Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
dark spyro - dream jornal [CLOSED]
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#1 Posted: 01:36:29 11/04/2010 | Topic Creator
here is where we shall record every dream we ever had, so that the next generation of darkspyro can look apon them with awe.

i shall start.
with one of my nightmares.

one night i went to sleep, and my dream started out nice. i saw me, my mom, and my dad, getting ready to go to town in my dads car. he told me to go to the car and him and my mom would catch up. so i climed into his white pick-up truck. i climed into the front passenger seat exited.
..... thats when things went wrong.
the doors locked by them selves, the windows closed tight. then the turck started moving by its self. i tried to get out. i screamed and cried. my parents chased after the truck, but couldn't catch up. they stoped at the end of our yard. this dream seemed to last forever. i banged the windows, but they never broke, i pulled the door handle, but it never opened, i pulled on the key, but it wouldn't come out. i never remember waking up from the dream, but i did.
every night afterwards i had the same dream, and it seemed to last longer every time. this lasted till i was 9. and im 12 now.
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:01 11/04/2010 by karen f
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2 Posted: 02:09:15 11/04/2010
That's some dream... smilie

Anyways, here's one of my strange ones:

I went to a small convenience store. Iron Man, Ash Ketchum, and Sonic the Hedgehog were there as well. We somehow got locked in the store, and there was a werewolf wondering outside.

We tried everything we could to get out, and a dark cloud surrounded the town.

Everyone was gone when we finally got out...
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#3 Posted: 13:50:15 11/04/2010
Here's one of my strange ones:

Me and my family were going on a trip to the center of the earth. We were each on wooden rafts that a tour guide person made. The guide had said this to me befor I got on "Beware... Hell shall rise apon your family and freinds...." I thought the guy was a creep, I didnt take much noictece. But anyways we were on the magma, when my moms raft started to burn and she was drowning in the melted rock. I screamed and cryed, then i saw my dad' raft do the same, then the rest of my family's did. I saw there flesh burning from there bones, then I herd luaghter form behind me. The tour guide person was laughing at calling "Hell shall rise!". I was terrified. But that wasnt the worst part, my family's scelatons were climeing onto my raft trying to grab my feet to bring me in. There sceletons still had some flesh on them, and the way they looked terrified me.

When I woke up I was sweating and I was on the floor. Not the scarest dream I've ever had, but it was pretty dang scary.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#4 Posted: 23:12:53 12/04/2010
i had a dream where Jesus told me that everyone in Heaven is nude... when i woke up i was like "what the heck just happen?"
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#5 Posted: 00:04:38 13/04/2010
my worst nightmare... That's easy. This one is my worst.

I was in my apartment (I am five at the time ) and it started raining. The rain wasn't water. It was what looked like blood. I ran into mom and dad's room screaming, They didn't wake up. I thought they didn't hear me so I went to shake dad to get him up. His face was covered in blood. He wasn't alive. I jumped back as the blood looking stuff, kind of dissolved everything. I ran to mom to get her up and away from it, but she was covered in it to. I went to get my sister out, but when i got there she was already covered in it. I ran to get out of the apartment, searching for my dog and cat desperately, but the same thing. I ran for the door only to get covered myself, I stumbled to the ground screaming for help, but no one answered or came.
That has to be my worst.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:05 13/04/2010 by NightBlade
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#6 Posted: 13:40:51 06/05/2010
Quote: IsisStormDragon
That's some dream... smilie

Anyways, here's one of my strange ones:

I went to a small convenience store. Iron Man, Ash Ketchum, and Sonic the Hedgehog were there as well. We somehow got locked in the store, and there was a werewolf wondering outside.

We tried everything we could to get out, and a dark cloud surrounded the town.

Everyone was gone when we finally got out...

WTF?! thats it! no more cartoons for you!

here's the recent strange one i had im a bit fuzzy on it tho:

my mom and i went to a chemist in a strange town with weird cartoon-like shops on each path and then it turned bad. when we went outside this zombie like guy jumped infront of us, it turns out he was one of the infected. then the dream changed and i was in my house with Team Rocket (WTF?) and someone else i couldnt remember and my mom wasnt there and an infected was outside the house. the doors were unlocked and i ran to the front door and tried to quickly lock it, then the infected went around the back and i tried to desperately lock it befor it came around. then the dream changed again with a couple of people (cant rememebr them) hiding in a cavern thing with a waterfall to hide away from the town which everyone had been infected and then the dream ended.
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#7 Posted: 16:11:30 06/05/2010
spyro was snogging flame >.<
---
Leaving, For good..
#8 Posted: 16:20:34 06/05/2010
..?
I had a dream where my dogs told me that they came from outer space, like in the book "The hitchhiker's guide to the galxy" To study [?] humans. Then they got hiper and started shoop-da-whooping every thing [?]

that one was pretty wierd, and if any thing is miss spelled, this computer has no spell check on it.
---
#9 Posted: 19:05:09 06/05/2010
Quote:
WTF?! thats it! no more cartoons for you!

Noooooo! smilie

Anyways, I have another.

I was feeling incredibly sick, and was at the what I believe was the Resistance Base from MegaMan Zero ( can't be sure). While I was screaming in my mind about how much my throat hurt, Elpizo suddenly ran in front of me wearing a chicken suit while Zero and Ciel pursued him holding what I guess were tasers (?).

smilie
#10 Posted: 15:39:21 07/05/2010
Once i dreamed that the world turned into sweats, and kids were the only humans left. So we ate until we burst into confeti.

In the morning, i had a horible stomache ache
---
#11 Posted: 16:46:03 07/05/2010
smilie The heck?
#12 Posted: 18:39:22 07/05/2010
A wolf runnin non stop like my avi
---
Leaving, For good..
#13 Posted: 18:41:34 07/05/2010
Quote: cynder 9999
spyro was snogging flame >.<

ok now im scared.
#14 Posted: 20:32:31 07/05/2010
Yup, im scared now too
---
Leaving, For good..
#15 Posted: 20:38:33 07/05/2010
AHH IM SCARED!! WAHHH!!

well it could be worse. ember could be snogging her @$$

*sees ember snoggin her @$$* AHHH!!! *hides behind C9999*
#16 Posted: 02:40:06 08/05/2010
Um... i had a dream where my cat got hold of the control panel. He then used it to fly to world into a swimming pool [?], then ice cream monsters attacked. Then my worst nightmare happened, the world turned barbie pink. smilie how did that even happen?
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#17 Posted: 00:48:13 15/05/2010
I had a dream where I kept stealing Spyro merchandise from Target, and once in the dream I even took some kid's bag away and it had Spyro stuff in it. O.O
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me