Forum

Poll

11 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro 3D [CLOSED] > Since the movie was cancelled . . . 2B continued officially in new topic
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Since the movie was cancelled . . . 2B continued officially in new topic [CLOSED]
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#201 Posted: 19:01:47 30/05/2010
now i'm just confused
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#202 Posted: 21:37:40 30/05/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
What happened between TEN and DotD would include Malefor; it would sow how they fought him and his rise to power. I kinda think Spyro's swamp life would be kinda boring; isn't it likely that he would have grown up almost like any other kid, except he doesn't know what/who he is?



Spyro's Swamp Life can be more like a serie than a movie. It can be based on mini-adventures.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#203 Posted: 21:38:34 30/05/2010
Quote: Felines
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
What happened between TEN and DotD would include Malefor; it would sow how they fought him and his rise to power. I kinda think Spyro's swamp life would be kinda boring; isn't it likely that he would have grown up almost like any other kid, except he doesn't know what/who he is?



Spyro's Swamp Life can be more like a serie than a movie. It can be based on mini-adventures.


Good idea. smilie
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#204 Posted: 21:52:06 30/05/2010
Hmm... after the movie, everybody can have the chance of writing a story and making the serie.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Azul10166 Green Sparx Gems: 397
#205 Posted: 00:47:38 31/05/2010
I could help! smilie
---
Okami FTW.
Along with Spyro and some other things... smilie
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#206 Posted: 02:46:44 31/05/2010
i dont think that the movie should be completely in the past... then we would already know the ending. but i like the flashback idea of spyro swamp and malefor past.
---
You gotta believe!
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#207 Posted: 02:53:32 31/05/2010
Flashbacks? Hmm, but we would need to think about something really good to make it work.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#208 Posted: 03:44:21 31/05/2010
Maybe he sees some stuff that reminds him of his home...? I'm not being much of a help right now. smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#209 Posted: 17:55:06 31/05/2010
yeah, we can do what we originally were planning, and then give malefor flashbacks of his past.
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#210 Posted: 20:33:12 01/06/2010
ohh! sounds epic. anyway, i was thinking of how awesome this movie's gonna be, and then i realized something. does anyone have the technology to actually make a movie??? or experience???and how long is this movie going to be? and are we going to animate a movie? these are the questions...
---
You gotta believe!
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#211 Posted: 20:42:06 01/06/2010
It would need to be animated, I think. I can't animate, nor do I know anyone who can. Also, who will do voice acting? Who will choose actors?
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#212 Posted: 21:35:02 01/06/2010
Sorta off-topic, but does anyone actually know where I can get a 3-D modeling program? I'm thinking of making a game demo(or at least Starlight's model).
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6746
#213 Posted: 21:52:19 01/06/2010
- Toy Story cost $30 million to make and Up cost $135 million, no-one here has that kind of money. So I am assuming that we're not going to making a good quality looking movie to be released in cinemas. So I guess this going to made for YouTube with a very small budget.

- Before you start think about animations and sound. You need to think of a story, then turn it into a screenplay, then into story-boards. Then you need voice actors to read out the dialogue. Then you gotta do all the animations.

You can read more here. It briefly shows how Pixar make their movies.

I have no experience about making movies so I cannot help.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:33 01/06/2010 by InsomDog
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#214 Posted: 23:08:05 01/06/2010
I was thinking that we could post the final prodoct here, and on you tube. not movie theaters. so, i'm guessing that some fans could meet or send things in the mail. about the link, we already have the story. for the most part. so w need to write more, expand on the topic. we need to agree on the story and have talented, experianced people write the storyline, and the artists draw some scenes.
---
You gotta believe!
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#215 Posted: 00:31:08 02/06/2010
I can draw a little, the problem is that I don't know how to get my drawing inside the computer.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#216 Posted: 00:40:01 02/06/2010
Quote: InsomDog
- Toy Story cost $30 million to make and Up cost $135 million, no-one here has that kind of money. So I am assuming that we're not going to making a good quality looking movie to be released in cinemas. So I guess this going to made for YouTube with a very small budget.

