Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sprite Sheets? [CLOSED]
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#1 Posted: 13:57:28 23/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Now, I've been looking all over the internet and I have noticed that although many of the portable (sprite-based) Spyro games have been released for quite a while now, there are very few sprite sheets of the characters from those games. All I could find are sprite sheets from Spyro Season of Ice.

So... I've been wondering...

Are there any sprite sheets of Spyro from the GBA and mobile versions of Spyro 6 (A New Beginning)? Been looking for a while, found nothing.

Note that if this topic go against rules, I don't mind it being closed.

Anyway... have a nice day everyone.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#2 Posted: 14:18:55 23/06/2007
Well I've got sprites for the mobile one.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#3 Posted: 14:32:44 23/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Thank you very much!... although having Spyro's parts assembled to make his different poses would have helped.

But well, the sprite sheet does seem to have all the parts and well, considering that I've been looking for one for so long, I can only be grateful.

So... thank you very much!
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#4 Posted: 20:43:36 30/06/2007
I made some out of darks(im carm432)[User Posted Image]
Last edited at 20:43:57 30/06/2007 by Carmelita Fox
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me