Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gemma and Lugia! 2 different sides, one friendship....
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Gemma and Lugia! 2 different sides, one friendship.... [CLOSED]
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#1 Posted: 15:11:22 15/07/2010 | Topic Creator
CHARACTERS (being edited through the story):

LUGIA
Name: Lugia
AKA: Hydro
Type: psychic/Flying
Pokemon: Lugia
Catch rate: * Really hard to catch
Diet: Omnivore
Rare Rate: Extremely Rare
Moves:
Fly
hydro cannon
hydro blast
elemental blast
Attack: 100/100
Defence: 96/100
Speed: 100/100
Radar: 90/100
Lives: deep blue sea
item: sea-shell neclace
appearance:
[User Posted Image]

HO-OH
Name: Ho-oh
AKA: Flame
Type: Fire/Flying
Pokemon: Ho-oh
Catch rate: * Really hard to catch
Diet: herbivore
Rare Rate: Extremely Rare
Moves:
Fly
flamethrower
fire blast
over-heat
Attack: 100/100
Defence: 96/100
Speed: 100/100
Radar: 90/100
Lives: Sky above some mountains
item: Fire orb
appearance:
[User Posted Image]

GEMMA
name: Gemma
gym: none
Home town: littleroot
other: she likes to hang out in the abandoned tower where she met Lugia and rayquaza fighting. she caught them both with master ball.
fav pokemon: Lugia
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
pokemon:

name: rayquaza
type: Dragon/flying
species: rayquaza
level: 76
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
moves:
Dragon breath
Flamethrower
Dragon pulse
Fly

name: Lugia
type: psychic/flying
species: lugia
level: 80
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
moves:
Hydro cannon
Hydro pump
Elemental blast
protect

name:artciuno
type: ice and flying
species: Zapdos
level: 70
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
moves:
fly
ice beam
blizzard
steel wing

name: charizard
type: fire/flying
species: charizard
level: 71
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
moves:
Flamethrower
Ember
Fly
Fire blast

name: staraptor
type: normal/flying
level: 74
species:
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
moves:
fly
steel wing
wing attack
drill peck

name: aerodactyl
type: rock/flying
species: aerodactyl
level: 74
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
moves:
fly
peck
drill peck
whirl wind

CHAPTER 1
STORM AT SEA
Lashes of thunder striked as a boat was was thrown from
wave-to-wave! The boat nearly capsized as a large wave came in contact with the boat, damaging the side of it. On the boat, holding onto a tall pole was a younge girl, she had long blond hair and pokeballs fixed to a belt around her waist. She had Ruby red eyes and red boots, Her name was Gemma. Gemma was soaked with water and her eyes were shut tight
i wonder if i will ever see my mum and dad again She thought to herself, she slowly opened her eyes to see a huge wave heading towards the boat! As the huge wave hit the boat, she fell backwards, lossing her grip of the pole and falling back towards the edge of the boat. Gemma got up, she saw all different kinds of water pokemon swim by the boat, scared and trying to swim away from the huge waves. Gemma then turned her head to see a massive wave, about the size of a house advance on her! She threw her hands infront of her face and waited for the wave to hit her........but it did'nt! Gemma looked in confusion as the wave slowly got smaller to reveale a huge white dragon pokemon!
[User Posted Image]
The huge dragon pokemon was called lugia, Lugia protected the sea and helped any person or pokemon who was stuck in a storm. Lugia roared, flapping her wings several times. The storm suddenly started to stop. The wind blowed slower, it stopped raining, the thunder had vanished and the waves were ot as rough as they were in the storm.
Gemma looked up at lugia, Lugia roared loudly before slowly flying lower towards Gemma. Gemma ripped out her pokedex and quickly scanned the pokemon.
"So your A lugia?! you are really rare" Gemma called, Lugia landed in the water infront of Gemma's boat. Gemma stood at the end of her boat and stared at Lugia, Lugia lowered her head , just close anough for Gemma to touch. She stretched her arm out and slowly reached for lugia, Lugia did not flinch or fly away. Gemma lay her hand on lugia's head, Lugia then slowly flapped her wings and toke of into the sky
"i Never thought i would see a lugia!" Gemma cried, she ran back to the steering wheel and started to steer back to the coast of pallet town
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 13:02:24 28/08/2010 by cynder 9999
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#2 Posted: 15:18:08 15/07/2010
cool!
#3 Posted: 15:47:29 15/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I edited it and typed chapter 1!
---
Leaving, For good..
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#4 Posted: 23:41:10 16/07/2010
Very good story!
#5 Posted: 07:43:51 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I love lugia! She is awesome
---
Leaving, For good..
claw Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#6 Posted: 08:29:00 17/07/2010
You seem to like legendary Johto pokemon,first Raikou,then Lugia.Nice story.
---
No signature for you!
#7 Posted: 08:38:20 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks and yes, i do. i prefer johto pokemon more than anything else
---
Leaving, For good..
#8 Posted: 09:57:19 17/07/2010
I think that Kanto and Johto pokemon were the best.The generation V pokemon seem to be very ugly and weird.I just hate them.
---
No signature for you!
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#9 Posted: 10:06:51 17/07/2010
Quote: cynder 9999
Thanks and yes, i do. i prefer johto pokemon more than anything else