- Before you start think about animations and sound. You need to think of a story, then turn it into a screenplay, then into story-boards. Then you need voice actors to read out the dialogue. Then you gotta do all the animations.

You can read more here. It briefly shows how Pixar make their movies.

I have no experience about making movies so I cannot help.



Of course it wont be cineme quality. It'll be a flash animation movie, spread out over the course of several 10 minute videos. People have tried it before, and that's how it turned out. I wouldn't be suprised if this turned out to be a comic, no offence. It's just that movies take a really long time to make and they're really hard to do.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#217 Posted: 02:00:32 02/06/2010
and, we need to stop changing what its going to be about smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#218 Posted: 14:45:31 02/06/2010
I think a comic is must easier.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#219 Posted: 19:50:19 02/06/2010
Doomdrao does really good animations! Perhaps we should ask her.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Phantom Emerald Sparx Gems: 4950
#220 Posted: 23:02:59 02/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Guys, keep in mind we're not going for state-of-the-art technology here. Just basic stuff.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#221 Posted: 00:31:36 03/06/2010
I know, but her flash animations are great.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#222 Posted: 01:36:15 03/06/2010
I've never seen them, but I want to! ^.^
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#223 Posted: 04:45:03 03/06/2010
So what storyline are we going with because I got lost. All I know is we are defaintely doing flashback scenes of Malefor's past.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#224 Posted: 17:39:32 03/06/2010
Malefor is not so hard to be drawn. But like I said before, I don't know how to get my drawing inside the computer. I know it is sort of a scanner or something, but I don't know the process or what I exacly need to get it done.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#225 Posted: 02:20:06 06/06/2010
oh oh oh can i help w/ anything????
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
C1nder Diamond Sparx Gems: 9353
#226 Posted: 02:48:42 06/06/2010
I'm almost finished the drawing of Spyro fighting Cynder...I could help with the voices?
Also, I'm writing a little draft of something that could happen to Spyro and Cynder...Here's what happens:

*Spyro and Cynder are walking around Twilight Falls*
Cynder: This place is beautiful...
Spyro: Yes, it is. Especially now that Malefor is gone, It's very peaceful.
*They hear some scratching and growling noises*
Cynder: What was that?
Spyro: Stay behind me, Cynder! Something's coming!
*6 bat-like creatures jump up out of the ground. They run towards Spyro and jab him in the stomach, winding him*
Cynder: Spyro, no!
* The bat creatures knock out Cynder and take Spyro away*

~The next morning~

*Cynder wakes up and can't find Spyro anywhere. She was confused when the creatures knocked her out. It was like they could drain her powers for a limited time, and that scared her.*
Cynder: I have to find Spyro, before it's too late!

~In the bat creatures lair~

*Spyro wakes up and realizes he's in a jail. He uses his Earth breath before they could drain some of his power again. he escapes*
Spyro: I feel...weaker for some reason...
*He walks into a wrecked town. All the buildings had been destroyed. Houses were on fire. he couldn't see anyone until a little dinosaur thing came up to him. He said his name was Pteranger*
Pteranger: Please, we need your help! The Gruns (the evil bat thingys) are destroying our villages!
Spyro: Don't worry, I'll do everything I can!

Here's the cool bit: The Gruns are working for a bad guy Phoenix thing named Kalgon, and he told the Gruns that if they drained Spyro's power, he could give it to Malefor's spirit do he can come back to life! But here's what everyone doesn't know, not even the Gruns: Kalgon wants to drain Malefor's power as well! When he comes back to life, Kalgon will take Malefor's power and will become the most powerful creature in the land! Cynder doesn't know that Spyro has escaped, so when she goes to the jail, the Gruns capture her and drain her power.
I'm working on the second part.
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#227 Posted: 04:20:07 06/06/2010
Quote: C1nder
I'm almost finished the drawing of Spyro fighting Cynder...I could help with the voices?
Also, I'm writing a little draft of something that could happen to Spyro and Cynder...Here's what happens:

