Page 1 of 1
Proof that glitches are delibrate [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 10:31:25 01/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Well, only proof of one of them. The Sunrise Spring Swimming Glitch. You have to fly to the top of the tree to do it, but think about it. Aren't the top of trees that you shouldn't usually be able to reach supposed to be non-solid, as in you can go through them? And yet, that trees top is solid and fully landable on. Weird, huh?

P.S. I've finally figured out how the walk in water glitches work. When you die in water, Spyro's body falls to the bed as if he died on land rather than float to the surface as if underwater. Well, to trigger the glitch you have to almost die, right? By almost dying, the game thinks you are dead and the water effects turn off. However, you are not dead, so you are alive, yet the water effects are off.

P.P.S. Oh, and another walk in water glitch. I was doing the Swim in the Air glitch in Seashell Shore, and I thought that by going into the Bluto challenge portal it'd turn off. I walked in, pressed START and nothing happened. So I went out and still I was in glitch mode, but wait! I wasn't swimming, though I was in glitch world... I jumped into the water, yep, I fell through and started gliding. However, when I reached the ground Spyro did something weird which is hard to explain. Do it and you'll know what he does.

P.P.P.S. Goin' to Sleepover cousins, woo!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me