Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Rookie to Ring of Heroes
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#1 Posted: 08:09:26 07/05/2020 | Topic Creator
After 3 long years without Skylanders, I have decided to download Ring of Heroes to get back into the franchise. Got some questions:
1. What do you think of the Game?
2. Is every Skylander, including villains, in the game?
3. Is it easy to get/buy Skylanders? And on that, can I use the portal of power to beam Skylanders in (kind of like Lost Islands)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 13:22:49 07/05/2020
1 - Good until you finish story mode on Easy and some Normal, then not. Back then, there was plenty of PVP content to make advancing past that mode fun, but that's no longer the case.
2 - Nope. It has the biggest roster out of all mobile spinoffs, but doesn't have everyone.
3 - No Portal, they didn't want to rerelease the bluetooth portal to justify such. And getting Skylanders above Rare is very difficult nowadays because there are no events to get them anymore, back then I got a whole roster minus Blastermind just through them.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Flaccid Hot Dog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3362
#3 Posted: 20:38:49 19/08/2020
BiFrost is a jaded old downer around here. Welcome and enjoy the game. I am!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 21:50:57 19/08/2020
Quote: Flaccid Hot Dog
BiFrost is a jaded old downer around here. Welcome and enjoy the game. I am!

I just answered the questions accordingly man there's no opinions when I say "the PVP is empty" and "there's no events, at all, until the reboot". Just being a Skylanders fan has a way of stomping out hope.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:51:31 19/08/2020 by Bifrost
Flaccid Hot Dog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3362
#5 Posted: 00:15:07 22/08/2020
Like the "stomping out hope" part. Going to use that. You do make valid points about the eventless PVP. That is for sure.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#6 Posted: 20:44:42 12/11/2020
I just finally jumped in a couple months ago. I'm enjoying it. My to is to pick your best, and focus all your efforts on those few characters, preferably 5 star ones, because you don't get a lot of opportunities to power up and upgrade abilities.
---
Any last wishes?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me