Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > RAPTO The Dinosaur: Fall Of Hellfire
Page 1 of 1
RAPTO The Dinosaur: Fall Of Hellfire [CLOSED]
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#1 Posted: 15:42:58 31/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Hey! Im making my second amazing Fanfic smilie My last FanFic was
"Gemma and Lugia, 2 sides, 1 Friendship"
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=31549

My Characters will be edited through the story!

RAPTO
Name: Rapto
Species: Raptor
diet: Meat
Dislikes: Deep Water
Appearance:
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8190/rapto.png
Other: He watched his family killed by a Spinosaurus, he managed to escape from the Spinosaurus. After the Spinosaurus attack, He lived alone in a nest on the peak of the cliff

6 Years After the attack, Rapto grew wings! No-one knew why the wings grew on him. He still lives alone

ECLIPSE
Name: Eclipse
Species: Raptor
diet: Meat
Dislikes: falling
Appearance:
http://img801.imageshack.us/im...setheraptor.png
Other: she is Rapto's best buddy and helped Rapto escape From the spinosaur wasthe spinosaur was chasing him

HELLFIRE
Name: Hellfire
Species: Spinosaurus
diet: meat and fruit
Dislikes: Evil
Appearance:
http://img299.imageshack.us/im...spinosaurus.png
Other: Some Dinosaurs think he is evil by the way he looks, but he is not! He infact gaurds the forest of "TANGESTIA".

MORE CHARACTERS SOON

CHAPTER 1
Rapto and Eclipse
Rapto ran next to the edge of the cliff, he looked around For Eclipse
"I wonder where Eclipse could be" Rapto said to himself, Flexing his wings. Eclipse suddenly appeared From the Forest, smiling
"Where have you been, Eclipse?" Rapto asked
"I was Looking for you!" Eclipse Replyed
"I told you to met me here yesterday" Rapto sighed
"Lets not waste Time standing here! Lets go hunting" Eclipse cried, She began running along the cliff side, Rapto flew above her so he could catch her if she fell.
"Why dont we go hunt that stegasaurus Pack, they dont put up much of a fight when we attack them!" Rapto smiled
"They dont help each other when we attack on of the Members of the pack! They just run away!" Eclipse laughed, Rapto landed and began to run next to her. Rapto and Eclipse stopped at the edge of the cliff
"You do still remember how to do this, dont you, Eclipse?" asked Rapto
"Yes, i just need to jump down onto lower ledges After i jump to the top ledge" Eclipse said
"I will go first so i can catch you if you fall" Rapto said, he jumped off the cliff nd landed on a ledge under a higher ledge
"Stay a ledge infront of me" Eclipse siad, Rapto nodded. Eclipse jumped onto the Ledge above Rapto. Rapto then jumped onto another ledge lower and a bit to his right, Eclipse jumped onto the ledge above Rapto again. Rapto flapped his wings and flew down to the bottom ledge
"It has changed alot ever since we used to play here as 9 year old hatchlings after the spinosaurus attacked my nest" Rapto said
"Why is that?" Asked Eclipse jumping from ledge to ledge towards Rapto
"The rest of the ledges have collapsed and we still have a VERY long way down" Rapto sighed, Eclipse jumped down next to him
"Maybe you can fly and take me down with you!" Eclipse said, Rapto nodded, he flew behind Eclipse and grabbed her shoulders before taking to the skys! He glided slowly down towards the bottom of the cliff
"See any stegasaurus packs?" Rapto asked
"Yes! there is a herd running down there!" Eclipse replyed, she pointed down to a stegasaurus pack running between to narrow cliffs
"Lets get em!" Rapto cried, He swooped down and Dropped Eclipse onto the back of an injured and old stegasaurus. The stegasaurus thrashed around, smashing into other stegasaurus! Eclipse suddenly fell off it with a shriek
"Eclipse!!" cired Rapto, he growled and dived down into the herd, he ran between the stegasaurus, looking for Eclipse
"Rapto!!" Cried Eclipse from the front of the Herd, she had to run from the stegasaurus, trying to avoid being stamped on
"HANG IN THERE!!" Rapto called, he began to run towards the front of the herd towards Eclipse. He finaly came to the front, running next to eclipse. Rapto grabbed Eclipse's shoulders, flapped his wings and toke off, he flew towards the back of the herd towards the sick and injured stegasaur Eclipse had attempted to take down before it shook her off!
"Try to take it down! I will give you one last try!! If you fall again!! I might not be-able to save you!" Rapto said, he began flying above Eclipse. Eclipse dug her claws into the Sick and Injured stegasaur's neck, The stegsaurus roared and fell to the ground, the herd ran forwards, leaving the stegasaur lying dead on the floor. Rapto landed next to Eclipse who was climbing off the Stegasaurus
"That was amazing, Eclipse!" Rapto said
"Well, i have had to learn how to hunt alone" Eclipse said
"Now, How are we meant to get this back to my nest?" Rapto asked
"we could try pulling it" Eclipse said, Rapto nodded and grabbed the stegasaurus's neck and began pulling, Eclipse grabbed the front right leg and also began pulling....
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:48:35 31/08/2010 by cynder 9999
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#2 Posted: 19:57:33 31/08/2010
nice.
#3 Posted: 19:58:39 31/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, i made the pictures by myself smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#4 Posted: 20:04:24 31/08/2010
i know. you're very talented.
#5 Posted: 20:06:24 31/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Your good with your Spore creatures smilie
(Next Chapter tommorow)
---
Leaving, For good..
#6 Posted: 20:13:40 31/08/2010
thanks. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me