Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Homeless person walks up to you and asks you for money
Page 1 of 1
Homeless person walks up to you and asks you for money
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 14:57:11 23/09/2022 | Topic Creator
What do you do?

I honestly just ignore people because most of the time I don't have cash or I'm just scared of getting shanked.

Or like those donation drives outside of stores. I'm just trying to shop at Walmart i dont care about a charity where idk where the money is going to
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#2 Posted: 18:07:39 23/09/2022
didn't we have a topic sort of like this recently?

in any case, if i'm in a position where i can offer something, i will usually offer to buy them a meal. a lot of the time they refuse, say just give me money, or even get angry, and that's how i know whether they legitimately need help or not, because sadly a lot of people pretend to be in need to get to your money.

if i know i won't be able to help them, i usually give them an apologetic look, keep walking, and feel like **** for the rest of the day.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#3 Posted: 21:38:05 23/09/2022
yes in fact we did and it was somePersons topic lol https://forum.darkspyro.net/sp...hp?topic=144978

i repeat what i said last time "i cant go out much when i used to be able to i normally wound up giving money what very little i often had to the homeless yes because numer 1 i live in new york at the moment and number 2 because i ahve a very weak heart and a very hard time telling somebody no they cannot have this or such so yeah"

also said this

"pretty sure those who said yes meant yes i probably shouldnt give out my money i need to take care of myself and most certainly most of the homeless here are gonna use it to by drugs but let me say ill take the chance theyll appreciate the gesture and use to get the help they need or at least food my father used to buy actual meals when they would ask so he knew they couldnt use it on drugs or something im too panicky for all that so i just hand over my lunch money lol"

i also of course think that people should donate just spend like... 4 seconds looking up which ones you have a higher likelihood of being able to trust with the internet like it is now it takes literally 4 seconds just look up some names and your good when you see a charity thingy drop some cash do someone a solid think about more then just you YOU are also important but i think doing what we can for ONE ANOTHER is also important!
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me