First | Previous | Page 3 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What Do You Think Of It? [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#101 Posted: 12:26:10 11/03/2011
Quote: Razz
Here's an FiM vid I think you'll like, SB. smilie Sonic Boom (Stoker loves this thing smilie)



Sorry for the late response.
....Why do you assume I like everything with the word Sonic in it?smilie
Ah no, it's actually a well done AMV, if unsuprising to find(popular cartoons and video games usually get an AMV made of them using a Sonic song pretty quickly....Skylanders will follow suit once we get more footage!smilie).....not to mention I like the song!smilie

Anyway, I don't think Skylanders has Smash Bros-esque gameplay, but the idea of lots of characters from different worlds is similar. It makes me think of Pokémon too. I just wish they had combined characters from the Classics and LoS and have some new ones, rather than only brand new ones. smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Cynderstar12 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#102 Posted: 16:07:28 11/03/2011
I think it looks really different to what Tlos was. I think they should bring Cynder back! smilie
---
I feel fired up, Bob!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#103 Posted: 17:17:18 11/03/2011
Gee, I've noticed a few fans have been complaining about Skylanders not having Cynder in it. ..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#104 Posted: 17:22:31 11/03/2011
They can bring Cynder back after they bring Elora back. smilie The black/gray/blue/purple/whatever menace had three whole games that had more to do with her than Spyro. I think that's enough for now.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#105 Posted: 17:26:27 11/03/2011
Yeah, but it's really some of the desperate Cynder fans who really want her back way more than we do. It annoys me sometimes that they say Skylanders sucks because Cynder isn't in it...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#106 Posted: 17:32:28 11/03/2011
Well, there you go: desperate Cynder fans. And what is a desperate Cynder fan if not a Cyndork? Try not to let them get to you and enjoy the game for your own reasons.
Cynder985 Ripto Gems: 425
#107 Posted: 17:40:01 11/03/2011
I'm a Cynder fan and I'm not making a big deal out of her not being in Skylanders. I'm really liking most of the new characters like the feather dragon and the griffon so far.

Seriously, I can live without her not being in the game. I'm not an overly-obsessed fan like most Cynder fans.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#108 Posted: 17:47:18 11/03/2011
That makes you awesome, then. smilie I wouldn't have the problems I have with Cynder were it not for that loud and overbearing contingent of her fans who are crazy (well, and DotD didn't help, but I liked that version of her well enough before I got flooded by obnoxious Cyndorks).
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#109 Posted: 17:50:07 11/03/2011
Quote: Cynderstar12
I think it looks really different to what Tlos was. I think they should bring Cynder back! smilie


The game is a reboot. How can they have LoS characters when the game is a reboot?

I'm a Cynder fan, but I'm not whining over the loss of a character. When it's a reboot, it's only to be expected.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#110 Posted: 17:53:46 11/03/2011
I don't care much about this game at the moment anyway, so whether she is in it or not doesn't make a difference to me.

My only character related problem with this game is that Spyro's character cast is now becoming as crowded as the Sonic one!smilie
Well, were not quite there yet, but were making progress!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Cynder985 Ripto Gems: 425
#111 Posted: 18:09:18 11/03/2011
Quote: Razz
That makes you awesome, then. smilie I wouldn't have the problems I have with Cynder were it not for that loud and overbearing contingent of her fans who are crazy (well, and DotD didn't help, but I liked that version of her well enough before I got flooded by obnoxious Cyndorks).


Yup. smilie

I hate that as well. Ever since DOTD came into the picture, those over-obsessed Cynder fans find her to be creepily hot. I used to like her design in the game, but ever since that, I stuck with her ANB/TEN designs. :/
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#112 Posted: 18:14:38 11/03/2011
In my Opinion, I really don't care much for Cynder, as she is one of my Sisliked Characters, but pushing that aside, it's a Reboot. The Obsessive Cynder fans need to grow up and accept that Cynder isn't in it. The way they react makes it seem like Cynder is the main Character of the series!
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#113 Posted: 18:14:46 11/03/2011
SB: To be fair, Spyro's cast was already bigger than Sonic's with YotD. Granted, we didn't have to play as all of them...

