Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone!
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#1 Posted: 01:19:50 12/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Hi everyone! I can’t believe it’s been almost two years since I’ve left the forums. Time really does fly by.

After leaving the franchise over a year ago, I’ve forgotten a lot about the franchise and why I really enjoyed it in the first place. About a few months back, I replayed imaginators on my channel “The KingdomWayFinder” and had lots of fun with it. While it’s still my least favourite, I definitely have a lot more respect for that game then I initially did.

I just recently remembered that I had an account on these forums and looking back gave me a lot of laughs. Was I really that much of a trouble maker back then?? Yikes! Sorry about that everyone! I know these forums haven’t been “super” active persay, but I was curious to see how everyone’s been doing and what you’ve all been up to! Going back to skylanders for the sake of memories is definitely a fun time. I’m even going to replay Trap Team soon.

Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say hi to you all!
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#2 Posted: 02:46:47 12/11/2019
hello! i dont think ive ever run into you, but its cool to see a new(ish) user
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3 Posted: 03:27:16 12/11/2019
I forget, were you the guy who didn't like Nintendo like, at all? Do you still feel that way?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#4 Posted: 04:41:03 12/11/2019
Hey! Nice to see some people are still on the forum! I'm just dropping by too smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#5 Posted: 11:29:21 12/11/2019
Welcome back! Nice to see some returning users; most of us lurk around Off-Topic by now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#6 Posted: 01:52:39 26/11/2019
Miss the golden days of this forum smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me