Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
lindsey AYA
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#1 Posted: 21:24:21 01/08/2022 | Topic Creator
post here and i will ask you anything the ama trend but reverse you post whateve ryou want and i will ask you a question
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#2 Posted: 22:06:37 01/08/2022
here's a post

[User Posted Image]
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3 Posted: 22:41:54 01/08/2022
sure. let’s get crazy let’s go nuts
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1765
#4 Posted: 03:06:35 02/08/2022
Quote: spyro and sonic
here's a post

[User Posted Image]

No that's a cat
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#5 Posted: 14:55:22 02/08/2022
Ama-ception
---
Green Bean Machine
#6 Posted: 21:50:51 02/08/2022 | Topic Creator
here's a post

[User Posted Image]

the url is from tumblr did you get it from tumblr or from a search engine result? also WHY post that but its a cutey

Quote: Vespi

would you rather go on a date with satan or with a clone of yourself and why and where would your first date be

Quote: Strawberry15
here's a post

[User Posted Image]

No that's a cat

i can see you did your research but tell me what kind of cat is that? breed?

Quote: zook it up
Ama-ception

deception is my middle name

no not really but it would be cooler than my real one

so this fits but for the question if i told you my last name was TEMKO what would you guess my middle name to be go nuts Lindsey (what) Temko
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 01:17:47 03/08/2022
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH

would you rather go on a date with satan or with a clone of yourself and why and where would your first date be

satan i guess
-demons in fiction are hot
-i think im ugly and can’t stand my own personality, if i were in a room with a clone of myself id probably kill her tbh
-overall the actual Devil would be kinder to me than i would
#8 Posted: 14:19:09 03/08/2022

Ama-ception

so this fits but for the question if i told you my last name was TEMKO what would you guess my middle name to be go nuts Lindsey (what) Temko

Trick question, your middle name actually is deception! (Idk, but why not take a gamble)
---
Green Bean Machine
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#9 Posted: 17:53:39 03/08/2022

- - - - -
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#10 Posted: 18:09:07 03/08/2022
Quote:

It's obviously a housecat
#11 Posted: 00:43:44 04/08/2022 | Topic Creator

satan i guess
-demons in fiction are hot
-i think im ugly and can’t stand my own personality, if i were in a room with a clone of myself id probably kill her tbh
-overall the actual Devil would be kinder to me than i would

this is probably word for word i would have answered the same question to be honest

if you could take one series/song/genre/book/tv show whatever that is NOT popular and switch its places with one that is which would it be?

Ama-ception

Trick question, your middle name actually is deception! (Idk, but why not take a gamble)

Lindsey Deception Temko i sound like an anime villain or something now

what would you ascribe to me as a color that represents how you view my posts

Quote: TheFlyingSeal

- - - - -

i notice the blues clues looking avatar that cute rainbow intro thingy there do you like children shows and things like that? no judgement from me because i will openly dmit i find some comfort in certain childrens shows most are japanese but theres no difference in perception to them

Quote:

It's obviously a housecat

you can actually tell by the background youre right

what made you pick strawberry as your name cause like im just saying cherries are better
---
#12 Posted: 01:22:50 04/08/2022
here's a post

[User Posted Image]

the url is from tumblr did you get it from tumblr or from a search engine result? also WHY post that but its a cutey

It's from Tumblr. I like and reblog pretty much every pic of golden jackals.
and I posted it because I felt like my post needed more than just a bit of text.
#13 Posted: 07:12:34 04/08/2022
Quote:
what made you pick strawberry as your name cause like im just saying cherries are better

Cherries are criminally underrated on internet forums. And my name is a pun based on the word for strawberry in Japanese, ichigo. The word ichi can also mean 1 and go means 5. So it's "strawberry one five" or "ichigo ichi go. I don't speak Japanese so I'm not sure if it actually would make sense in the language but I thought it was funny so I went with it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:12:50 04/08/2022 by Strawberry15
#14 Posted: 07:58:56 04/08/2022 | Topic Creator
here's a post

[User Posted Image]

and I posted it because I felt like my post needed more than just a bit of text.

well the jackal is beauitful thank you for gracing this topic with it

do you have a least favorite animal or critters by any chance one that frightens you or you just dont like very much? mine is creepy crawlies but thats normally a given

Quote:

Cherries are criminally underrated on internet forums. And my name is a pun based on the word for strawberry in Japanese, ichigo. The word ichi can also mean 1 and go means 5. So it's "strawberry one five" or "ichigo ichi go. I don't speak Japanese so I'm not sure if it actually would make sense in the language but I thought it was funny so I went with it.

