Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
why are ppl aways talking trash about it? [CLOSED]
elder volteer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1663
#1 Posted: 13:47:24 27/02/2009 | Topic Creator
why do ppl always talk trah about DotD? like everything new you could do they say sucks i mean lets make see you make a game and see how freakin awesome it is...i mean come on guys give them so cedit! when anyone says its good you haters out there say its a big pice of crap! your alway pointing out the imperfections well what about the good stuff like 2 player and playng as cynder to and flying! it may have sicked but atleast you dont have glid anymore!
---
Brawl!!! Friend meh!
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=31744&page=1#2003580
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:49 03/03/2009 by elder volteer
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#2 Posted: 22:40:20 27/02/2009
Quote: elder volteer
why do ppl always talk trah about DotD? like everything new you could do they say sucks i mean lets make see you make a game and see how freakin awesome it is...i mean come on guys give them so cedit! when anyone says its good you haters out there say its a big pice of crap! your alway pointing out the imperfections well what about the good stuff like 2 player and playng as cynder to and flying! it may have sicked but atleast you dont have glid anymore!

Agreed! It was awesome! Well, we all have different opinions. What's getting old is a certain member here doing it.
DarkSpyro58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1814
#3 Posted: 00:58:12 28/02/2009
People can complain all they want to, but the game was already made and they can't change it! I LOVE the game myself, but everything has room for improvements. Maybe give us items, more armor, or treasure to collect. But those are just improvements that would make the game better, but the game is still awesome and I wouldn't have change a thing in it! That's MY OPINION!!!
---
EVIL, and PROUD OF IT!!! I am Dark58!!!
Cynder girl Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#4 Posted: 01:25:16 28/02/2009
AMEN TO YOUZ ALL smilie but yeah i agree about some users complaining about it if they dont like the game sell it back and stop repeating you dont like it WE KNOW ALREADY GAWD i pesonally love it. it took a while of waitin and there could have been a few more improvements but i am satisfied
---
My spore account-- http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:49 28/02/2009 by Cynder girl
#5 Posted: 01:30:26 28/02/2009
Quote: Cynder girl
AMEN TO YOUZ ALL smilie but yeah i agree about some users complaining about it if they dont like the game sell it back and stop repeating you dont like it WE KNOW ALREADY GAWD i pesonally love it. it took a while of waitin and there could have been a few more improvements but i am satisfied

AGREED!!!
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 02:48:50 28/02/2009

Hey, I liked gliding! Flying killed the platforming aspect of the Spyro franchise and I'm a sucker for platforming games! ;~;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#7 Posted: 03:51:08 28/02/2009
Sheesh, it's all opinions, people. Everyone is entitled to them.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Fae Green Sparx Gems: 392
#8 Posted: 05:30:51 28/02/2009
Everyone has their own view on the game. I thought is was worth the buy, but nothing to complain if someone else doesn't.
---
I am such a Cynder fan. Yay!! smilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#9 Posted: 08:38:22 28/02/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
You have made your point, why keep on saying it over and over for about 5 years (points to ETD)? We get the point so why don't you just drop it? Complaining isn't gonna do anything so why act like 5 year olds and say "THIS GAME SUCKS" for 10 years? Is it really worth it? Its only gonna course fights. smilie
And yes, I can take other people's opinions. But its stupid to complane about this game for about 5 years. Just THINK, what is all this gonna do? Make the game better? NOPE, its just gonna course fights.

Oh, and you people SAY 'we have our on opinions' but you can't seem to take people's opinions when they say "DOTD RULES!!!!!!" smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#10 Posted: 13:09:59 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
i like the game im just mad when everyone has to repeat that the game sucks or is dumb..... and then they are saying that it is the worst game on the world. wow think about allllllllllllllllll the games in the world and your realy saying that it's the worst.
---
Brawl!!! Friend meh!
Cynder girl Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#11 Posted: 22:34:14 28/02/2009
You have made your point, why keep on saying it over and over for about 5 years (points to ETD)? We get the point so why don't you just drop it? Complaining isn't gonna do anything so why act like 5 year olds and say "THIS GAME SUCKS" for 10 years? Is it really worth it? Its only gonna course fights. smilie
And yes, I can take other people's opinions. But its stupid to complane about this game for about 5 years. Just THINK, what is all this gonna do? Make the game better? NOPE, its just gonna course fights.

