Page 1 of 1
What is your least favorite level?
Ruler of all Blue Sparx Gems: 756
#1 Posted: 15:52:04 18/05/2020 | Topic Creator
Excluding the non-spyro ones, out of all of the levels in Spyro 3, which one did you like the least? What would you like to be removed/changed?

Personally, mine would have to be Lost Fleet. I wasn't a huge fan of the layout, I found the submarine challenges to be a little repetitive, the soundtrack in the greatest hits version wasn't as good as the original (Super Bonus Round) one that plays in the level, and I just feel like the level wasn't as memorable.

I would change the soundtrack, so that's it's not just a remix of Sheila's Alp. I would tinker with the layout, and make it a little more linear and simple, expand on the rocket-skateboarding area, (not that I disliked it, I actually thought it was really fun) and lastly I would make the submarine area larger, make the submarines have more unpredictable movement patterns, and add some variety in the ways that the submarines defend themselves against your submarine.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#2 Posted: 16:07:18 18/05/2020
huh. i actually feel similarly about lost fleet, but could never really put my finger on it.

i'm also not a big fan of desert ruins. remember dying a lot there, which wasn't very fun.

a couple of years ago, i went through a phase where sunny villa bothered me. that was really my fault, though. i used to play that level over and over as a little kid, so i got bored of it. i'm okay with it now, though.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#3 Posted: 21:53:44 18/05/2020
heheh I have a few:

Lost Fleet because shooting the birds for the last few gems can take me WAY longer than it has to be
Frozen Altars because **** Nancy and those TNT-toting creatures
Charmed Ridge because the music is annoying and **** the cat witches
Desert Ruins because **** the scorpions (but hey ever realise that Tara is basically Bianca but with mouse ears and a tail?)
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#4 Posted: 16:32:29 19/05/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
huh. i actually feel similarly about lost fleet, but could never really put my finger on it.

i'm also not a big fan of desert ruins. remember dying a lot there, which wasn't very fun.

a couple of years ago, i went through a phase where sunny villa bothered me. that was really my fault, though. i used to play that level over and over as a little kid, so i got bored of it. i'm okay with it now, though.

I know what you mean about Sunny Villa - there was a time period when I didn't have a memory card, so playing the same level over and over again, does get exhausting. smilie
#5 Posted: 16:51:58 19/05/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
heheh I have a few:

Lost Fleet because shooting the birds for the last few gems can take me WAY longer than it has to be
Frozen Altars because **** Nancy and those TNT-toting creatures
Charmed Ridge because the music is annoying and **** the cat witches
Desert Ruins because **** the scorpions (but hey ever realise that Tara is basically Bianca but with mouse ears and a tail?)

I can't believe I forgot about those birds! smilie It takes me awhile to shoot them too, it's so tedious, especially since the cannon doesn't shoot straight, like the ones in Icy Peak.

That Nancy challenge was annoying, especially the music that played in the background.

I agree with your opinion on the cat witches - dosen't help that Sgt. Byrd is kind of clunky and hard to control, in my opinion.

Good observation on Tara, never realized that. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me