Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Non-dragon Spyro Fan Characters
Page 1 of 1
Non-dragon Spyro Fan Characters [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#1 Posted: 05:13:05 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
98% of the fan characters I see people create for this series are dragons, which, frankly, I think is pretty dull. I've got a few non dragons (though my general rule is to not make fan characters if I can help it): Liru the ape and several other apes who weren't named, Fouille the Manweersmall and her companion Fromage the Dreadwing.

Does anyone else have a non-dragon Spyro character, and what are they if so?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 05:21:04 07/11/2010
I used to use a Death Hound character in my Spyro stories. He doesn't have a name. I had a name for him at one point (a name from one of the enemies from ANB ), but I figured it would be better if he didn't have one. He was originally part of the Ape army, but he was left to die somewhere in the Realms for his disobedience, and later became wild. He seemed to have developed a taste for dragon meat.

I do have other fan characters inspired by the creatures of the LoS trilogy.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:26:04 07/11/2010 by Aura24
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#3 Posted: 05:22:15 07/11/2010
Franky - the Dreadwing. I figure I make a character based on these winged beast. Franky is not the smartest nor the prettiest of the Dreadwings, but he his the biggest, strongest, and the most bighearted one that you will ever meet. Loyal to the Dark Army, Franky serves as the Assassin's main vessel of transport.

Yeah, as much as despise LOS, even I had to venture into the OC territory for this game series. I found the Dreadwing that the Assassin rode on far more interesting than any other Dreadwing. I think its because the Assassin seem to have a more proper role in Krome's design in LOS than EL had in mind smilie - but I digress, lets keep on track to what the topic is about eh? smilie
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#4 Posted: 06:19:58 07/11/2010
Yeah, I do. But I haven't added any in my stories or anything like that. I want to see where they can fit first.

Name: Samarox
Species: Scurvywing
Colours: Unlike other Scurvywings, she is blue and black
Powers/Abilities: The common things a normal Scurvywing does but instead of red fire balls, she spits electric balls. Samarox has also seemed to have made a move with electricity on her wings. She spits electricity on her wings and slashed through enemies.
History: Samarox was born in the Fellumth Ship like all the other Scurvywings. She had a normal life, training to fight and spitting fire balls, eating, drinking, the normal thing. Until one day when she was around 8 years old, her fire merged into electricity. All the other Scurvywings thought of her as a weirdo and an outcast, if her strange colours weren't enough. She couldn't put up with it any more so she flew away from the ship. Samarox wandered the purple sea for ages until she stumbled across land in Dante's Freezer. She stopped there for food and fresh water but was chased out by the Trolls. Samarox wandered until she found Tall Plains, not far from Dante's Freezer. She found the Atlawa. Samarox proved loyal to them, so they kept her. She is attached mostly to a gold and white Atlawa named Katallio. There Samarox hunts for the Atlawa and the feed her and care for her in return.

Name: Katallio
Species: Atlawa
Colours: Gold and white, like some of the past leaders of the Atlawa
Powers/Abilities: The normal, but Samarox gives him electric balls to throw
History: Like a normal Atlawa, he was raised by his parents. Katallio learned to hunt for himself when he was 8 years old. He became the best kid hunter and strongest kid in the Atlawa. He was 17 when he saw Samarox, he then alerted Kane because he thought she was a Dreadwing. When they found out she wasn't a Dreadwing, but an unknown relative to the species, they decided to see if she wasn't a threat. Now that Samarox was proven loyal, she lets Katallio ride her after their hunt.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#5 Posted: 16:54:08 07/11/2010
It's bit more complicated here... Again...

First, it's more of Spyro characters are just part of multiverse... From one point... Which also doubles as "unifier" for my Spyro fanfic, original fic, and spin off of original fic.. Before that point, I have fanfic to orig. Spyroverse (it's here on DS, try finding IRON BEAR) + similiar something I posted in "Dream or Vision?"... Which triggered the fanfic... Orig. because TLOS was just some novel/dream inside it... But there are SEVERAL "CYNDERS" (!!!) and some other, but... And that one may But on topic again, from that point, humans takes prime... Before that point, there is Bianca's relative, who is Vierra, and reason why she learns magic... And more characters are gettin' written... Well, the FanFic is getting crossovery, as name implies, from beggining... That's just some bits of it, I will not say more not, because Zelda timeline is simplier at this point...

