Page 1 of 1
Fozen Enemies (almost) [CLOSED]
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#1 Posted: 02:31:02 18/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay. This is a glitch I came across when I was younger that I found a ton of fun to activate.

If I charge into the larger enemies and keep charging until I get past them before they fire off a shot, the only movement they make is to turn toward Spyro and stare. They don't attack or grunt or anything, just look at him.

I've had the most success with this in the levels Cloud 9 and Crop Circle country, where I could do it to just about any of the larger dinosaurs if I timed it right.

I also did it by accident in the theives den (which is increadible considering that even when I try, this is hard to do). Well, I had to go come back at another point in time to beat the level, because, after charging into the invincible (with the acception of his own spells) dinosaur, he wouldn't fire one shot at me. Even if I had Spyro breath fire, ice or electricity at him.

Does anyone else have this glitch in their game?
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#2 Posted: 13:47:14 18/09/2010
Yeah, I get it frequently in Crop Circle (never did like that level anyway).

It works on all levels, I think.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#3 Posted: 14:09:06 18/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh. I've just neverseen it mentioned on here, so I was wondering if it was less common than it seemed. Guess not.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me