Vita will be able to play PSone Classics when so I can play the Classic Spyros' again.
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
#25 Posted: 19:18:13 04/02/2012
Either Spyro, Elora or Bianca. But since I'm female, either Elora or Bianca will do nicely.
---
Joemama Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#26 Posted: 23:51:42 04/02/2012
BENTLY!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIMM!
---
smilie I'm Lovin It smilie
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#27 Posted: 23:58:42 04/02/2012
Sheila, definitely. She gets to jump really high and kick things! smilie

AND WE HAVE THE SAME NAME! smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
kaithespyro Red Sparx Gems: 15
#28 Posted: 19:35:24 07/02/2012
spyro
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#29 Posted: 21:51:41 07/02/2012
Spyro.
#30 Posted: 18:55:47 08/02/2012
Quote: SpyroSparxfan1
Haha wheres the Agent 9 love lol. I'm really hoping my PS Vita will be able to play PSone Classics when so I can play the Classic Spyros' again.

When it eventually gets to the Year of the Monkey at some point in the future, I suppose I'll be playing as Agent 9 all day. *shrugs*
---
skiffykitten Green Sparx Gems: 357
#31 Posted: 23:42:39 17/03/2012
funnily enough, I would like to be Bianca.
Why? I can use magic smilie
---
I own all Skylanders!
SpyroXCynder supporter
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#32 Posted: 00:58:46 22/03/2012
I'd be Bianca!
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
SigmundSeal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#33 Posted: 13:20:42 08/04/2012
Either Sebastian, Stanley, Sigmund, Sal, Stu, Sandy, Smelt, Snappy, or Slappy

P.S:All the names have "The Seal" at the end
P.S2:If you want to know who Sigmund, Sal & Stu are, write about it on my topic.
---
Don't be afraid.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#34 Posted: 19:25:29 08/04/2012
SPYROsmiliesmiliesmilie
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#35 Posted: 08:28:16 09/04/2012
I would like to be Bentley. Hitting Bartholomew is so funny, and if I were Bentley I could do it all the time smilie
---
Any Osu fan here?
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#36 Posted: 10:19:14 13/05/2012
id defo be bianca, if i was a boy id be spyro
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me