Page 1 of 1
Does anyone else think this? [CLOSED]
spyroiac Green Sparx Gems: 196
#1 Posted: 10:46:59 16/07/2007 | Topic Creator
Others may disagree, but I think that Enter the Dragonfly was only made to "satisfy" the people like me who have been playing the original Spyro most of their lives. Like, there's alot of stuff in it that's alot like the original games, and then poof, when A Hero's Tail comes out stuff like, the circle button and square button swap operations. WTF? then it just seems to go downhill from there. Do you agree?
---
SpyroxElora pwns.
Along with HunterxBianca. ♥
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#2 Posted: 13:58:30 05/09/2007
Meh, when I first heard about Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly in an issue of Playstation Max, I was like great another Spyro game can't wait etc etc. I think at the time I didn't know Insomniac Games were not making it, so I didn't really know until I read more about the game. I got the game in late 2002 from Sainsburys, and I was looking forward to playing it, but as the game loaded, it just kept loading....................and loading and never worked lol. I told my Mum it didn't work, so I needed a fresh copy and I got one. After I began to play it, I was like, man this is not very good, everything is pretty slow pace when I'll rather see it at a better frame rate. Very disapointing game, even though the graphics were the best!
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#3 Posted: 20:19:30 05/09/2007
Yeah. The loading, the really slow gameplay and the glitches were the worst! I was like " How could they do this to Spyro!?" coz Spyro was just perfect until this game and then everything just went pearshaped. *sigh* I miss how it used to be when Insomniac Games made Spyro...
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Last edited at 20:19:48 05/09/2007 by Pyro girl
Spyro pro 2 Red Sparx Gems: 42
#4 Posted: 20:20:23 05/09/2007
I liked the classic ones better what next there going to like have them for PS3
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#5 Posted: 23:17:30 05/09/2007
I don't, I hate it,

Lack of Fun and imagination.
Lives, so damn old, gotta be chucked.
Loading Time
one dumb breath, B-U-B-B-L-E-S
GLITCHES
hard to control.
Need---Double---jump---... *dies*
Hover is soooooooo old and dorky. COME ON PEOPLE!

This game was made by drunk moneys.

1-2-3-5-6 are my faves.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#6 Posted: 12:03:38 09/09/2007
Quote: redthedragon
Need---Double---jump---... *dies*

This game was made by drunk moneys.

The double jump only appears in AHT and ANB, so how is it any different from the classics.

Though I like the part about the drunk monkeys.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#7 Posted: 20:32:27 09/09/2007
I FUNNY LONG TIME! *screams*
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#8 Posted: 20:47:08 19/09/2007
I kinda like it. I mean, it is similar to the first 3, but I like it. Its really fun, its colorful, pretty, and AWESOME GRAPHICS!!! and they have more Space cows!!!!! (cuz there were space cows in that speedway in Midday gardens in the Hunter level thing) lol And there's talking pigs!!!! w00t!!! lol I think even tho its kinda hard sometimes and boring sometimes, I still like it and think its fun. I used to have it, but I don't have it anymore (long story, but can't say because of personal reasons, and no it wasn't taken away because I was grounded or something like that. but can't explain it). But I want to get it again soon. I can't wait!!!! EEEEE!!!!

~Grace~ smilie ^>^ tee hee
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#9 Posted: 15:39:52 21/09/2007
well, i like the game. it's just the loading screens are just so dang long! i can fit the entire doctor who theme song in there. and trust me, i sang it the last time i did it and now it's a habit! lol
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#10 Posted: 02:01:38 22/09/2007
Quote: Spyrofan12345
I kinda like it. I mean, it is similar to the first 3, but I like it. Its really fun, its colorful, pretty, and AWESOME GRAPHICS!!! and they have more Space cows!!!!! (cuz there were space cows in that speedway in Midday gardens in the Hunter level thing) lol And there's talking pigs!!!! w00t!!! lol I think even tho its kinda hard sometimes and boring sometimes, I still like it and think its fun. I used to have it, but I don't have it anymore (long story, but can't say because of personal reasons, and no it wasn't taken away because I was grounded or something like that. but can't explain it). But I want to get it again soon. I can't wait!!!! EEEEE!!!!

~Grace~ smilie ^>^ tee hee

No offence but it is very boring.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#11 Posted: 21:42:34 27/10/2007
the only good thing is the purty graphics, and i got soooooooo bored w/ the darn thing that i did the swim in the air glitch just to briten things up. smilie
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#12 Posted: 17:22:51 28/10/2007
It is true, the game is 95% glitchy everywhere. Although the game did have the best graphics and music. I loved the graphics for Monkey Monastery and the music for Luau Island!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#13 Posted: 11:37:53 29/10/2007
luau island had some awesome music
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#14 Posted: 00:11:39 31/10/2007
I thought that the music there was annoying.
LadyVader Red Sparx Gems: 22
#15 Posted: 22:20:08 04/11/2007
Insomniac Games was Spyro. The sold the rights and it's gone down hill since. I wish they hadn't have dropped it for Ratchet and Clank.
Universal has pretty much ruined Spyro with their glitchy games and repetative plots. Now I only buy them because they are Spyro games and I want to support the little purple dragon.
*sigh*
Imagine where Spyro could have gone if Insomniac hadn't have dropped the franchise...
---
smilie: For the record, Sparx, some pretty weird stuff does come out of that little mouth of yours.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me