Page 1 of 1
Spyro Yarns
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#1 Posted: 23:23:54 02/05/2020 | Topic Creator
I haven't post here in like half a year, so I'm gonnae NEEDLE some spyro related yarns in your ear.

Am I going insane or is there obviously a cut 4th homeworld in Spyro 2? Like I feel like I'm goin full corkboard with this **** lmao. Heres why I think that:
-3 worlds is really short compared to the other two (ETDF had 1 so eeeeh what do i know)
-The fakeout doesn't work after 2 worlds because things come in threes. It'd have been more believable if it was after 3, then the 4th world being Winter Tundra (which is the best level in the trilogy fite me rite now son)
-The worlds are named after seasons, which there is 4 of, so the cut one would have been named "Spring ???" maybe Spring Fields? Spring Swamp? Spring ****hole? (The UK) we may never know...
-Summer Forest and Winter Tundra are comparable in length but Auttumnum Plains which is definitely spelt right is like a million ****ing stages. Like holy MOLY. I have to keep the censor on its toes ya see.
-The B I G one to me is Speedways. Literally EVERY SINGLE HOMEWORLD IN THE ENTIRE SERIES has 1, SINGULAR, Speedway, but Otum Planes has 2. I really think that the scrapped "Spring Superconducting Semitransparent Steroidogenesis" would have used this Speedway and the rest of the Aughtoumge Pleins levels. They likely cut this world because of the required cutscenes, and bosses needed to make it fit. Which leads into my last point...
-In the final boss Riptootoot gets on a big ol bird and then burns to death lmfao get dunked. I think the bird was probably a scrapped third Ripto Rambuctious Radical Ravers team member, he'd fit too, not being too similar to Grush and Culp. And the robot he rides earlier in the fight is based off of one of them, what do you call the green one I always get their names mixed up.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I think the series is dead again. Kinda bummer news but let me explain: Going off of PS4 sales alone, the Crash trilogy has sold in around 14 million copies. thats alot right. thats over three years. 2018, Spyro hits, and the Actiboyz are fishin for another JACKPOT. In 2 years ON PS4 ALONE the Spyro trilogy did 3,900,000. Thats pretty ****ing good, but still, its not even CLOSE to N.Sane. Now lets compare it to CTR. On PS4 alone, CTR has done 4,700,000 in LESS than a year. We can assume Reignited was not cheap to make, due to Sanzaru's rushed involvment, and the 3 month delay. Combine this with the fact that all signs point towards another Crash game this year, and a new mobile game is coming for Crash, it seems like Spyro might be getting... as we say in the business... ****ed. I hope not, I love spyro.

and NOW A YARN to end all YARNS:

I'm playing Reignited again and realising its probably one of my favourite games ever. Im polishing off my second 112% save, and I'm playing Spyro 1 HD for the third time lmao. I love this game so much, and I hope theres more Spyro to come.

also i haven't posted this yet but if theres still a censor here imagine a gif of a very angry little man and that would be me rn if there is

cheers.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#2 Posted: 11:56:47 03/05/2020
The shocking twist is that the Spring homeworld has been there the entire time, at one point in development Summer Forest was known as Sunny Spring Forest.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 13:33:06 03/05/2020
wh

Then why did they said they never planned it
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4 Posted: 17:28:01 03/05/2020
It's because Spyro's under-rated to Crash, and that's probably why Crash does so well. Plus, the fact that it was before Spyro and was a big break through at the time. And Sony seems to advertise it way more than the Spyro series.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#5 Posted: 18:43:38 03/05/2020
Quote: dark52
The shocking twist is that the Spring homeworld has been there the entire time, at one point in development Summer Forest was known as Sunny Spring Forest.

dark, you are a god

Quote: Bifrost
wh

Then why did they said they never planned it

maybe they knew ahead of time that they wouldn't be able to make four homeworlds? so they just didn't plan to create a separate spring homeworld, therefore combining spring and summer.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#6 Posted: 19:05:29 03/05/2020
I think that's why they made Sunrise Spring in Spyro 3.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#7 Posted: 12:44:32 05/05/2020 | Topic Creator
nah i doubt that, if it was called sunny spring my OCD would explode also lmao
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#8 Posted: 12:12:11 07/05/2020
Quote: Doggo144

I think the series is dead again. Kinda bummer news but let me explain: Going off of PS4 sales alone, the Crash trilogy has sold in around 14 million copies. thats alot right. thats over three years. 2018, Spyro hits, and the Actiboyz are fishin for another JACKPOT. In 2 years ON PS4 ALONE the Spyro trilogy did 3,900,000. Thats pretty ****ing good, but still, its not even CLOSE to N.Sane. Now lets compare it to CTR. On PS4 alone, CTR has done 4,700,000 in LESS than a year. We can assume Reignited was not cheap to make, due to Sanzaru's rushed involvment, and the 3 month delay. Combine this with the fact that all signs point towards another Crash game this year, and a new mobile game is coming for Crash, it seems like Spyro might be getting... as we say in the business... ****ed. I hope not, I love spyro.

dont forget that Spyro Reignited was released with only the first game on the disc complete, and then in 2019 it was released again with all 3 games on the disc. for activision to do something like that is telling me they care for spyro, even if it sold less.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me