Page 1 of 1
Your Top 10 Favourite Dragon Elders
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 00:00:29 21/12/2018 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Bruno
My amphibian boy! His colour scheme is just so good! The greys and yellows really go so well together, and the yellow rings on his back look amazing. He reminds me a little of a frog or salamander and I think that's why I love him so much. His face design is really good to me as well, and his slitted pupils. Especially love his long eye brows and cheek frills!

[User Posted Image]
Asher
Old man dragon! His design is so simple but I think it's so effective. Love how he's old but still buff, and GOSH I love his beard! His beard is my favourite part about his whole design, it just looks so so good. His walking stick and spectacles are cute too.

[User Posted Image]
Todor
What a unique dragon design! I was taken aback by him at first because he was just so different to all the other dragons I'd seen so far. I think it's his big eyes, and I just think that's so neat. I love him because of how different he is to all the other dragons. And archers are always awesome. I love how he's rugged up and wearing all that fur. His horns are really cool too. Looks like a deer!

[User Posted Image]
Trondo
Loved him as soon as he was showed off at SDCC. His spines/crests/whatever are so cool, they look like dreads and I hecking love it. His face shape is really awesome too, and gosh I love his attire. His scars, his protruding teeth, his headband!! I even love the shape of his horns! This guy is just awesome.

[User Posted Image]
Copano
Oh god he looks like a cuddly teddy bear! His face is adorable and he just looks so cute. Love the sleepy bedtime motif too. Look at his cup of tea!! Aaaaaa this guy is the most adorable dragon in the whole game. His toe beans ... his scarf ... his starry wing!! A good soft boy!!

[User Posted Image]
Lyle
This guy has also been a favourite of mine from the very beginning! He is a big boy!! His plated scales look so great, complimenting his wings and tail. Wait, are they feathers? I don't know, I just know I love how they're placed on his shoulders, knees and jawline. Also his horns are really cool. An odd why to face but they look so great!

[User Posted Image]
Conan
Ooohhhh his horns are really awesome. Love how they're crooked and zigzagy, and he's got a little horn moustache too! His scales look really really nice, and his helmet, shields and lance look so so good. And I love his fluffy grey eyebrows. He is just a very polite boy and I love him.

[User Posted Image]
Thor
CERAMICIST DRAGON!!! That's prob the main reason why I love him so much! LOOK AT HIS MESSY HANDS AND APRON! And I love his ears and how he's platted them! And he looks like a goat too, he's such a cute old man. His pots are great and I love him.

[User Posted Image]
Zantor
I love this guy's card tricks! That was the thing that stuck out to me! Using slight of hand with real magic, that's just awesome. And I've always had a thing for magicians and people who do card tricks. His attire is really lovely too, I adore his huge wizard hat and his cloak.

[User Posted Image]
Kasiya
I don't know what it is about this boy ... but I just absolutely love him. Maybe it's the pink scales, the black marks, the awesome glowing horns ... I don't know! I love his little gloves and his fat aqua tummy with the potion resting on it. And especially his protruding teeth and slitted eyes! He's just an awesome boy and I love him!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#2 Posted: 19:52:35 21/12/2018
Not really in strict order, but here we go.

Gavin/Lindar
I'm a sucker for blue and yellow dragons.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Cedric.
It's so cute that's he's more interested in his book than he is Spyro.
[User Posted Image]

Deblin.
An artist. Also buff. Basically my life goals wrapped into one dragon.
[User Posted Image]

Titan
That chin, tho.
[User Posted Image]

Zander
Crystal wings are a unique idea.
[User Posted Image]

Asher
Yes! I agree Asher is cool! Love his face.
[User Posted Image]

Bubba.
Come on, that promo stuff they did with him really made me like his design.
[User Posted Image]

Lutalo.
Love his buff OG design, but he looks like a quintessential Dreamweaver in RT.
[User Posted Image]

Gunnar.
His teeth make me think he's supposed to be making fun of angsty destiny OCs, which is honestly quite funny to me.
[User Posted Image]

Lateef.
His design reminds me of Tomas's AHT design. Makes me think of what a Dreamweaver should look like. Wish my boy Obasi had gotten a similar treatment.
[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#3 Posted: 07:37:43 23/12/2018
I'm sure I've forgotten some but here we go, these are my faves, this is kinda a countdown with number 1 being my VERY favorite :3

10. Tomas. He was a favorite as a kid cuz I thought his dialogue was funny, and I still really like him now, I love his new design and I love that he's some kinda musician/bard now!

[User Posted Image]

9. Halvor, he's just got a really cool design, and he delivers a line that for some reason was one of the most memorable for me as a kid lol

[User Posted Image]

8. Azizi, I think he's really cool and unique, I love the constellation wings and the idea of a blind dragon is so neat??

[User Posted Image]

7. Oswin, I thought he was cute and funny and I like the turban, and I'm glad the design used in the first promo for Nestor was repurposed because while I didn't like it for him, I did think it was cute.

[User Posted Image]

6. Todor, funny enough my reaction was almost identical to Bolt's, I was super put off by him at first and didn't love his design because I thought it was too weird, and then watching him in action made him grow on me. I think he's really cool looking and I love his wings especially.

[User Posted Image]

5. Mudada. Man, how can you not love this guy? He's so funny and sweet looking. He's just adorable, I wanna cuddle him, wtf.

[User Posted Image]

4. Zeke. PIG NOSE MAN.

[User Posted Image]

3. Lindar. I love how fluffy this guy looks and his weird steampunk aesthetic and the fact that everything that happens is basically his fault. He's funny and cute.

[User Posted Image]

2. RAGNAR, I remembered loving his colors in the original game, and in Reignited he stood out immediately, he's like a cute dad, he's all supportive and sweet and I love his purplish reddish colors and his design overall. I wish he'd adopt me.

[User Posted Image]

1. COSMOS!! I love his attitude and kinda arrogant feeling elegance, and he's got a really really cool design now. He's also just interesting to me lore-wise, I just wonder what kinda dragon it takes to be the leader of the Magic Crafters, yknow?

[User Posted Image]
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me