Cynder985: Same here! I used to draw a fair amount of Cynder art but had to stop because of her fans. These days, if I do draw Cynder outside of a paid commission (which is rare), it's always ANB/TEN version and usually the fat little one that nobody likes but I always thought was adorable (like a snake-parrot-puppy smilie).
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#114 Posted: 18:31:02 11/03/2011
Quote: Razz
SB: To be fair, Spyro's cast was already bigger than Sonic's with YotD. Granted, we didn't have to play as all of them...

Cynder985: Same here! I used to draw a fair amount of Cynder art but had to stop because of her fans. These days, if I do draw Cynder outside of a paid commission (which is rare), it's always ANB/TEN version and usually the fat little one that nobody likes but I always thought was adorable (like a snake-parrot-puppy smilie).



No it wasn't.....there are a lot of not very well known Sonic characters across all Sonic continiums...and it's still getting bigger.

Anyway, I hope Skylanders does not suffer sequelitus. The possibility is already open.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#115 Posted: 19:19:25 11/03/2011
I understand Razz's reason, since she's an artist and *****y fans can be *****y, but I honestly don't get how fandorks can turn someone off of a design/character forever. I still like Cynder, dispite the raging fans. *shrug*
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#116 Posted: 19:28:33 11/03/2011
I still like Tails, despite raging fans......*sniggers*smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#117 Posted: 19:40:14 11/03/2011
It does depend on one's experiences. I was openly harassed by many people over the Cynder art which is what tipped the scales. I've seen a lot of non-Spyro fans who don't like her because their first exposure was through creepy commentary by creepy Cynder fans. On the flip side, I know some folks who like Cynder because they've never played the games or looked up any info on her. It just varies.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#118 Posted: 19:49:48 11/03/2011
She's a fickle subject, it seems. :B
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#119 Posted: 19:51:36 11/03/2011
Before DotD, Cynder was actually a really niche character. Ember had more fans than she did. I kind of miss those days. All the Cynder fans were pretty mellow then and we weren't being overrun by horrible Mary Sue recolors of her being passed off as fan characters.
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#120 Posted: 19:57:34 11/03/2011
It's because tween girls find her to be 'relatable'. -.-
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#121 Posted: 20:00:26 11/03/2011
I don't think that's it. I've met very few female Cynder fans, and no female Cyndorks. Every single creeper I met because of Cynder was a guy with an unsettling and unhealthy fetish for her DotD design. D:
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#122 Posted: 20:10:58 11/03/2011
Really? I'll admit that a good 60% of Cynder fans are like that, but I've seen loads of YT that bite anyone who thinks that Spyro and Cynder are not 'DESTINED 4 EACHOVERRR!!1!'
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#123 Posted: 20:12:33 11/03/2011
I don't mind recolours that much. You have to remember that a lot of recolours are made by younger kids. I know this from the Sonic fandom.

Personally, I do find Cynder relateable for me, and I'm nearly a 16 year old guy. But it's just me.

And I have said before I have a fetish for her too, but it's not an unhealthy one or anything. *shrugs*
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#124 Posted: 20:13:25 11/03/2011
I forgot about the rabid SxC shippers, somehow. smilie A lot of those are the creepy dudes, too, but I've had to block a number of girls from my gallery for leaving screaming rant comments on my Spyro/Elora art or, worse, my non-Spyro, non-romance art period.

98% of all YouTube commenters are morons. Ignore them. The only site with a dumber comment base on the Internet is IMDb.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#125 Posted: 20:19:23 11/03/2011
Oh yeah, the shippers....while SxC is one of my favourites, there is nothing wrong with pairing characters up for the craic, and Elora goes with a different character than Cynder anyway. One pairing I've always thought would be hilarious is Nanny x The Chronicler!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#126 Posted: 20:22:19 11/03/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Oh yeah, the shippers....while SxC is one of my favourites, there is nothing wrong with pairing characters up for the craic, and Elora goes with a different character than Cynder anyway. One pairing I've always thought would be hilarious is Nanny x The Chronicler!smilie



That... That is pure genius. :0
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#127 Posted: 20:39:14 11/03/2011
To me, SXC just seems like the average shipping. I don't get how some of the fantards treat it so godly. It's exists, it's canon, therefore it is, and I don't care for it.

Quote: TheWereCat
It's because tween girls find her to be 'relatable'. -.-


It always goes back to the tween fangirls. The ones that also find Shadow, Lucario (don't ask why), all of the characters from Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, and every other emo character relatable. smilie

Quote: Razz
I forgot about the rabid SxC shippers, somehow. smilie A lot of those are the creepy dudes, too, but I've had to block a number of girls from my gallery for leaving screaming rant comments on my Spyro/Elora art or, worse, my non-Spyro, non-romance art period.

