Page 1 of 1
Anyone done this glitch? [CLOSED]
Flamentah Yellow Sparx Gems: 1364
#1 Posted: 22:39:23 29/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Ok I only did it on this game, but it can be done on GtG and YotD. Best done in a homeworld**
Do the swim in air glitch and keep going up. Stop sometimes and move the camera around, slowly, everywhere. If you see floating portals at some time then you can do the glitch if not.. Your game might prevent you from doing it. Eventually, if your game does not freeze, then you will see something where you are swimming (Remember: STAY ABOVE THE LEVEL or what you find will be off to the side)
I did it at Evening Lake twice and once at Bamboo Terrance. First time I saw it then the game froze, second time I found the "ghost world" that looked just like Evening Lake only you could swim through EVERYTHING. It's a fun glitch lol
Things that may prevent you from doing the glitch: Game will freeze or Spyro will suddently fall. Try it it's fun it didn't mess up either of my copies of the game so yours shouldn't be messed up either.
---
Artists create the Beauty Musicians create the Melody Dancers create Grace so what do you create?
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#2 Posted: 21:03:51 30/03/2009
ya, its fun smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
American Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 644
#3 Posted: 18:36:38 04/04/2009
i tried to go through the portal thing above the level, but i just went right through it.
---
I will love my dad forever. R.I.P. Dad
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#4 Posted: 20:30:36 04/04/2009
sometimes it is creepy though
---
This old place has changed too much
#5 Posted: 23:18:02 04/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah it is creepy that's why I only do it when my friend is over and SHE is the one holding the controller I just tell her what to do and where to go.

The portal above the levels don't work because they aren't the real portals Idk why there's the floating portals or why there's a ghost clone of the level but it's kinda cool.
---
Artists create the Beauty Musicians create the Melody Dancers create Grace so what do you create?
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#6 Posted: 15:55:39 07/04/2009
maybe they wanted to make that the level or it is something cool they put in there
---
This old place has changed too much
American Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 644
#7 Posted: 13:17:24 10/04/2009
i tried to do it but it wont work! There were portals all over the sky and i tried to go in them but they would disapear and i would go right through them. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?!
---
I will love my dad forever. R.I.P. Dad
#8 Posted: 16:33:06 12/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: American Spyro
i tried to do it but it wont work! There were portals all over the sky and i tried to go in them but they would disapear and i would go right through them. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?!

That happened to me my first time, just keep going up and you should see the level eventually.. If you have the Greatest Hits version it may be a bit easier, I have both copies and I went into the ghost level of Evening Lake on that version, not the normal version. It's weird, the Greatest Hits version is supposed to block glitches lol
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me