Surprisingly, It's quite resistant to plotholes, but currently, there is one, BUT BIG ONE... In case of some good soul is willing to give helping hand:

There is that one girl (Well, girl... 18 Years old...), and it's her romantic interests which causes GAPING plothole... She doesn't find anyone attractive, except her father. Then, a guy (It's Blood) joins the Nakama, who is EXTREMLY ASEXUAL, but she find him similiar to her dad.
But, like, two week ago, I added another guy, who is antragonist, but two have crush for each other, even sending gifts like wine each other, and when they have to fight, are like OMG NO WAI, even when they know they have to, since beggining... But then I realised "Wait, a minute... OH CRAP, ISN'T SHE... Huston we have a plothole."
---
Keep smile
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#6 Posted: 17:20:41 07/11/2010
I did create a small white ape named Steve. he was raised by dragons and is a very kind hearted ape. i was going to make a story about him but i decided not to...
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#7 Posted: 17:23:40 07/11/2010
I may create one sometime, but I will also create a dragon one.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#8 Posted: 17:42:16 07/11/2010
There's one I may or may not bring into the story I've posted on the FanFiction section of this site (Weaknesses).

His name is Click and he's a Rynoc, one of the red, firebreathing ones from Banana Savanah (Adventure/ Attack of the Rynocs). He wouldn't be the bravest or the brightest but he would be considerate and caring. There would be times when he'd question orders as well.

His indirect purpose for being brought into the stoory would be to show that, even within the kingdom Ripto already has, there is Racism and tensions between the rynocs and the dinosaurs. As for his direct involvement in the story, I haven't thought that out very far yet.

He isn't well developed yet, I'm not even 100% sure if I'll be using him but he's an idea I have.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:44:32 07/11/2010 by RubyWings91
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#9 Posted: 20:47:34 08/11/2010
I created several non-dragon Spyro fancharacters over the years, some are old and I can't remember their names...

I've had one cheetah Anra and her pet kestrel (falcon) Teddy, a ghost snow leopard (like a cheetah but taller, furrier and silver) named something like Shifika, a troll (ANB type) called King Dante the Fourteenth and his pet Snowy Owl, Navar, a mole called Sammy, another cheetah called Tam and a parrot (like Scratch/Sniff) names something like Snuff. Not all the names here are accurate, they are only what I remember.

Plus I used to have some very old original-series characters who's names I can't remember, a winged lion, a golden eagle, an emerald boa snake, a ferret and two mice.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#10 Posted: 18:07:32 09/11/2010
There's Cynder's and Spyro's daughter, it's dodgy about her. she is mint-green, her "element" is dull-spiky vines, capable of minor poisoning. She does have genes of spyro and Cynder. Technically, she is a dream...

Now, the explanation: One other character, human, have clone, not only one, thousands, actually, but that one clone showed off dangerous wibes, and counting in the power given to that one clone is tentacles, rest is quite odvious... So, main/creator needed some greater control of him, but since that clone developed to have not the fears and weakneses of original and other clones, he is menace. Counter-measure was needed.

The key role plays product of very heavy of practical implementation of something from magician book, quoting first lines, "Go to mongolia. Select a horse...," then playing with sleep drugs use at some characters from Spyroverse, playing with their mind, since nobody can dream about somwthing they never seen/read/know/thinked up/whatever, part of what was in dream was novell inside that verse, which is basically TLOS, some fanfic's downloaded, replaced novell's Spyro's earth element for plants, and this soup then ran a temporal universe. Spyro's, Cynder's, and all of the sleeping people's (he get later YELLED at, for excluding smilie) soul's was temporary transported to bodies here. He then xanatos'd. Spyro and Cynder had daughter. Then, he waited till she is old eought, taken her, woke up, or let the people dream of something else, as centuries in dream, and in the temporal universe, can last mere minutes, which obliterated the temporal verse without causing any problems, and deleted all memories/knowledge which's only purpose was to get the dream working, so, Spyro still isn't "romantic," and nebody of them knows about the drem. Then, moving on...

((This user isn't responsible for causing trouble in form of need to collect pieces of brain all across the room.))
---
Keep smile
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:08:32 09/11/2010 by matesds
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me