Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
LOL funny idea [CLOSED]
Ice Bane Emerald Sparx Gems: 3193
#1 Posted: 09:43:48 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
instead of haveing pople that probubly didn't even know who Spyro was until the movie was announced ( like directors, moive writers, ect.) they should have asked spyro FANS to write the movie.
---
Facti sunt tenebrae et lux
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#2 Posted: 10:48:47 27/04/2009
Good lord, no! D: It's fun to be a fan, but if there's one thing 98% of fans can't do, it's write a decent story. Heck, DotD was mostly fanservice and just look how that turned out.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#3 Posted: 11:26:31 27/04/2009
Yeah and if the fans wrote it, then the movie would never get finished due to all of the pairings out there.

And yes, DotD could've been better, which I realized after my high went away from the ending, lol, but still the flying was cool.

They should definitely put in some scenes of them flying, but where it looks like you're on their backs and it creates that whole vertigo feeling and your stomach drops. That'd be wicked.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#4 Posted: 12:58:02 27/04/2009
They'll probably put in flying scenes. It is, after all, a dragon movie. smilie
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#5 Posted: 01:44:59 30/04/2009
The key to writing a realistic story for the characters is knowing the characters. Remember Animatiors are actors with pencils.

An interview with an Bugs Bunny animator claims. When animating Bugs Bunny He IS Bugs Bunny.

Even I treat characters as if they where looking over my shoulder when I'm drawing them, or putting them in a scenario. (Yes I draw in storyboard format) And if the character seems unsatisfied in my mind, I'll throw it away.

I think I just labeled myself Screwball the worst here. Or mabey on the Spyro is real topic.

But I think a big key is that the people working on the film should be fans in the first place.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:44 30/04/2009 by JAK
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#6 Posted: 18:28:18 30/04/2009
Quote: JAK
The key to writing a realistic story for the characters is knowing the characters. Remember Animatiors are actors with pencils.

An interview with an Bugs Bunny animator claims. When animating Bugs Bunny He IS Bugs Bunny.

Even I treat characters as if they where looking over my shoulder when I'm drawing them, or putting them in a scenario. (Yes I draw in storyboard format) And if the character seems unsatisfied in my mind, I'll throw it away.

I think I just labeled myself Screwball the worst here. Or mabey on the Spyro is real topic.

But I think a big key is that the people working on the film should be fans in the first place.

No! then the entire movie would be like nearly every fan fiction on this site! I can sumerise it in a couple of sentances.

Spyro and Cynder have child. Child is special in some way and has to stop evil with another dragon who they fall in love with on the way, both a sues. Evil is defeated. THE END.

BOOOOOOORING.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#7 Posted: 20:01:50 30/04/2009
NO NO NO NO!!!!! it will be

Ember V cynder crap wich is awfull i hate that crapp it was OK the first time but now EVRY WHERE YOU LOOK its just

ember V cynder
Pink V black
Spyros choice
Ember returns i meen jheez how booring can they get

also DOTD was fandom?? god that exspalins the awfull story stuff i meen ignitus death was more funny than sad and malefors "secrets" were not at all effective
#8 Posted: 00:02:48 01/05/2009
Quote: Tango
Quote: JAK

No! then the entire movie would be like nearly every fan fiction on this site! I can sumerise it in a couple of sentances.

Spyro and Cynder have child. Child is special in some way and has to stop evil with another dragon who they fall in love with on the way, both a sues. Evil is defeated. THE END.

BOOOOOOORING.

No, there is a difference between thinking like the character would think as if real. And thinking what would make the viewers happy.

Like when I draw Bugs Bunny. I keep him as the Bachlor we all know. Not love scenes with Lola.
---
Don't mess with JAK
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#9 Posted: 06:20:13 04/05/2009
Bugs Bunny has had his romantic runs several times before hand...

Heck, I should write the movie; I can actually strike balances and get the masses to like it without displeasing any of the fans. It's all about what tweaks you put in and where. Romance is something you can make work if you don't make it too dramatic. Humor needs to be tasteful and not just slapped all over the place and tacky or just tacky and crude. Also, we need to work well with the script, actors, and story in lieu with the music and setting and focus way less on the goopy graphics. Heck, I might have made the movie 2D 80s animation if I really did make a Spyro movie...

My goodness I just sounded like Don Bluth for a moment. =/
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#10 Posted: 23:30:37 05/05/2009
I'd have to partially agree. But if there is romance, it should be partial, and easily lost. Like Bugs Bunny. Seriously if he stuck as a married character. he would've sucked. But yeah he does romance. But the key was keeping him a batchlor.

