Page 1 of 1
Create the Extra Levels [CLOSED]
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#1 Posted: 22:46:39 27/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Everyone knows how there was supposed to be 25 levels in this game, but only nine appeared in the final version. So here you can think about what those extra levels would have looked like. You can add bonus missions in them and stuff. So go ahead and express your game design.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#2 Posted: 00:11:33 28/05/2011
Some kind of underwater level? -Freezing Falls, Molten Seas(with underwater volcanoes), Sea Serpent Bay, Abyss
More volcano levels. -Molten Seas, Magma Falls, Burning Valleys
Jungle level. -Raptor Sea, Raptor Palms, Beastly Depths

IDR if we have some of these...
Sheep Gold Sparx Gems: 2009
#3 Posted: 08:00:32 28/05/2011
The game does have 25 levels if you count the Speedways, slides and other mini game areas as levels.
---
Baaah
My videos
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#4 Posted: 15:11:06 28/05/2011
You're missing the point.
Sheep Gold Sparx Gems: 2009
#5 Posted: 22:52:49 28/05/2011
Ah! Sorry, I got curious and wanted to see if the game had 25 levels somehow and forgot what the topic was actually about.

Terrace Meadow:
A great valley with grassy plains and terrace pyramids.
[User Posted Image]

Level story:
Settlers from a long forgotten tribe arrived in the valley through a portal and decided to live there. Through centuries, they built houses and terraces, and temples to worship their gods. They were not the first creatures in the valley, so they had to fight lizards and other animals to claim their new home. The early tribesmen were brave warriors well worth their honor. But as the years went on and their city became better established and life easier, the younger generations became spoilt and lazy. They don't even have time to oppose the lizards now taking over their home, between eating and resting. Lizards have even brought the stone to life. Only Spyro can save the day!

Inhabitants:
Same type of creature as in Idol Spring and Colossus in Spyro 2, but with an indian outfit, carrying spears. The spears are now only for decoration, as they don't have time to use them, but like to look cool. As an excuse not to do hard work(like fighting), they have made themselves titles such as "High Feast Priest", "Slumber Chief", "Daydream Governor".

Enemies:
A rock monster, a lizard and a thieving bird carrying it's nest wherever it go to store it's prey.

I imagine Spyro will have to do a lot of tasks for the lazy tribe. From getting rid of lizards to gathering food.
---
Baaah
My videos
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#6 Posted: 23:34:59 28/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Nice level. That sounds like the perfect level for the game. Nice way of bringing the idol builders back.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#7 Posted: 02:26:40 29/05/2011
Nah, it's okay; and that looks nice.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me