darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > What we know about the game (updated 6/12/11...Flooded with E3 coverage!!!)
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
What we know about the game (updated 6/12/11...Flooded with E3 coverage!!!) [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2451 Posted: 07:20:52 10/09/2011
I just noticed that the layout of the updated Skylanders site is very very similar to the beta images of Spyro's Kingdom website we saw.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
SpyroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1592
#2452 Posted: 08:40:56 10/09/2011
Yay, Cynder is back!!! smilie
---
"Breathe, Sparx old boy...go to your happy place."
(Steam, Skype: SpyroGuy; Youtube: Sonic06FanReturns)
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#2453 Posted: 09:35:39 10/09/2011
as long as there is cynder and there is boobs we are going to have a lot of crap coming. this topic is an example.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#2454 Posted: 11:32:46 10/09/2011
Quote: spyrocynderfan7
SpyroLUVA I think is using reverse psychology

Someone else woulda brought it up anyway if not me, and this was NOT my intention.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2455 Posted: 12:44:41 10/09/2011
Or was it? We can never know for sure
#2456 Posted: 12:51:04 10/09/2011
No, it was NOT my intention to have people start a pervy conversation over the matter. I thought mostly I'd get responses like 'I NO RITE?! IT'S SOO WRONG!' and 'Meh, don't care'.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:51:40 10/09/2011 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
Prysom Ripto Gems: 131
#2457 Posted: 15:00:42 10/09/2011
Face it. The Boobs have been shown. There is no stopping them now.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2458 Posted: 15:05:11 10/09/2011
Just think of it as Tomb Raider, smilie
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#2459 Posted: 15:11:53 10/09/2011
Laura Boobs... I mean Croft!
#2460 Posted: 15:17:47 10/09/2011
Quote: Prysom
Laura Boobs... I mean Croft!

Don't you mean, Lara? Not Laura.
---
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#2461 Posted: 16:05:29 10/09/2011
Yeah, but there is a difference between a kid's game, young kid's game that is, and a game specifically designed for teens/adults
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#2462 Posted: 16:10:53 10/09/2011
I don't think this is the actual design of Cynder. I think the design is still undecided, and will soon change to a better look. If you know what I mean.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#2463 Posted: 16:23:57 10/09/2011
They change or they keep... Either way, a catastrophe shall occur. Face it, the pic is already out, everyone will have that STUCK in their mind.
#2464 Posted: 16:25:38 10/09/2011
Geez, why are you guys still talking about 'bewbs'?? Seriously, we get it, no need to keep chatting about it on a Skylanders news topic.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#2465 Posted: 16:26:34 10/09/2011
That's the newest thing I've heard on Skylanders.
#2466 Posted: 16:27:44 10/09/2011
I hope so Forgotten World, I hope so.

@spyroandcynderfan: Exactly! If it were rated T or M I would understand it and probably not be as fussed. But in this case it's really bothersome because it is meant for kids and is succeeding in attracting kids, I dread to think of some poor boy searching for Skylanders, Spyro or Cynder on Google images and coming across some filth from some grotesque internet cesspool. Even if the parents do things right and put up the blocks they can't be with the kids 100% of the time they're online, and you never know when some wierdo is going to approach them here or elsewhere. Yeah I know wirdos are always present but the thing is if some kid faves a Skylander's vid or had a Spyro related username they just might attract more freaks because of it, and that I do not want. Not to mention all the fuss in the fanbase, as was mentioned before, and the fact that such a thing in a KID'S game is simply WRONG.

^all IMO of course.
---
#2467 Posted: 16:30:18 10/09/2011
That's the newest thing I've heard on Skylanders.

No it's not. Geez, if you want to keep talking about Cynder and her 'bewbs', like Cyntard possibly, then go to the Cynder topic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:30:54 10/09/2011 by Aura24
#2468 Posted: 16:32:08 10/09/2011
Name one more recent development, we will talk about that. It's not like I follow stuff on Twitter.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2469 Posted: 16:35:18 10/09/2011
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
No, it was NOT my intention to have people start a pervy conversation over the matter. I thought mostly I'd get responses like 'I NO RITE?! IT'S SOO WRONG!' and 'Meh, don't care'.

Meh, don't care.

Honestly.

Quote: Aura24
Geez, why are you guys still talking about 'bewbs'?? Seriously, we get it, no need to keep chatting about it on a Skylanders news topic.

Answered your own question.
#2470 Posted: 16:35:45 10/09/2011
People talk about new Skylander's news at length here all the time, why should this little muck up be different?
---
#2471 Posted: 16:36:52 10/09/2011
And this is honestly Skylanders news.

Rather pointless news, but still news.
#2472 Posted: 16:37:49 10/09/2011
Exactly.
(short post is a result of boredom)
---
#2473 Posted: 16:40:03 10/09/2011
Name one more recent development, we will talk about that. It's not like I follow stuff on Twitter.

There is still that Nickelodeon Skylanders event that's going on today and tomorrow.
---
#2474 Posted: 16:42:46 10/09/2011

There is still that Nickelodeon Skylanders event that's going on today and tomorrow.