And I like your idea about 2D animation. the Jazz Jackrabbit 2 intro would be of great likeness. It's not the best, but hey it's the feeling it portrays.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#11 Posted: 04:23:05 17/05/2009
Quote: DARK CINDER
also DOTD was fandom?? god that exspalins the awfull story stuff i meen ignitus death was more funny than sad and malefors "secrets" were not at all effective

It also explains why

Cynder said "I love you" at the end off the game
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#12 Posted: 08:47:31 17/05/2009
^it shure dose...smilie
#13 Posted: 16:26:20 17/05/2009
The worst part is there isn't much room for another game to continue from.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#14 Posted: 18:57:18 17/05/2009
Well, there is some room, if you try to think outside the box.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#15 Posted: 19:31:35 17/05/2009
I've thought around, under, and through the box. Yeah there are a few. But I don't like how the most obvious is going.

But I think I might have a gem though. We'll just have to see how it turns out. It's looking at the box from a far.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#16 Posted: 22:14:07 19/05/2009
No way in heck. Googling SpyroxCynder fans + making the movie = NIGHTMARE. It'd worse than laughy taffy jokes.
---
I is ded
#17 Posted: 00:26:22 20/05/2009
Some people have a talent for it. The majority dosn't. But there might be a sensible fan out there, that has a realistic video game plot.

But yer right on that one.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#18 Posted: 01:33:12 20/05/2009
I'm one of those fans... =/
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#19 Posted: 02:13:23 20/05/2009
I wish I could say the same for myself. I probably could, But I'm not much for a fanfic.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#20 Posted: 08:44:51 23/05/2009
Quote: Dark_Spyro999
No way in heck. Googling SpyroxCynder fans + making the movie = NIGHTMARE. It'd worse than laughy taffy jokes.

IT WOULD MAKE BOLT LOOK GOOD AND THAT SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#21 Posted: 16:19:36 23/05/2009
Quote: Ice Bane
instead of haveing pople that probubly didn't even know who Spyro was until the movie was announced ( like directors, moive writers, ect.) they should have asked spyro FANS to write the movie.

that could be a good idea
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#22 Posted: 09:03:01 25/05/2009

Well, some of them....
Probably me included but that cannot be verified...yet....
#23 Posted: 09:04:45 25/05/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
It also explains why

Uuhhh, so?
#24 Posted: 09:07:09 25/05/2009
Quote: torok

that could be a good idea

True, however not all of them should. Only select few.
(maybe me smilie)
It would all be up to the Dev's choice who does what by doing contests or something like that...fanfics, fan-art, speech skills, etc
#25 Posted: 10:51:19 25/05/2009
[quote=XenoSpyro][quote=Cynder_543]It also explains why

[spoiler] Cynder said "I love you" at the end off the game [/spoiler][/quote]

Uuhhh, so?[/quote]

dont tripple poast smilie theres an EDIT butte for a reson smilie and it sucked i prefer it when your left to wonder about the love
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#26 Posted: 02:55:37 04/06/2009

If the movie was fan made it would never make it to the big screen or DVD because they wouldn't have legal permission to publish it into a real film.
#27 Posted: 10:38:38 05/06/2009
Quote: XenoSpyro
It also explains why

Uuhhh, so?

I don't think that should off happend. Now, if they continue TLOS, Spyro and Cynder are probely going to have and egg and that egg will be a purple dragon (witch makes no sense because a purple dragon is born once every ten generations), the dragon is a big mary-sue (perfect, way to powerful, ect). The dragon falls in love with another dragon. The two dragons fight the vilen and the vilen turns out to be a wimp. Evil is defeated in a flash. At the end, the two dragons kiss. Then, the next game will be based on there children. That child is specile in a way (but probely not a purple dragon) and fulls in love with another dragon. They have children.

^ And it goes on and on and on and Spyro becomes a great great great great great great great great great grand farther and somehow, is still alive.

NO! I don't want that to happen! But if they base the next Spyro game on fandom, then that is were it's heading for sure! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#28 Posted: 23:17:47 05/06/2009
It also explains why

Uuhhh, so?

I don't think that should off happend. Now, if they continue TLOS, Spyro and Cynder are probely going to have and egg and that egg will be a purple dragon (witch makes no sense because a purple dragon is born once every ten generations), the dragon is a big mary-sue (perfect, way to powerful, ect). The dragon falls in love with another dragon. The two dragons fight the vilen and the vilen turns out to be a wimp. Evil is defeated in a flash. At the end, the two dragons kiss. Then, the next game will be based on there children. That child is specile in a way (but probely not a purple dragon) and fulls in love with another dragon. They have children.

^ And it goes on and on and on and Spyro becomes a great great great great great great great great great grand farther and somehow, is still alive.

NO! I don't want that to happen! But if they base the next Spyro game on fandom, then that is were it's heading for sure! smilie

Uhm...that ain't gonna happen. Almost everyone is aware of the 1000 year thing. If they did, (which would be a much later age) it would not be a purple dragon for sure.
but thanks for playing, come back in another thousand years if you think another TLoS game would have Spyro having a purple kid! smilie
#29 Posted: 03:53:23 06/06/2009
BUT WAIT!! We have Ridley! He's Purple, and it's only been 10 years after that when Spyro came into the world....