Like I prefer Hoenn and Sinnoh.
#10 Posted: 10:48:54 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 soon
---
Leaving, For good..
#11 Posted: 13:21:07 17/07/2010
YYYAAAAAYYYY!
---
No signature for you!
#12 Posted: 14:47:58 22/07/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 2
HOME AT KANTO

Gemma arrived at the shore of pallet town, she quickly jumped off her boat and ran into her house. Her Mum and dad sat by the kitchen table, Her dad was called Mr. Andrew. Mr. andrew sat on a chair, drinking coffee and reading the newpaper about Lugia sightings. Her mum, Mrs. pauline, was sat next to Mr. andrew, knitting a shirt covered in charmanders for Gemma. Gemma ran past her parents and up the stairs into her room. Her room was filled with lugia dolls, posters, figures, lamps, stickers! She loved Lugia, she always kept vids of sightings of Lugia. Gemma quickly grabbed a book on strange pokemon sightings, She turned the pages until she came to a reading called "Huge prime water dragon strikes again!". Gemma looked at he page, she then looked at a black and white picture of some kind of huge dragon diving into the sea.
"So the legend IS true, Lugia, the prime water gaurdian" She said quietly. Gemma looked at a quote on a Trainer who sighted Lugia.
"I was shocked as the huge pokemon flew over my boat and then dived int the water, causing a huge aqua-blue rainbow where it flew." The quote said, Gemma threw the book of strange pokemon sightings away and grabbed a legendary pokemon book guide. She slowly opened opened the book, turning to a page which showed a huge picture of Lugia standing next to a pokemon trainer......which looked like Gemma! Next to the picture was a small text
"Soon, the legend will come to life, Ho-oh will attack kanto...
Once Lugia appears to save kanto, she will fail and must Turn to one trainer, Gemma to help her stop Ho-oh..." The text said, Gemma closed the book, not knowing what the text meant. She placed the book in her bag then turned and ran back down the stairs, past Her parents again and outside.
"CHARIZARD, HELP ME GET ACROSS THE SEA TO WHERE I MET LUGIA!" she cried, throwing out an ultra ball which realeased charizard.
"GRAAAAAAAAA!!!" charizard cried, Gemma jumped onto his back and he flew up and towards the Glittering deep blue sea.
Charizard roared as he flew towards where Gemma had met Lugia.
"Quickly charizard, if i show her this book and what it said in the text, she might be able to tell me what the message is about" Gemma said, Charizard flapped his wings and flew faster, leaving pallet town.
Charizard flew lower towards the sea, flying past seafoam caves and over a boat. Charizard started to slow
"We are here!" Gemma cried before throwing out an ultra ball, realeasing rayquaza. Rayquaza floated in the water, Gemma hopped off charizard and onto rayquaza
"you were great charizard" Gemma smiled as charizard returned into an ultra ball, Rayquaza screeched loudly as the water started to rise.......
---
Leaving, For good..
#13 Posted: 15:27:17 22/07/2010
It was great!Charizard is my favorite pokemon,by the way(i think i said it earlier,but maybe i was wrong).
---
No signature for you!
#14 Posted: 17:45:13 22/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Charizard is one of my fav pokemon
---
Leaving, For good..
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#15 Posted: 07:54:41 23/07/2010
Awesome chapter! Please continue ^.=.^
#16 Posted: 14:48:42 23/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, im doing the 3rd chapter in my next post smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#17 Posted: 16:51:34 23/07/2010
So let's hope you post soon!
---
No signature for you!
#18 Posted: 19:34:21 24/07/2010 | Topic Creator
i may post the 3rd chapter tommorow, i was really busy today
---
Leaving, For good..
#19 Posted: 19:57:21 24/07/2010
*Waits for tomorrow*
---
No signature for you!
#20 Posted: 07:31:31 25/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I will post it later, im really busy right now
---
Leaving, For good..
#21 Posted: 10:51:49 25/07/2010
Ok,ok.I understand.
---
No signature for you!
#22 Posted: 17:34:53 26/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Next chapter soon
---
Leaving, For good..
#23 Posted: 09:23:44 28/07/2010
I hope.
---
No signature for you!
#24 Posted: 18:26:37 28/07/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3
HO-OH RAMPAGE

