Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > The Legend of Spyro 3D Script Discovered
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Spyro 3D Script Discovered
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1 Posted: 21:19:19 02/06/2022 | Topic Creator
You're not reading it wrong. The Lost Media Wiki got in contact with one of the writers for the cancelled Spyro movie, and they actually still had a draft!

https://drive.google.com/file/...kJF9xiBoy6/view

...Not gonna like, thank god the movie never got made if this was the plot, but it doesn't introduce some really good ideas where it's readjusting the plot from the games.

Source

And confirmation that it's legit:
[User Posted Image]
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:44:33 02/06/2022 by Bifrost
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#2 Posted: 22:47:36 02/06/2022
thank you for sharing this i wanted to see this movie so bad when i was younger lol
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#3 Posted: 00:00:54 03/06/2022
its terrible i love it

we need a snapcube-eqsue dub of it stat

it comes off as if this was supposed to be one movie and not a trilogy of movies which is interesting. hunter laps milk like a cat. spyro is sparx's bodyguard. malefor has a pet bat. theres a crystal thats like a bargain version of fma's philosoper's stone

its horrible i cant wait to see/make fanart and fan animations

edit edit: please ignore my typos <3

edit edit edit: reopen the legend of spyro 3d part of the forum /s

ALSO i realized maybe the movie had been in the works for a while. i know eternal night had those shorts that aired in theaters, and we also had spyro revolution/hunter show that were being planned. i wonder if there was anything else besides skylanders that caused the movie to be cancelled. the script is terrible, but it's only a draft, so i cant totally belive thats the only reason we didnt get the film
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:02:02 04/06/2022 by ThunderEgg
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#4 Posted: 08:46:40 04/06/2022
Quote: ThunderEgg

ALSO i realized maybe the movie had been in the works for a while. i know eternal night had those shorts that aired in theaters, and we also had spyro revolution/hunter show that were being planned. i wonder if there was anything else besides skylanders that caused the movie to be cancelled. the script is terrible, but it's only a draft, so i cant totally belive thats the only reason we didnt get the film

To be fair, this was the fourth draft. If it was so bad on the fourth rewrite, imagine how awful the first three drafts were.

Thank god this movie got cancelled. This would've done irreparable damage to the Spyro brand imo (TM).
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:48:26 04/06/2022 by JCW555
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#5 Posted: 12:50:11 05/06/2022
This is such a cool find
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 00:33:46 06/06/2022
Quote: JCW555
Quote: ThunderEgg

To be fair, this was the fourth draft. If it was so bad on the fourth rewrite, imagine how awful the first three drafts were.

Thank god this movie got cancelled. This would've done irreparable damage to the Spyro brand imo (TM).

YEAH YOU'RE SO RIGHT

considering its a fourth draft i'm suprised we still got the um. ummmmmmmm. the
dragonfly school
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me