darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > I'm stuck...... PLEASE HELP!!!!!! lol
Page 1 of 1
I'm stuck...... PLEASE HELP!!!!!! lol [CLOSED]
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#1 Posted: 19:51:18 14/09/2007 | Topic Creator
Well, when I used to have this game, me and my dad got to all the levels, but we didn't complete all the levels, and we could never seem to get to Ripto. I've never fought Ripto on here, and I would like to know how to fight him. Do you have to complete all the levels first, or what? how do you make that extra door or that portal thing open so you can fight Ripto??? Cuz when I get this game again I would like to know how. smilie

~Grace~ smilie
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#2 Posted: 21:11:31 06/10/2007
To fight Ripto first time, you have to get 70% of the game, to fight him a second time you have to get 85%, and to fight him a third and final time, you have to get 100%.
Spyro girl Fodder
#3 Posted: 21:57:48 09/11/2007
If you have trouble go to the area near lulu island in the lake go near of the edge and headbash.This will let you swim the air.Go to the Ripto portal go in and you can go to Ripto's area.You can beat the game at 0 percent by doing this glitch.If you do not understand go to youtube and typ Spyro the dragon glitches like I did.I found this glitch myself.But others did too.I am not good at explaining things so good at all.I started Dark Spyro yesterday.I hope you do the glitch fine!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me