Lugia rose from the sea and flew into the air, she spotted Gemma then shrieked loudly. Lugia gently landed in the water and stared at Gemma, Gemma reached into her bag and brung out the "Legendary pokemon guide book". She then turned to The "Legendary LUGIA " page and started to read the text out to lugia
"Soon, the legend will come to life, Ho-oh will attack kanto...
Once Lugia appears to save kanto, she will fail and must Turn to one trainer, Gemma to help her stop Ho-oh..."
Gemma called to Lugia, Lugia eyed her carefully........

MEANWHILE
Ho-oh flew over a city in Kanto, Ho-oh opened his mouth and blasted fire at a building, making it explode. He swooped down and landed in the streets, raising his wings to make himself look big! He then blasted fire at a building, causing it to burst into inferno. Ho-oh then toke off and flew in circles around a tower before flying to the top of the tower and shrieking loudly. Ho-oh raised his wings and his feathers started to set on fire! he was using over-heat!

MEANWHILE
Lugia raised her head, she heard Ho-oh's shriek, and roared in reply. Lugia was about to take off to fight Ho-oh but Gemma stopped her by calling for her
"Lugia, you cant do it alone! It said in the legenda's book that you would fail! If you let me come with you, we could defeat Ho-oh" Gemma said to lugia, Lugia stared at he for a while before nodding and flying down to Gemma. gemma jumped onto Lugia's back and returned Rayquaza to her ultra ball.
"Quickly Lugia, we must defeat Ho-oh" Gemma said to lugia, Lugia nodded again and toke off towards kanto
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:52 28/07/2010 by cynder 9999
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#25 Posted: 19:04:38 28/07/2010
kanto are my favourites

keep up the good work
#26 Posted: 19:52:12 28/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Kanto region is my fav too, its only cus it has all my fav pokemon!
(sceptile, charizard and Lugia)
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:52:24 28/07/2010 by cynder 9999
#27 Posted: 11:57:25 29/07/2010
You seem to like same starter pokemon final forms as me,I like feraligatr,charizard and sceptile.
---
No signature for you!
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#28 Posted: 12:52:27 29/07/2010
very well writen!

(i wish i had this many posts and fans for my fan-ficsmilie)
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:53:27 29/07/2010 by pankakesparx456
#29 Posted: 16:37:03 29/07/2010
There's always hope,pankakesparx456...
---
No signature for you!
#30 Posted: 11:21:06 01/08/2010
^ if there's hope, then why do i have 3 (2 real) fans right now? tibs created a popular spyro ff, and he thinks that ff is very good...

no offense, claw
---
Cool cool.
#31 Posted: 20:31:45 01/08/2010
Well,at least you have SOME fans.
---
No signature for you!
#32 Posted: 15:13:03 03/08/2010
^ good point
---
Cool cool.
#33 Posted: 15:58:31 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I have a few fans for this Story.......
---
Leaving, For good..
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#34 Posted: 23:18:05 05/08/2010
nice story. i like the Pokemon you're using. Kanto and Johto Pokemon are my favorites. though Charizard is my favorite out of all of them. anyway, keep up the good work.

oh, by the way, i read your Raikou story. i also like that one.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#35 Posted: 16:06:12 11/08/2010 | Topic Creator
My fav is Lugia, and my first fav pokemon was sceptile when i saw the episode "Blaziken vs sceptile" when ash goes up agenst may.

Thanks, no-one posted in it so i closed it.....

I found this awesome "pokemon 2000" movie video!!
---
Leaving, For good..
#36 Posted: 23:47:52 12/08/2010
cool. i have the movie. and i love the theme song to the Orange Island season.
---
#37 Posted: 16:37:43 13/08/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: you mean...........
---
Leaving, For good..
#38 Posted: 00:46:15 14/08/2010
yeah, i really like it.
anyway, will you write more soon? or are you taking a break?
---
#39 Posted: 14:12:08 15/08/2010
Let's hope she is not taking a break.

How aerodactyl can learn drill peck?It doesn't have a beak!
(Reading in the character section.)
---
No signature for you!
#40 Posted: 19:42:02 16/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder09
yeah, i really like it.
anyway, will you write more soon? or are you taking a break?

I went to my friends house for 3 days and 3 nights smilie

Quote: claw
Let's hope she is not taking a break.

How aerodactyl can learn drill peck?It doesn't have a beak!
(Reading in the character section.)

