Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sprite sheets... [CLOSED]
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#1 Posted: 02:08:48 15/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I've been wondering for quite a while...

The sprite sheets for the GBA Spyro games are quite rare let alone those for the other consoles.

So, well, I've been looking for a few sprite sheets lately...

Namely...

-Spyro & possibly Dark Master Spyro from TEN (not sure if any is done ; game is recent)
-Cynder (TEN version might be not done either...)
-Dark Cynder (ANB version. Didn't found sprite sheets of her, neither GBA nor cellphone version)
-Spyro from Spyro Fusion/Purple

Been wondering if the sprite sheets above exist somewhere. If they're available somewhere and that it's allowed, I would like to know where I can find them.

In fact, considering, I would really like to know what kind of sheets are available everywhere on the internet. The Spyro serie has some really interesting characters and well, I would like to have the sprite sheets so that I might sometime be able to use them in some kind of fan-game or fan-movie.
Last edited at 02:13:54 15/10/2007 by Zerodius
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#2 Posted: 03:33:47 15/10/2007
I'd love to get my hands on sprite sheets of all the characters from any of the games just for reference material.
#3 Posted: 20:45:10 19/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I remember that Dark52 had "raw" (as in: ripped the parts but did not assemble them into poses) sprite sheets for the mobile phone Spyro A New Beginning game.

Now, I have searched everywhere and I cannot find any such sprite sheet on any site anywhere. Yes, I did search using google and no, it doesn't give any results.

So, well, since it seems that there ARE rips of the sprites other than Season of Ice...

... where are they?

Also, this forum needs an option to send private messages to other people ; I can't contact Dark52 and it really bother me, personally.
Last edited at 20:46:03 19/10/2007 by Zerodius
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13919
#4 Posted: 22:17:27 19/10/2007
The A New Beginning ones? Here.

If you want the sprites for the mobile Shadow Legacy game and Ripto Quest I can post them as well.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#5 Posted: 22:20:46 19/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Thank you for the link to the old thread.

Actually, yes, it would be nice to see all the sprite sheets. After all, many sprite-based Spyro games had graphics that were exceeded those of Season of Ice so I have a bit of difficulty believing that absolutely no one on the entire, wide internet never ripped from any sprite-based Spyro game other than Season of Ice.

So, yes, I would like to see your other sprite sheets, if you don't mind.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13919
#6 Posted: 22:51:12 19/10/2007
Okay, here they be:

Spyro the Dragon

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Ripto Quest

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#7 Posted: 23:48:48 19/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Well, that's quite cool, thank you!

I always found Shadow Legacy for the mobile phone to look weird yet cool at the same time, especially when Spyro get that white outline. Give the game a bit of a storybook-like look that is quite strange to say the least.

Thank you for the sprite sheets.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me