Oh, and you people SAY 'we have our on opinions' but you can't seem to take people's opinions when they say "DOTD RULES!!!!!!" smilie

i know them they are the ones who call other peopl immature
---
My spore account-- http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#12 Posted: 23:50:47 28/02/2009

Agreed... Also, yes it is fair enough that everyone has there own opinion but then you have to go on and on about how much you hated it and how glad you were when you sent it back to the store and everything and sometimes I'm like... Yeah... We get the point, you hate the game ok but we kinda already knew that.
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#13 Posted: 03:22:45 01/03/2009
I totally loved DOTD. smilie
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#14 Posted: 00:15:10 02/03/2009
I thought the game was good, but they can improve it some more, and constantly saying it is bad is really starting to get on my nerves....
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#15 Posted: 13:39:47 02/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowDragon91
I thought the game was good, but they can improve it some more, and constantly saying it is bad is really starting to get on my nerves....

yeah same with me they keep saying "it's the worst game ever" and i do belive it could have some improvements but im tired of them always saying that its the worst game in the world
---
Brawl!!! Friend meh!
#16 Posted: 13:41:42 02/03/2009

yeah same with me they keep saying "it's the worst game ever" and i do belive it could have some improvements but im tired of them always saying that its the worst game in the world

Agreed. In my opinion, EVERY game can improve. No game is perfect! smilie
Thorne_168 Red Sparx Gems: 37
#17 Posted: 18:56:36 02/03/2009
I'm tired of it too. Dawn of the dragon is very good. However, I have noticed that after insomniac gave up making spyro games, people started saying that the games are bad.
#18 Posted: 20:42:34 02/03/2009
They really need to get over it......
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#19 Posted: 20:45:00 02/03/2009
They think that Spyro is annoying.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#20 Posted: 20:46:54 02/03/2009
Quote: Forgotten World
They think that Spyro is annoying.

How So?
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#21 Posted: 20:48:17 02/03/2009
My sister thinks that the Spyro games are annoying because he is so childish sometimes.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#22 Posted: 20:53:17 02/03/2009
Oh sorry....I was being an idiot.......
---
#23 Posted: 03:15:00 03/03/2009
Quote: wanderist

True! I can give a list of improvements to some games I've played, but I still like to play them if they are fun. Some people can just be too critical about games instead of enjoying them.
---
#24 Posted: 03:23:24 03/03/2009
Quote: DarkSpyro58
Quote: wanderist

True! I can give a list of improvements to some games I've played, but I still like to play them if they are fun. Some people can just be too critical about games instead of enjoying them.

You're correct on that....
---
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#25 Posted: 13:06:01 03/03/2009
I cant believe that theres finally a flying spyro game and ppl dont like it.... -.-
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
#26 Posted: 02:18:48 04/03/2009
The control scheme could've used some more time in development. DAMN YOU CORPORATE AMERICA FOR RUSHING EVERYTHING! *brick'd* ;~;
---
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#27 Posted: 17:08:19 04/03/2009
Oh so I'm immature for seeing through all the hype and realising this game is just a glorified pile of crap?

You claim that "we all have our own opinions" yet you don't accept anyone's who has anything at all negative to say about this game. So touchy. And you never have any real points to back yourselves up, just "oh leev us alone da game is the best n nuff said"

Why is everyone dissing Enter the Dragonfly, huh? You might say it sucks, but to others they will like it. I don't care if you worship this game or not, but my opinion: it sucks. And I'm not dissing anyone, the people who made this game also made my favorite game of all time. But I'm not going to lie and say this game is the best in the Spyro series, as that is a matter of opinion and an insult to the other games which are miles better than this.
It's just overrated like hell, it's like most of you have been brainwashed or something. Don't attack me with caps lock and repeated exclamation marks, as I know that's your favorite method of responding to people who disagree with your opinions.
#28 Posted: 17:57:32 04/03/2009
Quote: dingodile555
Oh so I'm immature for seeing through all the hype and realising this game is just a glorified pile of crap?

You claim that "we all have our own opinions" yet you don't accept anyone's who has anything at all negative to say about this game. So touchy. And you never have any real points to back yourselves up, just "oh leev us alone da game is the best n nuff said"

Why is everyone dissing Enter the Dragonfly, huh? You might say it sucks, but to others they will like it. I don't care if you worship this game or not, but my opinion: it sucks. And I'm not dissing anyone, the people who made this game also made my favorite game of all time. But I'm not going to lie and say this game is the best in the Spyro series, as that is a matter of opinion and an insult to the other games which are miles better than this.
It's just overrated like hell, it's like most of you have been brainwashed or something. Don't attack me with caps lock and repeated exclamation marks, as I know that's your favorite method of responding to people who disagree with your opinions.

Who is saying your immature? And your right about Enter The Dragonfly. And everybody does have their own opinion. But nobody here has been brainwashed just for liking DOTD.
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#29 Posted: 23:53:19 05/03/2009
Well everybody has their own different opinions about it. Its not illigal to say something bad about a game, but they should not talk about it bad all of the time.
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#30 Posted: 23:57:04 05/03/2009
Quote: dragonlover11
Well everybody has their own different opinions about it. Its not illigal to say something bad about a game, but they should not talk about it bad all of the time.

DING! DING! DING! YOU'RE CORRECT! WE HAVE A WINNER!
---
#31 Posted: 03:18:10 06/03/2009
Anybody want to petition for skill points in the next Spyro game? And I mean REAL skill points, no those crappy X-Box Live Achievements. ^.^b
---
#32 Posted: 03:21:02 06/03/2009
Quote: HIR
Anybody want to petition for skill points in the next Spyro game? And I mean REAL skill points, no those crappy X-Box Live Achievements. ^.^b

ME! smilie
---
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#33 Posted: 07:48:16 06/03/2009

Yep smilie
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
#34 Posted: 18:23:06 15/03/2009 | Topic Creator

It's how you talk about that pisses me off. Really a a pice of crap. God your just like shrazer......
---
Brawl!!! Friend meh!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#35 Posted: 19:22:30 15/03/2009

It's how you talk about that pisses me off. Really a a pice of crap. God your just like shrazer......