*Spyro and Cynder are walking around Twilight Falls*
Cynder: This place is beautiful...
Spyro: Yes, it is. Especially now that Malefor is gone, It's very peaceful.
*They hear some scratching and growling noises*
Cynder: What was that?
Spyro: Stay behind me, Cynder! Something's coming!
*6 bat-like creatures jump up out of the ground. They run towards Spyro and jab him in the stomach, winding him*
Cynder: Spyro, no!
* The bat creatures knock out Cynder and take Spyro away*

~The next morning~

*Cynder wakes up and can't find Spyro anywhere. She was confused when the creatures knocked her out. It was like they could drain her powers for a limited time, and that scared her.*
Cynder: I have to find Spyro, before it's too late!

~In the bat creatures lair~

*Spyro wakes up and realizes he's in a jail. He uses his Earth breath before they could drain some of his power again. he escapes*
Spyro: I feel...weaker for some reason...
*He walks into a wrecked town. All the buildings had been destroyed. Houses were on fire. he couldn't see anyone until a little dinosaur thing came up to him. He said his name was Pteranger*
Pteranger: Please, we need your help! The Gruns (the evil bat thingys) are destroying our villages!
Spyro: Don't worry, I'll do everything I can!

Here's the cool bit: The Gruns are working for a bad guy Phoenix thing named Kalgon, and he told the Gruns that if they drained Spyro's power, he could give it to Malefor's spirit do he can come back to life! But here's what everyone doesn't know, not even the Gruns: Kalgon wants to drain Malefor's power as well! When he comes back to life, Kalgon will take Malefor's power and will become the most powerful creature in the land! Cynder doesn't know that Spyro has escaped, so when she goes to the jail, the Gruns capture her and drain her power.
I'm working on the second part.



sounds kool 2 me.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
C1nder Diamond Sparx Gems: 9353
#228 Posted: 05:06:59 06/06/2010
Thx smilie Hmm...I might need help on the second part tho....smilie
Phantom Emerald Sparx Gems: 4950
#229 Posted: 16:00:21 06/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Nice!
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#230 Posted: 21:47:55 06/06/2010
Quote: C1nder
Thx smilie Hmm...I might need help on the second part tho....smilie



im not usualy good w/ drafts and story lines but i can probably try 2 come up w/ something for the second part if you want me 2 help.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
C1nder Diamond Sparx Gems: 9353
#231 Posted: 23:33:53 06/06/2010
^Ok thx!
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#232 Posted: 01:42:59 07/06/2010
Quote: C1nder
^Ok thx!



yer welcome.....just let me know wut i kin do
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#233 Posted: 05:26:26 07/06/2010
Quote: C1nder
I'm almost finished the drawing of Spyro fighting Cynder...I could help with the voices?
Also, I'm writing a little draft of something that could happen to Spyro and Cynder...Here's what happens:

*Spyro and Cynder are walking around Twilight Falls*
Cynder: This place is beautiful...
Spyro: Yes, it is. Especially now that Malefor is gone, It's very peaceful.
*They hear some scratching and growling noises*
Cynder: What was that?
Spyro: Stay behind me, Cynder! Something's coming!
*6 bat-like creatures jump up out of the ground. They run towards Spyro and jab him in the stomach, winding him*
Cynder: Spyro, no!
* The bat creatures knock out Cynder and take Spyro away*

~The next morning~

*Cynder wakes up and can't find Spyro anywhere. She was confused when the creatures knocked her out. It was like they could drain her powers for a limited time, and that scared her.*
Cynder: I have to find Spyro, before it's too late!

~In the bat creatures lair~

*Spyro wakes up and realizes he's in a jail. He uses his Earth breath before they could drain some of his power again. he escapes*
Spyro: I feel...weaker for some reason...
*He walks into a wrecked town. All the buildings had been destroyed. Houses were on fire. he couldn't see anyone until a little dinosaur thing came up to him. He said his name was Pteranger*
Pteranger: Please, we need your help! The Gruns (the evil bat thingys) are destroying our villages!
Spyro: Don't worry, I'll do everything I can!

