Page 1 of 1
Hacked/Cracked Spyro Glitches [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 14:04:00 15/08/2007 | Topic Creator
It's taken a while, but I've finally found out the problems Zoe says you may encounter if your disc is cracked or hacked. Well, some of them, anyway.

• After paying Moneybags to free one of the locked playable characters, he'll still be there, with the open portal beside him. You can pay him again, but all that happens is you pay him extra gems.
  • If you are in Evening Lake and you go into the rocket, you can only pick the bosses and Sunrise Spring! If you choose Sunrise Spring, the rocket goes there but the game somewhat takes the eggs you needed to get to Midday Garden. So the balloon is there merged with a rocket!
  • Go to Midnight Mountain and to the Sorceress' Lair and when you start fighting THE MUSIC IS FROM SUNRISE SPRING!!! Also, the only thing the Sorceress does is chase you and use her wand shield. Also, wait for a bit and you'll suddenly go to Sunrise Spring and your data will corrupt completely. You'll hop out of the balloon with 0%.
  • After the Spike boss battle, Sparx sometimes messes up. You'll know if he's suddenly at Green Sparx. If you get hit he turns blue, if you get fodder he disappears. Weird!
  • Gems and eggs often fail to work or appear, meaning that Moneybags may not be there on the bridge after beating the Sorceress...
  • ---
    "My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
    artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
    #2 Posted: 15:40:38 15/08/2007
    I dont have a hacked or cracked YotD disk and when I go battle the Sorceress, I always had the Sunrise Spring music so I don't think that's really a glitch.
    spyroandsparx Gold Sparx Gems: 2220
    #3 Posted: 16:42:55 15/08/2007
    Weird. smilie
    ---
    COOCIE2 IS MY BEST FRIEND LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    #4 Posted: 14:56:23 20/08/2007 | Topic Creator
    Quote: artiste_violet
    I dont have a hacked or cracked YotD disk and when I go battle the Sorceress, I always had the Sunrise Spring music so I don't think that's really a glitch.

Well your disc must have a little scratch or dust or any other tiny bit of damage on it which causes that one glitch.
    ---
    "My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
    Spyro pro 2 Red Sparx Gems: 42
    #5 Posted: 16:10:25 30/08/2007
    Yeah and sometimes if you go to where the boss stage is zoe will pop up and say ''im sorry spyro but you seem to be playing a hacked version of this game and bla bla bla''
    Anonymous Fodder
    #6 Posted: 01:16:03 01/09/2007
    Quote: Ross
    It's taken a while, but I've finally found out the problems Zoe says you may encounter if your disc is cracked or hacked. Well, some of them, anyway.

• After paying Moneybags to free one of the locked playable characters, he'll still be there, with the open portal beside him. You can pay him again, but all that happens is you pay him extra gems.
  • If you are in Evening Lake and you go into the rocket, you can only pick the bosses and Sunrise Spring! If you choose Sunrise Spring, the rocket goes there but the game somewhat takes the eggs you needed to get to Midday Garden. So the balloon is there merged with a rocket!
  • Go to Midnight Mountain and to the Sorceress' Lair and when you start fighting THE MUSIC IS FROM SUNRISE SPRING!!! Also, the only thing the Sorceress does is chase you and use her wand shield. Also, wait for a bit and you'll suddenly go to Sunrise Spring and your data will corrupt completely. You'll hop out of the balloon with 0%.
  • After the Spike boss battle, Sparx sometimes messes up. You'll know if he's suddenly at Green Sparx. If you get hit he turns blue, if you get fodder he disappears. Weird!
  • Gems and eggs often fail to work or appear, meaning that Moneybags may not be there on the bridge after beating the Sorceress...

• Well the sorceress battle music for the US is sunrise spring music and for the UK its spike battle music duh!!!
    #7 Posted: 19:07:38 07/09/2007 | Topic Creator
    There are three possible replies to that post, but I can't be bothered to pick.

A. Well, SORRY! You don't have to be so stern.
    B. Sorry I didn't know that.

And the one I intend on picking most:

C. I find it highly unlikely that the 'Harmony' type music from Sunrise Spring is the music for the final boss.
    ---
    Spyro pro 2 Red Sparx Gems: 42
    #8 Posted: 00:39:04 08/09/2007
    Oh by the way that was me that said that and also it would be funny if they but a hack in there like buzz being in spikes area and bla bla bla yada yada yada talk talk talk and oh whatever
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me