Which means....

TIME PARADOX!

(do you get it?)
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#30 Posted: 11:57:28 06/06/2009
Uuhhh, so?

Uhm...that ain't gonna happen. Almost everyone is aware of the 1000 year thing. If they did, (which would be a much later age) it would not be a purple dragon for sure.
but thanks for playing, come back in another thousand years if you think another TLoS game would have Spyro having a purple kid! smilie

Lots off people have been saying that that Spyro's kid should be the next purple dragon.

Seriously, if they make another Spyro game based on fandom, then I am sure this WOULD happen.

Oh, and I heard better combats from a fried fish. >.<
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:58:23 06/06/2009 by Cynder_543
#31 Posted: 10:15:03 08/06/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
BUT WAIT!! We have Ridley! He's Purple, and it's only been 10 years after that when Spyro came into the world....

Which means....

TIME PARADOX!

(do you get it?)

If you're talking about Metroid, I've p'ayed it before, I'm pretty sure he was red-ish.
#32 Posted: 17:05:19 08/06/2009
Yeah, but ever since Super Metroid though he's been purple, which means even less time has occurred between Ridley and Spyro. smilie
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#33 Posted: 04:45:22 14/06/2009
Quote: DARK CINDER
NO NO NO NO!!!!! it will be

Ember V cynder crap wich is awfull i hate that crapp it was OK the first time but now EVRY WHERE YOU LOOK its just

ember V cynder
Pink V black
Spyros choice
Ember returns i meen jheez how booring can they get

Wow. The devlopers are getting REALLY lazy to stoop this low.
#34 Posted: 19:06:44 14/06/2009
What developers? All that seems to be running the industry these days are skeletons and greedy people. =/
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
spyro latro Blue Sparx Gems: 583
#35 Posted: 05:49:49 17/06/2009
man stop being mean to cynder well she saved smilie in the eternal night from spyro being evil
---
i loooooove spyro spyro is awsome
#36 Posted: 07:33:52 17/06/2009
Quote: spyro latro
man stop being mean to cynder well she saved smilie in the eternal night from spyro being evil

*Sighs* This is one reason why I hate Red Sparx people. smilie We wern't being mean to Cynder. We are just saying that we don't want the next game to be fan based other whys Spyro will have kids....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#37 Posted: 03:47:13 18/06/2009
I think I've solved the whole problem with video games these days...

We've just become too genre savvy.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#38 Posted: 04:00:43 18/06/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Yeah, but ever since Super Metroid though he's been purple, which means even less time has occurred between Ridley and Spyro. smilie

I've seen the Super Metroid case before and I'm pretty sure Ridley was red
Here:

[User Posted Image]

Mwhuahahaha smilie Another thing PROVEN!!
jk jk...or am I?
#39 Posted: 04:01:24 18/06/2009
DAMN, he's ugly in that pic....
#40 Posted: 19:45:22 19/06/2009
Never believe the box art of a game...

Because American Kirby is hardcore and Japanese Spyro is sickeningly cute.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#41 Posted: 09:40:52 20/06/2009
Quote: spyro latro

smilie ooh sorry i never knew it was real
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#42 Posted: 19:50:39 20/06/2009

NO! I don't want that to happen! But if they base the next Spyro game on fandom, then that is were it's heading for sure! >_<

but thanks for playing, come back in another thousand years if you think another TLoS game would have Spyro having a purple kid! -_-

Lots off people have been saying that that Spyro's kid should be the next purple dragon.

Seriously, if they make another Spyro game based on fandom, then I am sure this WOULD happen.

Oh, and I heard better combats from a fried fish. >.<

You talk to fried fish? You must be insane. This explains alot.
Nightshade101 Green Sparx Gems: 206
#43 Posted: 20:57:52 15/07/2009
Quote: Razz
Good lord, no! D: It's fun to be a fan, but if there's one thing 98% of fans can't do, it's write a decent story. Heck, DotD was mostly fanservice and just look how that turned out.

Thanks(Scarcastic)......I'm writing movies and everyone thinks they are great!
I don't mean to be rude! I'm just annoyed!
Sorry!
---
The cool thing about signatures is that you can put something unrelated to anything and people STILL read them! Like the one you're reading now!
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#44 Posted: 21:08:51 15/07/2009
Quote: Nightshade101
Quote: Razz

Thanks(Scarcastic)......I'm writing movies and everyone thinks they are great!
I don't mean to be rude! I'm just annoyed!
Sorry!

But that would mean you are in the 2% that does write a decent story.
#45 Posted: 01:03:51 16/07/2009
It's funny, everyone claims to be better than the pros, yet they can never live up to the talk...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me