yo that is what was coming to my mind but i was like no probably not i dont think he knows japanese for the record it does make perfect sense and it is pun found ina couple of different series for example the lead character of the anime BLEACHs name is ichigo he has a three way pun that means strawberry which... is associated wit his hair which is orange and makes no sense but okay... the number 15 which he is seen constantly wearing as the pun you imply and the other meaning is "the one who protects" so you are spot on with your japanese puns which is very cool!

speaking of languages is there any language you would like to learn?
---
#15 Posted: 10:08:58 04/08/2022

well the jackal is beauitful thank you for gracing this topic with it

do you have a least favorite animal or critters by any chance one that frightens you or you just dont like very much? mine is creepy crawlies but thats normally a given

wasps if they count. **** wasps and **** their painful stings.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#16 Posted: 17:48:44 04/08/2022

- - - - -

i notice the blues clues looking avatar that cute rainbow intro thingy there do you like children shows and things like that? no judgement from me because i will openly dmit i find some comfort in certain childrens shows most are japanese but theres no difference in perception to them

okay but literally this question gave me a similar reaction to this

And funny enough, it actually does have something to do with anxiety. I've always been such an anxious person and I fret over a lot of things. Thankfully I'm able to control it and not let it affect my life in any drastic way, but with how the world has been the past couple of years, it's hard to not let it get to me. With that being said, the answer to your question is yes, absolutely.

I always love things that give me a sense of nostalgia, but I think lately I've been so into the things I've grew up with because it helps me get a grip on my anxiety. It makes me happy, and it reminds me of better times. I've always liked to indulge in the occasional "Let's go down memory lane and watch this thing," but at the degree I'm doing it now, I think it definitely has been a coping mechanism. Honestly, I really like that it is, because it's healthy, it's fun, and it makes me happy.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:52 04/08/2022 by TheFlyingSeal
#17 Posted: 23:29:50 04/08/2022

I would say Orange.
---
Green Bean Machine
#18 Posted: 00:31:48 05/08/2022 | Topic Creator

- - - - -

okay but literally this question gave me a similar reaction to this

And funny enough, it actually does have something to do with anxiety. I've always been such an anxious person and I fret over a lot of things. Thankfully I'm able to control it and not let it affect my life in any drastic way, but with how the world has been the past couple of years, it's hard to not let it get to me. With that being said, the answer to your question is yes, absolutely.

I always love things that give me a sense of nostalgia, but I think lately I've been so into the things I've grew up with because it helps me get a grip on my anxiety. It makes me happy, and it reminds me of better times. I've always liked to indulge in the occasional "Let's go down memory lane and watch this thing," but at the degree I'm doing it now, I think it definitely has been a coping mechanism. Honestly, I really like that it is, because it's healthy, it's fun, and it makes me happy.

i laughed quite a bit at the video lol i didnt mean to spur that reaction on! lol... but for real seal thank you for typing that out uh... it actually made me feel pretty good to hear from someone else on that kind of thing because the way you explained it sounds just like how i would attempt to but to hear it from someone who comes off as both a responsible adult and also shares a same interest/coping mechanism for anxiety it kind of gave a boost to my self esteem on the issue because yeah the few people i mentioned it too decided it was cool to poke fun at me for so i mostly just keep it low key so thank you too favorites of mine at the moment are one on NHK about a japanese dog who gets lost in new york comes on every saturday night sunday morning and is relaxing to watch and from my childhood in specific i enjoyed very much a show called the big comfy couch it was a Canadian program that i still enjoy to see now too you put yourself out there so i figured i would too haha

what is your number 1 talent or the thing you are best at like if you gave yourself credit above all else that you are in fact able to do/be good at/know very much about one thing what do you think you would pick

I would say Orange.

orange is plenty fair and maybe accurate given my avatar the girls hair is orange shes a red head so to speak

are you still into skylanders now and do you want there to be more games in the series at this point?
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#19 Posted: 01:58:06 05/08/2022
[User Posted Image]
#20 Posted: 16:41:20 05/08/2022

orange is plenty fair and maybe accurate given my avatar the girls hair is orange shes a red head so to speak

are you still into skylanders now and do you want there to be more games in the series at this point?