Aerodactyl is a flying and rock type, Drill peck is a flying type move, any sort of flying type pokemon can learn it. The pokemon depend on what move they get by what type they are, not by what they look like smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#41 Posted: 00:37:24 21/08/2010
yeah, but it seems like certain pokemon would learn or not learn certain moves based on thier appearance. i know type matters a lot, but it does seem wierd that an Aerodactyl can learn Drill Peck without having a beak. like, i play the Red ganme a lot, and i always choose Charmander, but i find it wierd that Charizard can't learn any flying type moves in Red, even though it is a flying type, and has wings. to teach my Charizard fly, i have to transfer it over to Gold, teach it the move, and then switch it back.
---
#42 Posted: 12:08:46 21/08/2010
Yeah,but aerodactyl doesn't learn drill peck,no matter what.

No secondary STAB moves for charizard in RBG?If you don't get STAB moves and are not a bug pokemon not in generation IV,that sucks ALOT.You can also teach charizard fly in pokemon yellow!
---
No signature for you!
#43 Posted: 15:02:52 21/08/2010 | Topic Creator
In pokemon Leaf Green, when i revived Aerodactyl, i kept it in my party pokemon. I soon bought a HM/TM containing Drill peck, and when i was going to teach it to one of my pokemon, Aerodactyl had "ABLE" in capitles next to it, so i taught Aerodactyl it smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#44 Posted: 17:13:33 22/08/2010
Sorry,but there is not a TM for drill peck,you probably mistaked aerial ace or fly for it.
---
No signature for you!
#45 Posted: 17:50:50 22/08/2010 | Topic Creator
It was drill peck!! Now get used to it!

CHAPTER 4
LUGIA TO THE RESCUE

Lugia roared, she looked ahead, seeing the coast of Lavender town blazing. Lugia flapped her wings and snuffed at the thought of Ho-oh Burning th whole of the pokemon tower in lavender town down. Gemma looked strait ahead, she looked at Lugia and said
"I we dont hurry, Ho-oh will destroy the whole of kanto!" Lugia nodded to Gemma, she flapped her wings and flew faster. Lugia then started to fly about lavender town, Gemma looked at the blazing pokemon tower burning
"How disrespectfull" She sighed "There are departed pokemon buried in there" This made Gemma angry, Lugia soon left Lavender town and swooped towards saffron city. Lugia started flying over route 8.
There was suddenly a roar of flames as flames started to rise under Lugia, Lugia tried to fly higher but could not
"We need some help!!" Cried Gemma, she threw 5 of her pokemon out they began to fly next to lugia
"Try to lower the flames! Give us some cover!" Gemma said to her pokemon, they all flew in seperate directions around Lugia and began to attack the fire with all of their powers, lowering the flames. Lugia and the rest of Gemma's pokemon flew over saffron city, Gemma looked up, seeing Ho-oh destroying celadon city
"GO! LUGIA!!" Gemma cried, Lugia began to power up a hydro cannon.
Ho-oh turned, seeing Lugia, he squarked loudly and flew head on towards Lugia! Ho-h started to power up a fire blast
"HYDRO CANNON! NOW!!" Gemma screamed, Lugia responded and Blasted a Hydro cannon at Ho-oh, Ho-oh blasted his fire blast, which was very foolish as Lugia's Hydro cannon blasted right through the fire Blast and hit Ho-oh! Gemma smiled
"Now try another!" Gemma said, Lugia blasted a hydro cannon but Ho-oh dodged
"what! HE DODGED!" Gemma hissed in frustration, She turned and looked back at her other pokemon, which were flying next to Lugia
"Articuno, charizard, aerodactyl, rayquaza and staraptor.....ATTACK!!!!!" Gemma cried, Her pokemon flew towards Ho-oh and began flying around him while usng every attack they had. Lugia flew in one place and watched
"The battle is on" Gemma said.....
---
Leaving, For good..
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#46 Posted: 07:30:02 23/08/2010
I kinda don't like how you are making Ho-oh seem... Evil, IMO.
#47 Posted: 13:13:54 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Ho-oh is not evil, he has been disturbed by something that is mentioned later on in the story. I cant tell you now because it is a surprise
---
Leaving, For good..
#48 Posted: 00:04:00 24/08/2010
great story. i can't wait for more. i want to know why Ho-oh is acting that way.
---
#49 Posted: 18:10:29 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Yup, your be damn well surprised when the time comes for me to tell you guys why Ho-oh is acting evil, i have it all ploted
---
Leaving, For good..
#50 Posted: 17:37:11 25/08/2010
I hope you post more soon.
---
No signature for you!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me