darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > How do I download the missing levels on spy road reignited
Page 1 of 1
How do I download the missing levels on spy road reignited
snow_white658 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6674
#1 Posted: 21:10:02 27/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Hi, wondering if someone could help me, I am a dedicated fan of Spyro and have been playing Spyro games for years and I still have my original ps2 and also my Original spyro games, but I bought my PS4 especially for the Spyro trilogy, but I don’t know how to download the extra levels needed on the disc, I did once see a download button but now I can’t find it! If anyone can help I would be so grateful as it’s so frustrating not being able to play game 2&3.please help if you can, many thanks in advance.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2 Posted: 21:20:32 27/11/2018
Hi!

I’ll try to help, but eveything downloaded pretty much automatically for me, so I don’t know how useful I might be.
First of all, be sure to check if the other two games (Ripto’s Rage! and Year of the Dragon) aren’t already installed: just go to the main menu of the game and select either of them, if no “requires downloadable content” tag appears then it means you already have all of them.
It confused me at first, but as soon as I pressed X on the second game’s menu it started immediately.

If not, try to look for your downloads in the PS4 menu under “Notifications”.
You might have skipped the installation mistaking it for an update.
You could also try to check in the Trophy list if the other two games’ appear as well.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#3 Posted: 21:51:27 27/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Hi,
Many thanks for your very quick reply, I will certainly try and give that a go.
#4 Posted: 21:55:37 27/11/2018
No problem!
Let me know if some of those advise helped. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#5 Posted: 22:49:11 27/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Thank you, I will,

Hi, again!
I think it may start downloading automatically as someone started “Ripto’s Rage” with the X button and it did say installing but I am worried because nothing happened in 10 hours so I stopped it, will I still be able to try and download it? it still says needs downloading in black, but not tried starting to download “Year of the Dragon” yet. Thanks a lot again for help.
#6 Posted: 23:30:58 27/11/2018
You may have a slow connection, don’t remember the precise size of the download but it isn’t light.

Try downloading both games anyway, if it lets you do it from the main menu, and check the Notifications to see if they are progressing or not.
10 hours sound like a lot for the sole Ripto’s Rage!, though, so there might be some other problems.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#7 Posted: 03:54:50 29/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Thanks a lot for your reply and help but at the moment I’m Still not up and running, I may look at trying to have a go at getting it through the internet, don’t know how its done but I definitely need to get it started, really can’t wait to get it going, I love all the games but especially “Ripto’s Rage” , I love that game so much, anyway, thanks a lot once again.
#8 Posted: 10:02:07 29/11/2018
No problem, really!
Everyone should get their chance to play Reignited, it’s truly amazing (and Ripto’s Rage! somehow still feels special)!

Hope you’ll manage to fix your problem soon, and if not, make sure to come back here so that others might be able to help you differently. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#9 Posted: 11:43:43 09/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that I have now finally got “Riptio’s Rage” and “Year of the Dragon” fully downloaded and up and running, I am really happy and enjoying them very much, many thanks for your replies.
#10 Posted: 12:52:02 09/12/2018
That’s great to hear!

No problem, enjoy these remakes as much as you can, they are awesome. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#11 Posted: 15:18:34 22/12/2018
This is probably the comfiest thread I've ever seen.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me