But that is promotion. It doesn't really say anything has been changed or added to the game itself.
#2475 Posted: 16:43:41 10/09/2011

But that is promotion. It doesn't really say anything has been changed or added to the game itself.

It's still news.
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#2476 Posted: 17:07:33 10/09/2011
I think this discussion about Cynder and what she has should stop very soon. Seriously people, it's almost the end of the topic. Plus I don't want it to end like this.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#2477 Posted: 17:11:29 10/09/2011
Lol, yeah, with Cynder being mentioned all over again.
---
#2478 Posted: 17:14:17 10/09/2011
Quote: Forgotten World
I think this discussion about Cynder and what she has should stop very soon. Seriously people, it's almost the end of the topic. Plus I don't want it to end like this.

I agree.
---
#2479 Posted: 17:16:25 10/09/2011
People should really be able to talk about what they want as long as it is relevant to the topic, which Cynder now is, which is annoying since I've heard that name being mentioned so many times is (unbelivable.) (In brackets: Not sure if I spelt that right to be honest)
---
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#2480 Posted: 17:19:14 10/09/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
People should really be able to talk about what they want as long as it is relevant to the topic, which Cynder now is, which is annoying since I've heard that name being mentioned so many times is (unbelivable.) (In brackets: Not sure if I spelt that right to be honest)

*Unbelievable
As long as we know what you're talking about, you ain't got to worry about spelling.
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#2481 Posted: 17:41:45 10/09/2011

@spyroandcynderfan: Exactly! If it were rated T or M I would understand it and probably not be as fussed. But in this case it's really bothersome because it is meant for kids and is succeeding in attracting kids, I dread to think of some poor boy searching for Skylanders, Spyro or Cynder on Google images and coming across some filth from some grotesque internet cesspool. Even if the parents do things right and put up the blocks they can't be with the kids 100% of the time they're online, and you never know when some wierdo is going to approach them here or elsewhere. Yeah I know wirdos are always present but the thing is if some kid faves a Skylander's vid or had a Spyro related username they just might attract more freaks because of it, and that I do not want. Not to mention all the fuss in the fanbase, as was mentioned before, and the fact that such a thing in a KID'S game is simply WRONG.

^all IMO of course.

I know this thread is nearing its end but just my two cents before that happens.

Keep in mind that today's standards aren't what they used to be in the earlier days. Sex is almost everywhere you turn to nowadays. The saying "sex sells" has really corrupted the minds of the media and commercial enterprises as of late.

It's true that you can't keep the young ones safe from evil intentions 100% of the time but that's part of growing up. Knowing from right and wrong, morally good and bad, sometimes needs a (unfortunately) helping hand. Cynder may attract the wrong crowd to this site once again, but that doesn't mean it's the end. There's more to a female character, or any woman of that matter, than her cup size. Just because Cynder may have an, I can't believe I'm saying this, attractive figure doesn't mean she'll be some immoral female character.

As for the fan art. . . that's those people's insight on that character. They simply like the character for her looks, not her character at heart. Shame really, but if that's what they want to do, chasing skirts for the rest of their life, so be it. They'll be the perfect example of what not to become.

Also, that's all IMO.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
#2482 Posted: 17:51:16 10/09/2011
Pretty much any character ends up with boobs in fanart. Even male characters (That pic of Spyro still haunts my mind).
#2483 Posted: 17:54:43 10/09/2011
That's rule 63. . . For every male character out there, there is a female version of it. That or this Spyro is very fat and has what's called "man boobs" .
---
My Gallery
#2484 Posted: 17:59:04 10/09/2011
Pretty much any character ends up with boobs in fanart. Even male characters (That pic of Spyro still haunts my mind).

Why did you go looking for it anyway?
---
#2485 Posted: 18:02:16 10/09/2011
I didn't, someone showed me it. Some Spyro fan on The Nexus Forums.

Ah, the rules of the internet... It scares me how they always hold true.
#2486 Posted: 18:08:10 10/09/2011
I didn't, someone showed me it. Some Spyro fan on The Nexus Forums.

Ah, the rules of the internet... It scares me how they always hold true.

It doesn't bother me that much.
---
#2487 Posted: 18:13:26 10/09/2011
Quote: Zackeio

^all IMO of course.

I know this thread is nearing its end but just my two cents before that happens.

Keep in mind that today's standards aren't what they used to be in the earlier days. Sex is almost everywhere you turn to nowadays. The saying "sex sells" has really corrupted the minds of the media and commercial enterprises as of late.

It's true that you can't keep the young ones safe from evil intentions 100% of the time but that's part of growing up. Knowing from right and wrong, morally good and bad, sometimes needs a (unfortunately) helping hand. Cynder may attract the wrong crowd to this site once again, but that doesn't mean it's the end. There's more to a female character, or any woman of that matter, than her cup size. Just because Cynder may have an, I can't believe I'm saying this, attractive figure doesn't mean she'll be some immoral female character.

As for the fan art. . . that's those people's insight on that character. They simply like the character for her looks, not her character at heart. Shame really, but if that's what they want to do, chasing skirts for the rest of their life, so be it. They'll be the perfect example of what not to become.

Also, that's all IMO.

