darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > What's the most glitchest level in the game?
Page 1 of 1
What's the most glitchest level in the game? [CLOSED]
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#1 Posted: 21:24:27 24/07/2007 | Topic Creator
I don't have the game, but everyone said that every level is glitchy and I want to find out which level is the most glitchest in your opinon. So what do you think? Start posting!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#2 Posted: 09:24:28 25/07/2007
I don't know, they're all pretty much the same to me
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#3 Posted: 16:53:26 26/07/2007
Yeah they are.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#4 Posted: 08:50:25 27/07/2007
Dragon Realms is not too glitchy. Ripto's Pit has no glitches. Luau Island, Cloud 9 and Thieve's Den hold the profound Walk in the Air glitch. However in Ripto's Pit the camera angle doesn't face the boss when it's about to attack like it did in previous games. Monkey Monastrey is VERY glitchy. Dragon Realms and Luau Island have the Swim in the Air glitch.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#5 Posted: 11:12:47 07/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Monkey Monastrey? LOL, yeah, I've heard rumors. Also, Someone put a video of a glitch in that level and it showed that one of the monkeys was an owl!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
V Green Sparx Gems: 124
#6 Posted: 04:30:21 03/12/2007
You can end up completing the whole game without paying Moneybags, using a combination of door glitches, well timed jumps, and backtracking in the Dojo level.

So... I would say that level is pretty glitchy.
---
This is a forum. Not a stupid chatroom. So... USE PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. Is it that hard to type out your **** words?
Spyro_rules Emerald Sparx Gems: 3213
#7 Posted: 02:09:49 04/12/2007
Quote: ThatsSoRaven
Monkey Monastrey? LOL, yeah, I've heard rumors. Also, Someone put a video of a glitch in that level and it showed that one of the monkeys was an owl!

LOL!!!!
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#8 Posted: 08:34:55 10/12/2007
I will say Jurrasic Jungle.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#9 Posted: 16:44:27 14/12/2007
I would have to say that Luau Island is a pretty glitchy level. When I did the swimming glitch in this level, I was swimming around exploring, and I noticed that the whole level disappeared on me (except the hallways). And when I went through the last hallway (with the pig that tells you to go underwater through the "secret cave" and get on the platform clear across the lake), I somehow got the glitch undone. (I know that when you make contact with water, the glitch gets undone.) And the area I was in was completely empty!!!! It looked like I was floating in the level!!!! There was no background at all, and all I could see was the pink blank level thing. I had no idea where I was, and when I tried to get out, I kept hitting invisible objects. I finally got out backtracking to the hallway I had just came out of. And when I came back to that same area later, the background was back!!!! Weird!!!! I also think that Cloud 9 is pretty glitchy. Sometimes the enemies freeze on you and just stand in front of you just asking to get hit. It's soooooooooooooo weird!!!! Also, one time I played this level the enemy had a weird wing glitch!!!! The wing just didn't fit his body. It was too long and looked like it went on forever!!!! And the swimming glitch in this level just adds on to this glitchy level. (Side Note: Once you do the swimming glitch in this level, immediately go straight through one of the beams that are adjusting the hour glass. You get Red Spyro!!!!-Although you've taken one hit point.-Then after you've done that, swim all the way down underneath the cloud cover at the very bottom of the level. Then go to the first pool area that you encounter.-Not the one with the bear near it, but the indoor one.-Jump in the water and swim up to the part of the wall where Spyro can't jump up onto the platform. Jump up really close to the wall, and watch yourself fall straight through the floor out of the world.-Be Red Spyro when you do this.-You keep falling forever until the world goes black. And you'll still be falling. Luckily, you can pause the game at any time and quit the level or the game. Try it!!!! It's really weird!!!!)
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#10 Posted: 00:06:15 12/01/2008
Quote: Ross
Dragon Realms is not too glitchy. Ripto's Pit has no glitches. Luau Island, Cloud 9 and Thieve's Den hold the profound Walk in the Air glitch. However in Ripto's Pit the camera angle doesn't face the boss when it's about to attack like it did in previous games. Monkey Monastrey is VERY glitchy. Dragon Realms and Luau Island have the Swim in the Air glitch.

There's a walk in the air glitch in Jurassic Jungle that I discovered. Ok, you know the part where you go across a bridge and you can land at the bottom? Let me explain what's at the bottom of the bridge:
You'll see those white lizards running from you when you go near them, plus there's an ice challenge portal that you can go through. Or I think it's electric, don't remember...anyways, if you go left, that's where the lava slide little portal thing is. Now, once you land at the bottom, go up the first set of steps. Then go to the right and go around the corner and you'll see another set of steps there. Now this glitch worked for my game, but not sure if it will work for any other game. Anyways, go to the left side of the stairs. Then when Spyro is going up, you'll notice that he's still doing his climbing motion, but won't go anywhere. Continue doing this until you see Spyro jump up and catch onto the ladder again, and then go downwards and Spyro will go through the steps and will be walking in the air. I discovered this myself, like AGES ago! smilie It's a pretty cool glitch, but the thing is is that I don't like how this game is so glitchy!
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#11 Posted: 00:24:06 29/07/2008
Jurassic Jungle... the walls and the floor in some parts of the level turn invisible on my game. =/
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#12 Posted: 02:09:26 03/08/2008
Quote: spyro_madgirl
Jurassic Jungle... the walls and the floor in some parts of the level turn invisible on my game. =/

same here
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Shineot Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#13 Posted: 09:41:25 06/08/2008
I think either Luau Island, Monkey Monastrey or Jurassic Jungle
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#14 Posted: 23:01:19 06/08/2008
All same.
Quote: Ross
Ripto's Pit has no glitches.

NOT TRUE!!!! when u use the swimming glitch, He HAS NO HORNS!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
#15 Posted: 15:33:35 07/08/2008
The glitchest level is Crop Circle Country. No doubt about it.
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#16 Posted: 03:06:40 08/08/2008
How? I mean What are the glitches in there?
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#17 Posted: 06:04:51 14/08/2008
CROP CIRCLE!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#18 Posted: 13:37:04 15/08/2008
I never had any major glitches in Crop Circle Country that I can remember...
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#19 Posted: 07:06:11 09/01/2009
how do you peform swim in the air in thieves den
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#20 Posted: 20:10:41 09/01/2009
Luau Island..........
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me