98% of all YouTube commenters are morons. Ignore them. The only site with a dumber comment base on the Internet is IMDb.


I remember seeing a few of those shippers. They're everywhere, even on sites they're too young to be a part of. I just pass them off as stupid and move on.

Nah. I don't see a lot of stupid comments on IMDb. Just on Youtube. They're also more extreme on Youtube, with the "SKYLANDERS SUCKS BECAUSE OF THE DESIGN!" comments.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:42 11/03/2011 by CAV
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#128 Posted: 20:50:42 11/03/2011
SxC isn't even canon. It's close to being so, but we have no solid confirmation that they hooked up. I used to actually be a fan of that ship before DotD ruined all the fun in it (and made it 100% creepier by implying that it's okay for kids to be in romantic love).

Crack shipping is my favorite passtime, though. Sparx/Cynder is awesome. smilie

Again, this is why 98% of all YouTube comments need to be ignored. smilie
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#129 Posted: 20:55:45 11/03/2011
Quote: CAV
It always goes back to the tween fangirls. The ones that also find Shadow, Lucario (don't ask why), all of the characters from Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, and every other emo character relatable. smilie

From what I've seen, FF + KH is more based on 'OMG HE'S SOOOOO SEXY!!!1111' more than anything, which is sickening. That's why no one likes Luxord, Xigbar has a small fanbase, and Axel has a huge one. I like all 3, but I still detest how shallow fans will go.


Quote: Razz
Before DotD, Cynder was actually a really niche character. Ember had more fans than she did. I kind of miss those days. All the Cynder fans were pretty mellow then and we weren't being overrun by horrible Mary Sue recolors of her being passed off as fan characters.
]
Ugh, I hate recolors. I had a recolored Tails when I was a kid, but I still made an effort to change several things (not to mention keep him to myself).

Although I do have a nice Cynder recolor. Her name is Toxyc, she's Cynder with green instead of pink/red, and gold horns.
Oh, and I've tried my upmost hardest to make her a mary sure smilie She's a lulzy parody really.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#130 Posted: 20:59:44 11/03/2011
If you ask me, I think it's canon. *shrug* Regardless, I would just leave it be. In the end it's just a video game, with fictional characters. It's nothing worth getting all worked up about.

I remember you doing that. smilie

I know. What I really hate are the attempts to getting the highest rated comment. Tell me if you've seen any of these:

"Thumbs up for _______"
"35 people think the cake is true"
"(random comment about how Justin Bieber sucks)"
"(random comment about Chuck Norris)"
"(random joke about Rick Roll)"
"FAKE AND GAY!"
"I'm the 306th viewer! smilie"
"(random quote from video)"
"You can't spell ignorance without IGN!"
"LOL THAT WUZ SOOOO RANDOM WTF!"

Quote: Spyroo
From what I've seen, FF + KH is more based on 'OMG HE'S SOOOOO SEXY!!!1111' more than anything, which is sickening. That's why no one likes Luxord, Xigbar has a small fanbase, and Axel has a huge one. I like all 3, but I still detest how shallow fans will go.


No, I just see fangirls saying how their emo and because of that they're cool and relatable.

And I dispise recolors. I remember when I was 11 I had one, but I kept it to myself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:01:34 11/03/2011 by CAV
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#131 Posted: 21:02:42 11/03/2011
I don't really believe in "bad pairings", as I struggle to see why I like any pairings in the first placse, seeing as I used detest romance of any sort in anything when I was younger!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#132 Posted: 21:03:11 11/03/2011
Fortunately, I seem to exude a "no BS" aura around my gallery. smilie It's common knowledge over there that I will delete spam comments and block repeat offenders. smilie
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4238
#133 Posted: 21:04:19 11/03/2011
I love the comment to Fuel - Metallica, they're all trying to edit the intro ("Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which i desire! YEAH!)
Look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqo9aO0fyo
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#134 Posted: 21:05:03 11/03/2011
Quote: CAV


No, I just see fangirls saying how their emo and because of that they're cool and relatable.

And I dispise recolors. I remember when I was 11 I had one, but I kept it to myself.