Heh...

Dingodile=Shrazer Wanabe!

XD
#36 Posted: 21:37:37 15/03/2009
Quote: DarkSpyro58

ME! :D

Yayz, I'm not alone! ^_^
---
#37 Posted: 21:57:55 15/03/2009
Enter the Dragonfly sucked because it's loading time is slow, glitchy, frustrating to complete (At least on my friend's copy on my PS2). Also, people who claim that "originals are better" can run into a corner and cry because the originals are GONE.

My opinion. smilie
#38 Posted: 23:40:04 15/03/2009
Whatever... I just want the return of Skill Points. They were a fun little way to add challenge to Spyro games. <.<
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#39 Posted: 23:49:00 15/03/2009
Lemme just say something for everyone who can't get over people like myself and Dingodile: WE DON'T LIKE DOTD FOR OUR REASONS, IT IS OUR OPINION. GET OVER IT!

I could RANT so much about it, but I already have many, many times.
#40 Posted: 00:35:46 16/03/2009
Whatever... I just want the return of Skill Points. They were a fun little way to add challenge to Spyro games. <.<

Agreed! Another challenge they can give players is having to find certain kinds of Items; like Treasure, Armors, and extra gallery items. But I want them to make the items harder to find!

I really want to know why they didn't use the other armors that are in the gallery! Some of them were cool looking.
---
#41 Posted: 01:11:50 16/03/2009
Oh! I know, how about an extra mode or something? Maybe they can add certain limitations or new rules to the standard gameplay to make things a little more challenging. <.<;
---
#42 Posted: 01:14:30 16/03/2009
Oh! I know, how about an extra mode or something? Maybe they can add certain limitations or new rules to the standard gameplay to make things a little more challenging. <.<;

Briliant! That would be so COOL!
---
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#43 Posted: 23:19:46 16/03/2009
people trash talk about it cuz they are 21-century Spyro haters.....
the new Spyro design and voice TOTALy fits together in the next-gen games
#44 Posted: 06:05:01 17/03/2009
It is there opinion. I just hate it when people go "DOTD WASN'T THE WORST GAME!!!!!!! IT WAS DA BEST GAME EVA!!! ****** YOU FOR NOT LIKEING IT YOU SPYRO HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 smiliesmiliesmilie" Its stupid to say that when they are just giving out there opinions. If you don't like what they are saying, eather stop reading there comment or just ignore everything they said and never go back to that topic. Its as simple as saying the alpha bet. If you can't do that, if you have to yell at someone and use caps lock and lots off angry smiles and stuff just because this other person is giving out there own opinion, then you must be seven years old. If your not seven, then quit acting like one, troll! smilie BUT, I don't like it when the mature people (who don't like DOTD) say they hate it about 13 times over and over and make about 5 topics saying that they don't like it. We already know that you don't like it and it makes most off ours anoyed. Oh, and I don't like the fact that if we say that a game you don't like sucks, you get all angry and fight with them, yet you say "we have our own opinions".
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#45 Posted: 13:23:03 17/03/2009
The reason DotD bashers exist because they aim to piss us off because they are so sad missing the original dead Spyro.

(I hate to be mean, but hell I'm pissed off! >( Grrr...)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:28:09 17/03/2009 by Doppel
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#46 Posted: 23:30:00 17/03/2009
Quote: Doppel
The reason DotD bashers exist because they aim to piss us off because they are so sad missing the original dead Spyro.

No, it's because we simply don't LIKE DotD. I HATED the original series, especially with the horrible graphics. ETD, AHT, ANB, and TEN fit my taste.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:04:53 21/03/2009 by Shrazer320
#47 Posted: 07:52:43 18/03/2009
I love DOTD. The only games I abselotly hate are TEN and ANB. But I don't see them going back to the originals, seeing as they only care about the money... .__. And Doppel, we have our own opinions, we don't have to love TLOS, oh, and you don't know if the original Spyro is dead or not, who nose? They might go back to it (HOPEFULY!!! My god, ANB and TEN was full off button mashing and nothing else! T.T).

P.S: If you respond to this post, then that means that your not taking my opinion. ~,~ I'm p!eced off at the moment because lots off kids have harrasted me at school today (and I don't know why...)....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#48 Posted: 18:59:16 18/03/2009
I don't think the originals will eve come back. Their not good enough for kids nowadays.
#49 Posted: 21:12:16 18/03/2009
I'm thinking they are going to make a New Spyro or a Hybrid between the two, but I have not found any info on it yet. I'll be sure to tell ya'll when I do find some info.
---
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#50 Posted: 00:37:21 19/03/2009
Quote: Doppel

No it's not. I'm not such a big fan of the original series. I just know that Dawn of the Dragon is a mediocre-at-best game.

Also you are a pussycat, blocking me because I dissed your game.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me