I replayed the first game I couple of months ago for nostalgia's sake, but not much beyond that. In terms of a new game, I don't really feel like I;d one. As much as I enjoy the gimmick, having 20+ different characters just for a 10 hour game is pretty inefficient. If they were to make anything more, I'd rather they remaster the first 6 games with all the characters built in digitally for the sake of preservation. Since when all the toys eventually stop working, the game will become unplayable.
---
Green Bean Machine
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#21 Posted: 02:02:14 07/08/2022
I could say strawberry
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#22 Posted: 18:59:22 19/08/2022
I'm going to ask you something you don't want to be asked. (Yes, I know.)
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#23 Posted: 07:27:40 11/12/2022
*roll to door*
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#24 Posted: 02:14:31 12/12/2022
ask ask ask
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#25 Posted: 22:50:19 15/12/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: gary
*roll to door*

gary how did you find darkspyro what made you want to make an account on this forum

Quote: ThunderEgg
ask ask ask

do you have a favorite fictional character or one that has influenced you the most. i ask because i certainly have a few i always get weird reactions tho people normally dont see my picks coming i think lol
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#26 Posted: 22:57:15 15/12/2022
My turn.
#27 Posted: 23:01:49 15/12/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius
My turn.

lets take it old school then think back tell me your thoughts what 3 users (to put a limit somewhere) from way back do you think took way too long to be banned or reprimanded for breaking the rules
---
#28 Posted: 23:35:51 15/12/2022
um i guess spyro since he's been my favorite character for a while. mostly bc i was introduced to the games as a little kid
---
#29 Posted: 23:43:45 15/12/2022
My turn.

lets take it old school then think back tell me your thoughts what 3 users (to put a limit somewhere) from way back do you think took way too long to be banned or reprimanded for breaking the rules

Sess/Ganon is an easy one. He is easily the worst offender too, simply for the length of time he managed to spend aggravating the users of a forum he had already been banned from once. He was never really "allowed" to return after his first ban per se. The way I see it, he simply managed to appeal to and befriend enough well-meaning people that his rotten behavior didn't generate enough negative sentiment to get him banned again right away.

The runner-up would probably be Blackholes_Wolf. I was always on friendly terms with her, but she did way too much trolling over many many years. Other than that I don't have much to say about her. I've been so inactive lately that I don't even recall what caused her ban.

The third one is obviously you for your continuous and absolutely intolerable stream of spam topics. These pocks of disinformation and moral decay threaten the very foundation of the Stuff & Nonsese board. Your heinous wrongdoings shant continue, and I'll be watching your every post like a hawk.

You can ask me something else too if you'd like.
#30 Posted: 00:26:27 16/12/2022 | Topic Creator
My turn.

Sess/Ganon is an easy one. He is easily the worst offender too, simply for the length of time he managed to spend aggravating the users of a forum he had already been banned from once. He was never really "allowed" to return after his first ban per se. The way I see it, he simply managed to appeal to and befriend enough well-meaning people that his rotten behavior didn't generate enough negative sentiment to get him banned again right away.

The runner-up would probably be Blackholes_Wolf. I was always on friendly terms with her, but she did way too much trolling over many many years. Other than that I don't have much to say about her. I've been so inactive lately that I don't even recall what caused her ban.

The third one is obviously you for your continuous and absolutely intolerable stream of spam topics. These pocks of disinformation and moral decay threaten the very foundation of the Stuff & Nonsese board. Your heinous wrongdoings shant continue, and I'll be watching your every post like a hawk.

You can ask me something else too if you'd like.

definitely hard ++++++++ on sess one of the worst ive seen on a forum like this and i was literally gonna blow up your phone by midnight if you did not put me on that list!!!!

do you have any regrets about this forum be it something you did or someone else did meeting someone or talking to someone basically something if you could prevent given another chance or are you all no regrets on the experience
---
#31 Posted: 00:55:03 16/12/2022
definitely hard ++++++++ on sess one of the worst ive seen on a forum like this and i was literally gonna blow up your phone by midnight if you did not put me on that list!!!!

do you have any regrets about this forum be it something you did or someone else did meeting someone or talking to someone basically something if you could prevent given another chance or are you all no regrets on the experience

9/10 no ragrets. If I could go back and finish my fanfiction when it still had readers I would do it; I had a lot of ideas in mind for that thing. I also think I would've flirted a little bit less. I shudder to think what some of the girls here must've thought about me.

So no, no actual regrets. I kind of like looking at my old posts. They reminds me of worse times that were nevertheless a lot simpler.

I'm going to turn this back to you before I go to sleep. What is your greatest darkSpyro regret?
#32 Posted: 01:06:26 16/12/2022 | Topic Creator

9/10 no ragrets. If I could go back and finish my fanfiction when it still had readers I would do it; I had a lot of ideas in mind for that thing. I also think I would've flirted a little bit less. I shudder to think what some of the girls here must've thought about me.

