darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > whats the best way to level up in this game
Page 1 of 1
whats the best way to level up in this game
cookieeater Gold Sparx Gems: 2486
#1 Posted: 20:33:39 28/10/2018 | Topic Creator
title
---
my fursona is a hot dog
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2 Posted: 21:22:33 29/10/2018
If you only have Swap Force, then play the "Solo Survival Arena Mode, Angry Angry Plants" or anything similar to that over and over and over again. Equip a hat to give more more XP leveling points. I believe playing on hard or nightmare gives more in this game too. Honestly it's really slow, but it's what I done in this game.

For Trap Team I used the 100 stage Kaos challenge but it's a little slow as well.

Personally I used the Superchargers Kaos boss fight to quickly level up around 100 characters. I remember it taking beating him two times to max out any of them.

In Imaginators it's basically doing the arena thing over and over as well. I know it's super fast vs. SF or TT methods but I cannot recall if it's faster than Superchargers or not.

I wouldn't recommend trying to level up in SSA or Giants as it takes forever no matter what you do. You can spent over an hour to max a character out in those, when it can be done in about 10 minutes in Superchargers.
---
Stay Cool!
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#3 Posted: 14:56:59 30/10/2018
Quote: fairyland
If you only have Swap Force, then play the "Solo Survival Arena Mode, Angry Angry Plants" or anything similar to that over and over and over again. Equip a hat to give more more XP leveling points. I believe playing on hard or nightmare gives more in this game too. Honestly it's really slow, but it's what I done in this game.
I wouldn't recommend trying to level up in SSA or Giants as it takes forever no matter what you do. You can spent over an hour to max a character out in those, when it can be done in about 10 minutes in Superchargers.

Totally disagree. Playing the last level in SSA upgrades a "legacy Skylander" to level 10 in less than half an hour. In Giants it's indeed more difficult.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#4 Posted: 18:55:28 30/10/2018
Come to think of it, I got SSA after I got Giants, so I don't remember spending time leveling in SSA or finding a the best way to grind. I already had maxed out characters like Stealth Elf and Hex and breezed though the game.

Either way, I would never go to SSA today to level seeing as how in later games you can get 5 levels almost instantly by beating a few generic baddies on any stage.
---
Stay Cool!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me