Here's the cool bit: The Gruns are working for a bad guy Phoenix thing named Kalgon, and he told the Gruns that if they drained Spyro's power, he could give it to Malefor's spirit do he can come back to life! But here's what everyone doesn't know, not even the Gruns: Kalgon wants to drain Malefor's power as well! When he comes back to life, Kalgon will take Malefor's power and will become the most powerful creature in the land! Cynder doesn't know that Spyro has escaped, so when she goes to the jail, the Gruns capture her and drain her power.
I'm working on the second part.


Oh gee, what a great sequel. Tremendous imagination you have C1nder, well done smiliesmilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#234 Posted: 01:27:43 08/06/2010
Quote: Felines
Quote: C1nder
I'm almost finished the drawing of Spyro fighting Cynder...I could help with the voices?
Also, I'm writing a little draft of something that could happen to Spyro and Cynder...Here's what happens:

*Spyro and Cynder are walking around Twilight Falls*
Cynder: This place is beautiful...
Spyro: Yes, it is. Especially now that Malefor is gone, It's very peaceful.
*They hear some scratching and growling noises*
Cynder: What was that?
Spyro: Stay behind me, Cynder! Something's coming!
*6 bat-like creatures jump up out of the ground. They run towards Spyro and jab him in the stomach, winding him*
Cynder: Spyro, no!
* The bat creatures knock out Cynder and take Spyro away*

~The next morning~

*Cynder wakes up and can't find Spyro anywhere. She was confused when the creatures knocked her out. It was like they could drain her powers for a limited time, and that scared her.*
Cynder: I have to find Spyro, before it's too late!

~In the bat creatures lair~

*Spyro wakes up and realizes he's in a jail. He uses his Earth breath before they could drain some of his power again. he escapes*
Spyro: I feel...weaker for some reason...
*He walks into a wrecked town. All the buildings had been destroyed. Houses were on fire. he couldn't see anyone until a little dinosaur thing came up to him. He said his name was Pteranger*
Pteranger: Please, we need your help! The Gruns (the evil bat thingys) are destroying our villages!
Spyro: Don't worry, I'll do everything I can!

Here's the cool bit: The Gruns are working for a bad guy Phoenix thing named Kalgon, and he told the Gruns that if they drained Spyro's power, he could give it to Malefor's spirit do he can come back to life! But here's what everyone doesn't know, not even the Gruns: Kalgon wants to drain Malefor's power as well! When he comes back to life, Kalgon will take Malefor's power and will become the most powerful creature in the land! Cynder doesn't know that Spyro has escaped, so when she goes to the jail, the Gruns capture her and drain her power.
I'm working on the second part.


Oh gee, what a great sequel. Tremendous imagination you have C1nder, well done smiliesmilie



double agreement her....nice job.
i know i already said that but its still good work.
i dont even have an imagination that good. then again i barely use it.lol
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#235 Posted: 03:44:01 08/06/2010
^Me too. I wonder where Phantom is. She needs to see that.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#236 Posted: 04:00:22 08/06/2010
yes yes yes.......no
um sorry im just trying to come up w/ some things for the second part but im not doinga very good job.....obviously.lol
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
C1nder Diamond Sparx Gems: 9353
#237 Posted: 07:33:42 08/06/2010
Thanks u guys! *blushes* smilie
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#238 Posted: 08:40:37 08/06/2010
Okay how does this work for a flashback scene?

*flashback*

*A slightly younger Malefor is racing against Iris.*
(I'll show you what she looks like soon.)

Iris: Come on keep up Malefor!

Malefor: I would if you would let me.

Iris: Ha! And this is coming from the oh so powerful purple dragon.

Malefor: Not funny Iris!

Iris: If you're so powerful you should easily keep up with me.

* While Iris is busy laughing Malefor instantly zooms past her using his electricity element.*

Iris: Woah!

Malefor: *smirking* You were saying?

Iris: Heh. You showed me alright Malefor!

Malefor: And it better stay that way!

Iris: *sarcastic tone* Ha ha. Oh you're so funny.

