Page 1 of 1
Er.... So Annoying... [CLOSED]
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#1 Posted: 14:26:22 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I hadn't played my YotD game in a long time. I tried playing it in my PS2, and it seemed to be working perfectly... Then it got to an annoying glitch. I decided to go talk to Bianca like you have to, but I got there in a sort of strange way, and it messed her up.

First, it made me watch the rainbow thing that makes her appear four times (no, it wouldn't let me skip it). Then she started talking and she went like this (i don't know if this is the exact quote, but you'll get the idea):

" So you're the one the dragon sent to rescue the eggs, huh? Ha ha ha ha! So you're the one the dragon sent to rescue the eggs, huh? Ha ha ha ha! So you're the one the dragon sent to rescue the eggs, huh? Ha ha ha ha! So you're the one the dragon sent to rescue the eggs, huh? Ha ha ha ha! So you're the one the dragon sent to rescue the eggs, huh? Ha ha ha ha! Etc, etc, etc"

It went on for so long that I finally just restarted the game. smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
ClassicSpyroFan Green Sparx Gems: 458
#2 Posted: 14:29:21 19/09/2010
I knew Bianca was evil all along, her changing sides was just a cover up for her real plan, keeping Spyro listening to dialogue for eternity.
---
I use Arthur in MVC3, mad?
Send forth the hoards, Sir Arthur shall slay them.
Spyro 1 120% speed running record- 1 hour 58 minutes 2 seconds.
#3 Posted: 04:39:01 20/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: ClassicSpyroFan
I knew Bianca was evil all along, her changing sides was just a cover up for her real plan, keeping Spyro listening to dialogue for eternity.

I lol'd smilie
---
Fasuhn Green Sparx Gems: 211
#4 Posted: 16:19:29 22/09/2010
So you mean to tell me that everything was repeating 4 times for you? That's a strange glitch smilie I would actually love to see a video of it if you could manage to re-produce it.

Lol. It would be hilarious to see Agent 9 getting repeated. smilie
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#5 Posted: 23:11:36 22/09/2010
I'd have been annoyed too.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#6 Posted: 23:26:31 22/09/2010
Well.... It could be worse.

"Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here."

smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#7 Posted: 00:21:50 23/09/2010
Quote: spyroo

"Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here. Hi Spyro, you need more Gems to pass through here."

I laughed when I read this.
Fasuhn Green Sparx Gems: 211
#8 Posted: 00:52:00 23/09/2010
Quote: Spyroo

smilie

smilie

Imagine if MONEYBAGS started repeating himself. Now THAT would be irritating. smilie
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
#9 Posted: 04:21:43 23/09/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie

And no, not just four times... It kept going until I restarted the game smilie And if I can get a vid, I will.

And actually, one time I saved all the panda's in that one level, and they kept on saying that I needed to save them! It was really annoying smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me