Page 1 of 1
Spyro 3 Glitches Thread
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#1 Posted: 18:55:07 26/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Post any glitches you've found here. I found a couple, but I'll add any you lot find to the list:

1. A random Rhynoc in Sunny Villa gave me a Gem twice, leaving my game total at 20002/15000 Gems.

2. The Rhynoc skating race in Lost Fleet totally broke, after finishing Lap 3, it loaded out the Rhynocs, and despite me being in 1st place, made me do another lap, and put me in last place.

3. One time Sgt. Byrd started to clip over the ground once during dialouge.

4. I had to redo the Enchanted Towers Freestyle Contest for no reason.

5. Midnight Mountain, despite having 6 Eggs, is listed as 6/5 Eggs for me, putting it as 111% on the guidebook.

6. The framerate slowing to a crawl if you lose the Lost Fleet skateboarding game too many times.

That's all for me. How about you people? (I'm sure Bolt will have some good posts!)
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:34:25 26/07/2019 by Doggo144
#2 Posted: 19:33:02 26/07/2019 | Topic Creator
****, yes I had that one too! I'll add it here. Thanks!
---
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#3 Posted: 20:54:37 26/07/2019
I had to redo Farley's mission like twice because his AI repeatedly stopped working. I pretty much always had to do those types of challenges multiple times in my initial playthrough because the AI always broke. Even in Agent 9's world, the Professor outright didn't spawn one time. I also got the Lost Fleet lag glitch.

Last time I played the game a gem was completely invisible too, but thankfully closing the game and opening it again made it spawn in.

Quote: Doggo144
5. Midnight Mountain, despite having 6 Eggs, is listed as 6/5 Eggs for me, putting it as 111% on the guidebook.

I think that's how it was in the original too, so that might not be a glitch. I'm not 100% positive though.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 22:50:17 26/07/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75
(I've played through Reignited Year of The Dragon to 117% twice, btw)

I would have as well if the game didn't ****ing glitch out on me. The first playthrough I got to 116% because of bloody glitches. :T

- Screwed up camera with Sgt. Byrd whenever he gets too close to the ceiling. vThe underground caves in his base were a nightmare because of this.

- Missing 20 gems in the submarine mini game in Super Bonous Rounds. **** me. Couldn't finish the game because of this.

- Second playthrough, the gems and egg I got when I chased down Moneybags in Midnight Mountain didn't count in my total for some reason, so I could never get into Super Bonus Round.

- 704/700 gems in Dino Mines somehow??

- Lost Fleet skateboard glitch that everyone seems to get.

- Related to this, but the invincibility powerup went super weird for me after this happened. It would last an extended amount of time and the warning would continuously beep at me. I never knew when it was going to end because it was always running out, even when it wasn't?

- Yeti skateboard race is a ****ing glitchy mess lol. I swear the skateboard has no collision detection. It's cool that you can skate up walls though, I must admit.

- Professor didn't spawn in Agent 9's Lab (same as Clank)

- Also same as Clank, I'm pretty sure I remember having to redo the Farley mission because he just wouldn't collect the ball for me at one point.

There's probably waaaaaay more that I encountered that I've forgotten about because I haven't played the game in months. I haven't had the time, and the game pissed me off so I can't be bothered playing through it a third time at this point LOL
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#5 Posted: 23:43:38 26/07/2019 | Topic Creator
I got really really lucky, I actually got all 3 Platinum trophies for Reignited earlier today. I hope that when this game goes full multiplatform, they'll patch YOTD, and maybe even let us see behind the door in Artisans homeworld. I feel super bad for you Bolt, it must suck to get ****ed over that hard by a game you like.
---
#6 Posted: 23:51:32 26/07/2019
Quote: Doggo144
I got really really lucky, I actually got all 3 Platinum trophies for Reignited earlier today. I hope that when this game goes full multiplatform, they'll patch YOTD, and maybe even let us see behind the door in Artisans homeworld. I feel super bad for you Bolt, it must suck to get ****ed over that hard by a game you like.

Thank you! It's okay! I'm going to wait for a patch or the switch version and play it again then. :)
Hopefully less glitches that way!

But yeah, waiting on some sweet DLC, TfB. Crash got Future Tense a year after the initial game's release, right?? Will we get something in November? :o

Good job on platinuming all the games though omg
---
I draw stuff.
#7 Posted: 10:54:13 27/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Thanks, it wasn't too hard, though this is my first time playing Spyro 2 and 3, so that was really fun! I really wanna play Spyro 2 again...
---
#8 Posted: 19:15:17 27/07/2019
Oh cool! Glad you enjoyed them haha! Spyro 2 is great. But I still encountered my fair share of glitches in the one too. ;p
---
I draw stuff.
#9 Posted: 20:27:33 27/07/2019 | Topic Creator
I was ****ing about in a new save in Spyro 1 earlier and one the Gems in Dark Hollow didn't spawn. So that was fun. I might play Season Of Ice next.
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#10 Posted: 00:03:19 28/07/2019
Off the top of my head:

-Farley's AI is very prone to completely breaking, requiring a reset.

-Egg thieves can stray from their scripted path and get stuck in place. This seems to be a side effect of the supercharge's ability to gain momentum in this version of the game, which it didn't in the original Spyro 3, and can cause the thief AI to get really confused. Overall breaks the egg thieves and even if that doesn't happen, you'll catch them VERY quickly.

-The "whack-a-mole" mission with Bentley can potentially break and stop counting the mole counter up, forcing you to reset.

-Sheila can sometimes get stuck on things while ground pounding. She usually breaks free on her own though after a few seconds.

Those are just a few Spyro 3 Reignited bugs off the top of my head, although I experienced/saw these before the Motion Blur/Subtitles patch, which did come with bug fixes, so some of these could already be fixed.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#11 Posted: 20:33:35 01/11/2019
[User Posted Image]

something went on with the lighting which was funky
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#12 Posted: 08:47:28 26/01/2020
got vored and it soft locked the game smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me