darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > who was the most forgettable skylander?
Page 1 of 1
who was the most forgettable skylander?
Drednaw Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#1 Posted: 12:33:59 03/05/2021 | Topic Creator
you know, the one you couldn't name with a gun to your head.

honestly it's gotta be either fist bump, trail blazer, or cobra cadabra. TT was not a good year for cores.
Halvmorke Gold Sparx Gems: 2808
#2 Posted: 13:02:28 03/05/2021
Swap Force and above all Trap Team have both quite a bunch of forgettable characters IMO. Maybe I can name or remember them, but I find their concept and design just dull, boring and/or uninspired, even awful.

Swap Force: Spy Rise, Rubble Rouser, Countdown, Bumble Blast and Dune Bug (I know some of them are beloved but many people, but for me they were always just boring and unappealing, above all Rubble Rouser, he's the ugliest skylander for me).

Trap Team: Bush Whack, Thunderbolt, Blastermind, Torch, Fist Bump, Trail Blazer, even Fling Kong...

From SuperChargers, the only skylanders I find a "meh" is High Volt.

Overall, I think Imaginators has one of the best rosters in the series.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#3 Posted: 18:01:00 03/05/2021 | Topic Creator
i agree with you on rubble rouser- especially with his soul gem upgrade, eugh.

honestly TT's handling of them is what killed the core skylander- changing the standard elemental gates to the trap master only ones, effectively making the cores useless. still kinda mad i never got spotlight.
ThunderEgg Yellow Sparx Gems: 1816
#4 Posted: 18:53:09 03/05/2021
boom jet, rubble rouser, torch, wind up, grim creeper
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#5 Posted: 18:56:01 03/05/2021
Quote: ThunderEgg
boom jet, rubble rouser, torch, wind up, grim creeper

Boom Jet, true!

WAIT A MINUTE! Grim Creeper? C'mon, he's one of my favourite ones! The lightcore figure rocks! He's appealing!
---
#6 Posted: 18:58:03 03/05/2021
for me, i think it depends on who i ended up seeing most in stores and how much i liked the designs. so i probably just didn't see him around that much :/
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#7 Posted: 18:59:20 03/05/2021
I'm the opposite. I "study" the roster, and if I see someone that I like, I go for it. So when I went to the stores, I usually was specifically looking for a figure most of the time.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 7820
#8 Posted: 19:52:17 03/05/2021
Rubble Rouser and Fist Bump. You got more of the character you've already seen 3 times, hooray.
---
I do art!
(You transcend the ego collective.)
skylandsfan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3624
#9 Posted: 22:12:17 03/05/2021
With Earth being my favorite element, some of these replies hurt. I gotta say Trail Blazer though, he's just not great
---
On a mission to get every trap, 42/66 acquired
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 7820
#10 Posted: 11:59:43 04/05/2021
Quote: skylandsfan
With Earth being my favorite element, some of these replies hurt. I gotta say Trail Blazer though, he's just not great

I don't dislike Earth either, but that's part of the problem! You've got such incredible ideas like Flashwing or Barbella, and yet they kept putting yet another dude whose main gimmick is smashing a hammer or hands. I wanted sand or obscure geology-themed skylanders to the bitter end, and yet...
---
I do art!
(You transcend the ego collective.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:59:56 04/05/2021 by Bifrost
#11 Posted: 13:18:50 04/05/2021
^This.

Earth is not one of my favourite elements, but there're a bunch of my favourites that belong to Earth. And the design/concept of most "earthlanders" is polarising: you can have original and unique powers based on geological stuff, like Flashwing and Prism Break, or nice earth-related abilities like Terrafin, Bash or Rocky Roll... but at the end, most of these characters just smash the ground with a heavy weapon or fist and make rocks to blow out.

Even the elemental attacks for Earth Imaginator were really limited because of this.
---
Boombomb999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1671
#12 Posted: 16:52:46 04/05/2021
I find myself always forgetting the existence of riptide as a whole, his design is rather plain in my opinion. While the stance change concept could be interesting I feel as though it could have been executed in a more interesting manner.
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:14:22 04/05/2021 by Boombomb999
#13 Posted: 21:48:15 04/05/2021
i think trailblazer is ok, but it was really a missed opportunity that there weren't really any other unicorn skylanders. you could count whirlwind, but that's unfortunately really it...
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#14 Posted: 21:55:31 04/05/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: skylandsfan

I don't dislike Earth either, but that's part of the problem! You've got such incredible ideas like Flashwing or Barbella, and yet they kept putting yet another dude whose main gimmick is smashing a hammer or hands. I wanted sand or obscure geology-themed skylanders to the bitter end, and yet...

i would've killed for a sand-themed character.

ones like Prism Break, Doom Stone, Flashwing, Scorp, and Barbella were great

Golden Queen was also good since she had some elements like the scarabs
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me