So no, no actual regrets. I kind of like looking at my old posts. They reminds me of worse times that were nevertheless a lot simpler.

I'm going to turn this back to you before I go to sleep. What is your greatest darkSpyro regret?

you might have to link me to that fanfiction as you might remember i love fanfiction even incomplete ones foohoohoohoo. and nice turnaround there hmmmmmmm... i mean the obvious winner is a person who will not be named that i invited here around 2009ish i think it was but i was trying to think of an alternative... i guess trying to be a people pleaser when i initially came back everyone got obsessed with me which made me super uncomfortable so definitely turning the clock back on myself and just doing and saying what i think when i think it has been an improvement because now the most of them leave me alone so probably take those number 1 or number 2
---
#33 Posted: 16:37:50 16/12/2022
you might have to link me to that fanfiction as you might remember i love fanfiction even incomplete ones foohoohoohoo. and nice turnaround there hmmmmmmm... i mean the obvious winner is a person who will not be named that i invited here around 2009ish i think it was but i was trying to think of an alternative... i guess trying to be a people pleaser when i initially came back everyone got obsessed with me which made me super uncomfortable so definitely turning the clock back on myself and just doing and saying what i think when i think it has been an improvement because now the most of them leave me alone so probably take those number 1 or number 2

So you feel like you went out of your way to make people happy?
If you could go back and unmake your dS account before any of that happened, would you?

Here it the fanfic. The second one is the sequel that I never finished. I've been playing around with the idea of writing it all over again just for fun and maybe draw some artwork to go with it, but I couldn't really devote more than few hours a week for such a project.

https://forum.darkspyro.net/sp...php?topic=14995
https://forum.darkspyro.net/sp...php?topic=24243
#34 Posted: 22:24:56 16/12/2022 | Topic Creator

So you feel like you went out of your way to make people happy?
If you could go back and unmake your dS account before any of that happened, would you?

Here it the fanfic. The second one is the sequel that I never finished. I've been playing around with the idea of writing it all over again just for fun and maybe draw some artwork to go with it, but I couldn't really devote more than few hours a week for such a project.

https://forum.darkspyro.net/sp...php?topic=14995
https://forum.darkspyro.net/sp...php?topic=24243

oh absolutely i did yeah im normally very firm in my beliefs and very no nonsense when it comes to sharing them and people dont like that so tried to hide for a bit and that made people like me tooooo much. but no i wouldnt go back and undo it ill take the same road you did 99 percent no regrets and no real regrets. im perfectly at peace and okay with my darkspyro experience from when it started and up until now no negative effect it really had on me so we all good.

ill be reading those tonight thank you very much. and that would pretty cool if you could find the time for it. ive done it before return to an old fanfic and reqrite it can be fun to see the contrast between you then and now too and then maybe just have something your really confident in or more pleased with you still had an interest about.
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#35 Posted: 05:54:06 17/12/2022
Here’s a post.

[User Posted Image]
#36 Posted: 14:41:54 20/12/2022
post!!!!
---
#37 Posted: 00:58:09 21/12/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Here’s a post.

[User Posted Image]

and one fine post that is. so i know you work in the medical field and have done a lot of COVID relief work and cool stuff but you are also on a spyro website and have final fantasy in your avatar all that and a lot of people wouldnt expect the type in the medical community to also be the video game type nerd. do you openly share your interests or field of practice between communities? and if so do you ever get weird reactions. ive been in a similar spot but in different ways and people seem to double take my hobbies sometimes based on my more public interests and causes.

Quote: ThunderEgg
post!!!!

AH!!!! i know your an artist is that your preferred field to work in? or do you want to do something else in addition to that and regardless of the answer to part 1 there is there some general purpose you feel you want to accomplish or message you would like to share with your art or other work you do.
---
#38 Posted: 02:23:35 21/12/2022
yeah being able to make a living off of my art is preferred but realistically, i think i'll end up doing some sort of average job fulltime. im trying to be hopeful about it right now ahaha. a lot of times my art helps me process whatever's going on in my real life, so i'm not super sure that's marketable. it sucks thinking about how marketable ART has to be, but that's just how the world is for now. i've been trying to explore jobs that i can do based on the limitations i have bc of some of my mental health stuff, and i think over the course of the past couple of years, i'm continuing to get a better grasp on it.

if im ever able to do a fulltime career with art, i'd love to do something like educational or that helps make the world a better place. it's a bit cheesy, but the chances i had to engage with media as a child gave me opportunities to expand my horizons that i woudln't have had otherwise, and i hope that somehow i can do that for other people as well
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me