Page 1 of 1
Cool flying glitch [CLOSED]
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#1 Posted: 11:55:50 24/07/2007 | Topic Creator
I do this thing so I can make Spyro fly anywhere in the homeworld. You can only do it in Spyro: Year of the Dragon well you can do it in other game but im not sure which ones or how to do it. To do it in Spyro: Year of the Dragon go to Evenig Lake (sorry about spelling) and go to Fireworks Factory. When you get their make sure you have full health then go to any spot of lava jump into it and let it bounce you 3 time but just before you get to the lava for the 4th time press start and exit the level if you die just try again but if you do make it exit the level once you get back to Evenig Lake charge underwater right out of the water you should be flying. If so fly righ t behide the mountain to the north of where you get out if you find the right place you should see some open crates and this alien like whale this in the air you can go into the alien whle like thing but you cant get out or press the start button to save when your inside.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#2 Posted: 14:54:18 28/07/2007
This is the ONLY glitch anyone cares about. Really, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 55?!?
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
darkbabyspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#3 Posted: 18:14:52 02/08/2007
um ill have to try that
---
Nommish.
Jacques12 Red Sparx Gems: 72
#4 Posted: 14:47:08 06/09/2007
Geez. EVERYONE knows that!
---
Hi!
Spyro girl Fodder
#5 Posted: 14:31:00 10/11/2007
Every1 knows dat!!!!!It is called a swimming glitch by the way.There is also another glitch that leads to this 1.Go one the rocket press stay here and then make sure u are not still swimming in the air go in the water and you can walk in da water!!!I found this glitch.But others did too.Enjoy!!!!!!
sillyworld Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#6 Posted: 03:03:08 30/11/2007
wow! this happened to me on accident.
i was swimming in the water and all of a sudden i started swimming in the air!
as i was swimming through evening lake i fell into the bottom and i was walking where i was supposed to be swimming.

i had no clue how to get back up to the top so i had to restart my game over when it was 98% completed!
V Green Sparx Gems: 124
#7 Posted: 01:21:09 05/12/2007
You can swim in air in every level that has water (maybe acid, I seem to remember someone doing it on Lost Fleet). The methods aren't all the same, but it can be done.
---
This is a forum. Not a stupid chatroom. So... USE PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. Is it that hard to type out your **** words?
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#8 Posted: 21:57:46 12/12/2007
I remember someone was swimming in air in Midday Gardens but I'm not sure how they did that.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
newt42 Blue Sparx Gems: 797
#9 Posted: 00:07:25 13/12/2007
The alien thing is the whales insides. (The whale that swims around the area with the charmed ridge portal.)
---
Play the Sega Saturn. It don't got spyro. But boy does is got game.
SD-King Fodder
#10 Posted: 05:39:28 29/12/2007
spyro lover the alien whale thing is the belly of the whale and i also go with ross
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#11 Posted: 21:00:39 06/01/2008
Quote: Pyro girl
I remember someone was swimming in air in Midday Gardens but I'm not sure how they did that.

It's hard, but once you get used to it you'll have no problem. Just before you encounter the Superflame Powerup, there is a lower rock on the wall that you can stand on. Stand at it's peak, charge-jump and at the peak of your jump glide, hugging the wall, until you reach the higher bit you can stand on. Hover onto it and hopefully you'll be there right above Zoe. Now glide through the big rock ahead. Yep, it's not solid. Glide whilst fluttering (push backwards) so as not to land on the grass, under the river, and when you're low enough to not reach the water surface when you hover but high enough so as not to fall to your death, double-tap triangle. This will cause Spyro to hover then headbash, and then it'll be as if he's diving. You'll start swimming under the level. Swim away from the level then up, and go back to it and you're airbourne!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
SD-King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1082
#12 Posted: 01:32:04 08/01/2008
Cor!Thank's Ross!
---
I'm turning 12 on July the 9th.By then I will officially retire,and may never return to darkSpyro.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me