Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Just short story, Ember and Cynder...
Page 1 of 1
Just short story, Ember and Cynder... [CLOSED]
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#1 Posted: 09:56:05 28/07/2009 | Topic Creator
(Blood is male human (or at last in appearence), 15 (Naruto and Ichigo is this age, so, its perfectsmilie),slightly more than 210cm high, if we compare tanning to baking a steak, he is definitivelly "Well done", has VERY black long hair (and WERY weird hairstyle) and dark blue eyes.

He wears shirt, left sleeve is long, right one is ripped off, but wears bandage around elbow, long thousers and long, sleeveless coat. All former in black collor, thugh there is symbol wrought with pink-collored wool at back of coat.

He also wears pink collar, orange headband (he wear it in similiar way to Renji when he (R) have no glasses) with orange glass ovlts waistbanded to it, and some weird kind of footwear, that appears to be something between sneakers and pointe shoes(he is wearing NO socks, SOKZ RE S EBIL!!!) or he is barefooted somethimes (he is trying to impersonate eru sometimes...))

((((BTW, Cyn haz a red eyz...))))

:Blood: *walks in corridor* So... Again... Ember just went out of hospital, and, for first time, is in one room with Cynder? Ok... Again... Calm down. It cannot be like in Internet, though ALOT things actually happened. Hopefully... In Internet, Cynder OFTEN seriously hurts, or murder Ember, so if we let them alone, it can end... *twists head* Ale to né... *But he speed up the walk, then walks back, ‘cuz missed door.

*Blood walks in, and find Cynder and Ember... Both alive and W/O traces of fight... Girls looks at him*

:Blood: *looks at Ember* Does arm still hurt?

:Ember: No, but that scar looks bad...

:Cynder: I don’t think

:Blood: Thou are indeed right, Cyn’...

*Blood then realized how large is that room and how close are girls to each other...*

:Ember: *Grabs Cynder’s arm*

:Blood: *chibi panic* TO NÉ, CYNDRINA RUKA JE V PRDELI!!!
---
Keep smile
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:03:41 04/08/2009 by matesds
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#2 Posted: 09:36:55 29/07/2009
Please wright more!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#3 Posted: 12:05:30 29/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Srry, I said short smilie
---
Keep smile
Dacon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3176
#4 Posted: 12:17:32 29/07/2009
LMAO you were right smilie
---
GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

"I swear that thing has a mind of it's own." - Samius
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#5 Posted: 19:03:48 02/08/2009
LoL smilie

To poslední je nejlepší smilie

(The last sentence is the best smilie )
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
#6 Posted: 11:55:26 04/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: IcelectricSpyro
LoL smilie

To poslední je nejlepší smilie

(The last sentence is the best smilie )

díky smilie

(thanks smilie)
---
Keep smile
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#7 Posted: 11:59:12 04/08/2009
Uh, your grammer isn't to good and I don't speak watever language the last sentance was in. But it's a good effort. The top pharagraph is kinda hard to read, you might want to space it up a little.
#8 Posted: 12:00:29 04/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango
Uh, your grammer isn't to good and I don't speak watever language the last sentance was in. But it's a good effort. The top pharagraph is kinda hard to read, you might want to space it up a little.

thanks smilie *goes space up that paragraph a bit*
---
Keep smile
#9 Posted: 15:32:56 18/08/2009 | Topic Creator
:Ember: *looking at Cynder’s arm* Your scar is almost gone...

:Blood: *chill’d out, but walks closer to dragonesses* See? You two have many in common. So, can you stop fight and become friends?

:Ember,Cynder: *confused looks at each other, then at Blood, then starts laught uncontrolably* What do you pointing at? You need some eyedrops, if you are that blind.

:Blood: Oh, thats great! When do you became friends?

:Cynder: I don’t know how long it is...

:Blood: Then my eyes are goo...

*His expression change quickly, as girls spontaly kisses*

:Blood: Aww... Ai ai ai, but when you want to throw out lilies, I should be several billion miles away...

*Cynder and Ember start another kiss*

:Blood: *Frustrated* Huge?... Package me... I am going to Alaris... *Kiss going to be passionately* NOW!!!
---
Keep smile
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#10 Posted: 17:58:40 18/08/2009
LoL smilie Bože... smilie

( LoL smilie OMG... smilie )
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
#11 Posted: 18:47:30 19/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Líbí? Klidne to okopíruj (SHARINGAN!), na DA si to precte víc lidí, urcite smilie

Like it? Thou can copy that (SHARINGAN!), more people will read it if it will be at DA, seriously smilie

(DO NOT FORGET: 3 oct 11 (lol), (C) Porukatesu Marutinu, matesds.)

^ Pripis na konec
---
Keep smile
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:51:31 19/08/2009 by matesds
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me