Page 1 of 1
Screw this game
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 21:08:22 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I "completed" the trilogy within a week it came out, but I had a glitch in the submarine bonus level in super bonus round where I had 19 missing gems, so I could never confront the sorceress. So guess what I had to do? Restart the whole trilogy again because I wanted to 100% complete the whole thing.
Well I was sick with it and just now I finished the main part of the third game for the second time after replaying the whole trilogy again, just stole all my things back from Monebags .... and apparently I'm missing an egg and 2000 gems. I checked the guidebook and everything is 100% complete. **** this game I'm sick of it. I've only encountered these problems in the third game. Screw you sanzaru. Screw you.
They are determined to never let me finish this trilogy 100%. I never want to touch it again lol.

im throwing a massive tantrum reeeeeee
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 21:32:26 23/02/2019
You have Activision to thank for that.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 23:11:01 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I know I'm just very angry lol. Not playing it till the patch comes out.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#4 Posted: 23:13:07 23/02/2019
Honestly I can't believe they ****ed up on Spyro 3 again. Obviously they didn't learn from when Insomniac were made to rush it, causing glitches and missing levels...I'd rather have waited till now, or even later this year, for a perfect game smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#5 Posted: 17:21:07 24/02/2019
That’s quite the glitch! I never ran into anything that bad during my play through!!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me