Whoa there, when did I say she'd be immoral and lacking poersonality as before just because of her chest? Like I said already I may like her and get enjoyment from her character, but I fear this design flaw will attract the type of people that may make me dislike her/like her less because her fans are just that terrible. Of course one cant judge a female, fictional or not, by her breasts. You need not tell me that, considering that I am an adult, enlightened (at least to that degree if not moreso) and not to mention a female myself.
---
#2488 Posted: 18:27:15 10/09/2011
Easy there. . . From what I can tell none of us here know anything about the Skylanders personality especially Cynder. My point is that, just because she has an attractive figure doesn't mean she has to be a slut. Hence forth of why I said:

Quote:
Just because Cynder may have an, I can't believe I'm saying this, attractive figure doesn't mean she'll be some immoral female character.

I was hinting on the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover". Nowhere was I intentionally trying to put words in your mouth Spyroluva.

True. . . there are a lot immature people in the world, but that's do to the crap now on TV on what "true beauty is" and the apathy of seeking wisdom, but I digress. Whether are not Cynder may have a strong and inspiring personality or not it won't stop these immature people to lust over her figure. This, I fear, we can't stop directly. However, that doesn't mean we can't show are disgruntled or annoyance of such immaturity. Hopefully that will discourage such antics from once again plaguing this site.

All in all, I don't think women should be viewed as sexual toys (real or not). Women, IMO, are just as capable of doing whatever a man can do, be it morally sound or not. Unfortunately the world is no longer pure and innocent and such evil will show their ugly faces whenever possible. In an instance like that, its best to be steadfast, show discretion, and not give into so easily.

Hopefully that clears my standpoint on that subject.
---
My Gallery
#2489 Posted: 18:27:54 10/09/2011
You are female? I didn't know.
#2490 Posted: 18:38:24 10/09/2011
Easy there. . . From what I can tell none of us here know anything about the Skylanders personality especially Cynder. My point is that, just because she has an attractive figure doesn't mean she has to be a slut. Hence forth of why I said:

Quote:
Just because Cynder may have an, I can't believe I'm saying this, attractive figure doesn't mean she'll be some immoral female character.

I was hinting on the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover". Nowhere was I intentionally trying to put words in your mouth Spyroluva.

True. . . there are a lot immature people in the world, but that's do to the crap now on TV on what "true beauty is" and the apathy of seeking wisdom, but I digress. Whether are not Cynder may have a strong and inspiring personality or not it won't stop these immature people to lust over her figure. This, I fear, we can't stop directly. However, that doesn't mean we can't show are disgruntled or annoyance of such immaturity. Hopefully that will discourage such antics from once again plaguing this site.

All in all, I don't think women should be viewed as sexual toys (real or not). Women, IMO, are just as capable of doing whatever a man can do, be it morally sound or not. Unfortunately the world is no longer pure and innocent and such evil will show their ugly faces whenever possible. In an instance like that, its best to be steadfast, show discretion, and not give into so easily.

Hopefully that clears my standpoint on that subject.

Alright I see and I agree.I just hope they don't intend to give her some kind of personality that is MEANT to attract such attention in a half baked and overall bad method of regain some attention from older fans.
---
#2491 Posted: 18:40:17 10/09/2011
The older the fanbase, the larger- I mean the more they have to do to keep them horny- I mean paying attention.
#2492 Posted: 18:44:50 10/09/2011
@SpyroLuva: We'll see when the time comes.

@ Prysom: Hmm smilie . Your humor is definitely unique Prysom. At least I think you're using humor.
---
My Gallery
#2493 Posted: 18:45:50 10/09/2011
Last ten posts, and I'm one of them :3
#2494 Posted: 18:49:33 10/09/2011
@SpyroLuva: We'll see when the time comes.

@ Prysom: Hmm smilie . Your humor is definitely unique Prysom. At least I think you're using humor.

Specifically, I'm being sardonic, or mockingly derisive. That being, I am noting parts of the blunt worse truth in an obvious transparent faked means of making it "softer".
#2495 Posted: 18:53:24 10/09/2011
Sardonic huh? That's hard to come by for my standards (not use to people being sardonic). The only Sardonic character that I knew of was Tom from Toonami.

Rest assured that I knew you were making some sort of joke.
---
My Gallery
#2496 Posted: 18:59:17 10/09/2011
I fear this design flaw will attract the type of people that may make me dislike her/like her less because her fans are just that terrible.

Ignore the fans. They always ruin any form of entertainment, regardless what it is and how.

The key to enjoying something that you DO like, is to ignore the fans that would make you dislike it simply for that reason. It saves a lot of stress. smilie
#2497 Posted: 19:29:11 10/09/2011
Sardonic huh? That's hard to come by for my standards (not use to people being sardonic). The only Sardonic character that I knew of was Tom from Toonami.

Rest assured that I knew you were making some sort of joke.

Exactly. I got my point across.
#2498 Posted: 19:39:39 10/09/2011
It's too late to get back on topic.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2499 Posted: 19:43:41 10/09/2011
Topic....
....We'll miss you...

;___;
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#2500 Posted: 19:44:29 10/09/2011
BAI BAI NOW!
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me