Page 1 of 1
Hidden Chest on Arkeyan Armory bug?
XxSilventoxX Red Sparx Gems: 38
#1 Posted: 15:53:04 18/08/2021 | Topic Creator
I have been replaying Skylanders, starting with this one. But when I decided to get all the hidden treasure chests, using the item, on every single stage, I came across Arkeyan Armory. The green circle never showed up, and I had already give up, when I saw this falling from the sky.
Do I need to shoot it?? Come closer? Or is it a bug, since sometimes it doesn't appear at all, or appears on the left side, near the rocks. Does anyone have a clue about it? (Sorry for the image quality)
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:53:33 18/08/2021 by XxSilventoxX
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3417
#2 Posted: 18:37:17 18/08/2021
uh it just looks like bad placement or a bug. hidden chest is in unobtainable spots on one or two heroics so it isn’t the most polished
---
swearing https://youtu.be/7EurM64C88o
#3 Posted: 18:55:22 23/08/2021 | Topic Creator
I tought it was a bug, but I tried on another save file and the first time I entered the level with the chest, the circle never blinked, and after some retries I found it on the same place, while riding the robot. The Hidden chest doesn't work on Heroic Challenges (PS3 version at least
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3417
#4 Posted: 07:06:55 27/08/2021
i’m talking about the wii version

the xpec versions seem to have a lot of leftovers from old builds, so it’s probably bad chest placement leftover from an old build unless im behind on whatever info there is about the xpec builds

if you say it never blinked maybe the chest is horribly displaced on that level to the point it spawns some chests way oob and this one during the mech ride is the only one in-bounds

that’s all speculation, i don’t have a solution. if you can get the wii ver and havent played it i think its honestly a lot better, tfb handled it themselves so it’s a lot less buggy among other things, i’m pretty damn sure hidden treasure works in arkeyan armory on wii (although it’s been a long time since i tried, i roughly remember where it spawned)

if your pc is good enough then dolphin is the best way to play this game other than maybe the wii u ver (basically the same as wii with slightly better graphics) but that was only released in japan and doesn’t have a full english version. hd port isnt great but you do you
---
swearing https://youtu.be/7EurM64C88o
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:09:13 27/08/2021 by Drawdler
#5 Posted: 14:11:33 28/08/2021 | Topic Creator
Ah, alright.
I was afraid that would be the case.
It never blinked because the chest icon disappears while on the giant robot, even though I can see it descending from the ceiling. (If I remove the chest from the portal, it disappears midway)
Thanks so much for the replies! Seriously? I always though that the Ps and Xbox versions were better than the Wii one. I remember I picked some chests before on this level, but this one is reallyyy bad placed.
Dolphin seems like a lot of work, but there's nothing I can do if those chests are behind a bug. (I would love a remaster, specially, of this one). That's another thing I didn't know, it's a shame it never got the english version.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me