*Malefor smirks and they continue to race.*

*flashback ends*
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#239 Posted: 01:06:03 09/06/2010
sounds good 2 me.
dont know about everyone elses opinion though.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#240 Posted: 02:29:53 09/06/2010
I am thinking of mixing StartheDragon77's flashbacks with C1nder's sequel story. That can work out.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
sparxman123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1268
#241 Posted: 21:03:34 09/06/2010
^ Good idea ^.^
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#242 Posted: 22:36:25 09/06/2010
Quote: Felines
I am thinking of mixing StartheDragon77's flashbacks with C1nder's sequel story. That can work out.



exelent idea...i can start trying to figure something out w/ that mixture
meaning put some things together to see how it will turn out.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#243 Posted: 22:59:40 09/06/2010
Alright! I'll write more flash back scenes.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Phantom Emerald Sparx Gems: 4950
#244 Posted: 23:23:52 09/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I saw everyone's stuff. It's cool!
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#245 Posted: 23:53:22 09/06/2010
Quote: StartheDragon77
Okay how does this work for a flashback scene?

*flashback*

*A slightly younger Malefor is racing against Iris.*
(I'll show you what she looks like soon.)

Iris: Come on keep up Malefor!

Malefor: I would if you would let me.

Iris: Ha! And this is coming from the oh so powerful purple dragon.

Malefor: Not funny Iris!

Iris: If you're so powerful you should easily keep up with me.

* While Iris is busy laughing Malefor instantly zooms past her using his electricity element.*

Iris: Woah!

Malefor: *smirking* You were saying?

Iris: Heh. You showed me alright Malefor!

Malefor: And it better stay that way!

Iris: *sarcastic tone* Ha ha. Oh you're so funny.

*Malefor smirks and they continue to race.*

*flashback ends*



is spyro having this flashback? just want to be sure so i dont right anything w/out knowing.....im going to right it down before i post anything to see how it looks.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10188
#246 Posted: 00:33:33 10/06/2010
Quote: spyro16
Quote: Felines
I am thinking of mixing StartheDragon77's flashbacks with C1nder's sequel story. That can work out.



exelent idea...i can start trying to figure something out w/ that mixture
meaning put some things together to see how it will turn out.


Well, we can either make some kind of relation between Kalgon and Malefor in Malefor's youth, or we can make different flashbacks as the sequel takes place, similar to the visions that The Chronicler gave to Spyro in TLoS The Eternal Night.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#247 Posted: 01:48:49 10/06/2010
Quote: spyro16
Quote: StartheDragon77
Okay how does this work for a flashback scene?

*flashback*

*A slightly younger Malefor is racing against Iris.*
(I'll show you what she looks like soon.)

Iris: Come on keep up Malefor!

Malefor: I would if you would let me.

Iris: Ha! And this is coming from the oh so powerful purple dragon.

Malefor: Not funny Iris!

Iris: If you're so powerful you should easily keep up with me.

* While Iris is busy laughing Malefor instantly zooms past her using his electricity element.*

Iris: Woah!

Malefor: *smirking* You were saying?

Iris: Heh. You showed me alright Malefor!

Malefor: And it better stay that way!

Iris: *sarcastic tone* Ha ha. Oh you're so funny.

*Malefor smirks and they continue to race.*

*flashback ends*



is spyro having this flashback? just want to be sure so i dont right anything w/out knowing.....im going to right it down before i post anything to see how it looks.



Malefor is having the flashbacks.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
C1nder Diamond Sparx Gems: 9353
#248 Posted: 04:20:47 10/06/2010
This could work...*thinks*
sparxman123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1268
#249 Posted: 00:15:22 11/06/2010
It's going to be really hard with just some teenagers and kids and probaly 1 out of all of us has the money but at least it's just basic stuff ^-^
sorrey for that random comment
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:03 11/06/2010 by sparxman123
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#250 Posted: 01:11:23 11/06/2010
Quote: sparxman123
It's going to be really hard with just some teenagers and kids and probaly 1 out of all of us has the money but at least it's just basic stuff ^-^
sorrey for that random comment



how is it going 2 b hard?
we might be teens and kids but we are also smart enough to do something like this......not saying that you said we are stupid or anything thats just how it sounded in your post.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me