*facepalm* They really need to get it through their head what 'emo' means smilie
Most fangirls that do that are just bawwing and being drama queens IMHO.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#135 Posted: 21:11:54 11/03/2011
Quote: zzsdf
I love the comment to Fuel - Metallica, they're all trying to edit the intro ("Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which i desire! YEAH!)
Look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqo9aO0fyo


Look at that, tis a random comment about how Justin Bieber sucks. I told you so.

Quote: Spyroo
*facepalm* They really need to get it through their head what 'emo' means smilie
Most fangirls that do that are just bawwing and being drama queens IMHO.


For them, emo is a person that basically says "Egh, nobody understands me. I'm alone in this world. I need to find out about my past". Fangirls float towards that ****.

It's sickening, and it's one of the main reasons I don't like FF and KH. Also because the games just plain out suck.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#136 Posted: 21:14:00 11/03/2011
Every fangirl should read this:
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs7...ari-d3ad3b4.jpg

And this:
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs7...ari-d3ayg5z.jpg
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#137 Posted: 21:16:30 11/03/2011
It's funny, but I remember when "emo" was an acceptable subgenre of teenage culture (back in the 90s). It's lost all meaning and significance now and anyone who's used the word since 2000 has been using it as a parody/insult.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#138 Posted: 21:20:35 11/03/2011
Nowadays emo is still very much used, and it's not always used as an insult.

All emo users need to see this: http://randomlivers.blip.tv/file/3380354/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:44 11/03/2011 by CAV
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#139 Posted: 21:22:27 11/03/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182

BWAHAHAHA smilie So, so true. I wish fansgirls like that would get a life.

And yeah, the term emo is just as overused as the term gay now. It's just.... No comment, really.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#140 Posted: 21:25:03 11/03/2011
One term that I wish was used more is the term "Wigger". I swear there are so many of them in my high school and there were so many in my middle school.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#141 Posted: 21:27:11 11/03/2011
I wish people used "ninkempoop" more.....smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#142 Posted: 21:28:09 11/03/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I wish people used "ninkempoop" more.....smilie


No. People just use "retard" now. It's the same thing, only "retard" is stronger, so they perfer that.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#143 Posted: 21:34:58 11/03/2011
I always found ninkempoop funnier so I use it....
;_____;
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#144 Posted: 21:39:30 11/03/2011
I just call people idiots. :3
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#145 Posted: 21:45:17 11/03/2011
I also say "eejit"...it's an Irish(and British, I think) thing....
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4238
#146 Posted: 21:46:24 11/03/2011
Quote: CAV
I just call people idiots. :3



Lol, that sounds like "CAV vs The World"! smilie
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#147 Posted: 09:05:25 12/03/2011
Quote: Razz
It's funny, but I remember when "emo" was an acceptable subgenre of teenage culture (back in the 90s). It's lost all meaning and significance now and anyone who's used the word since 2000 has been using it as a parody/insult.


I know right? Just like with the word "gay".
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#148 Posted: 02:19:15 14/03/2011
Quote: Spyroo
Quote: sonicbrawler182

BWAHAHAHA smilie So, so true. I wish fansgirls like that would get a life.

And yeah, the term emo is just as overused as the term gay now. It's just.... No comment, really.



I love those pictures! smilie

And "emo" and "gay" I hear constantly. "Gay" and "***" are probably the most used adjectives at my school.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#149 Posted: 02:34:03 14/03/2011
In middle school, the words I constantly heard were "gay", "stupid", and "retard".

And since my friend was Jewish, some kids thought it was funny to draw swastikas in class. It sucked. While it didn't bother him, it kinda bothered me and for a long time I lost faith in humanity. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:28 14/03/2011 by CAV
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#150 Posted: 16:58:02 14/03/2011
Quote: BlackNight12
Quote: Razz
It's funny, but I remember when "emo" was an acceptable subgenre of teenage culture (back in the 90s). It's lost all meaning and significance now and anyone who's used the word since 2000 has been using it as a parody/insult.


I know right? Just like with the word "gay".


I hate people who use it as an Insult. It's very Irritating.

Quote: CAV
In middle school, the words I constantly heard were "gay", "stupid", and "retard".

And since my friend was Jewish, some kids thought it was funny to draw swastikas in class. It sucked. While it didn't bother him, it kinda bothered me and for a long time I lost faith in humanity. smilie


What complete assholes.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
First | Previous | Page 3 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me