darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Finding second hand Creation Crystals
Page 1 of 1
Finding second hand Creation Crystals
optimall Yellow Sparx Gems: 1377
#1 Posted: 10:59:18 21/05/2018 | Topic Creator
So EB Games and Gamestop will not trade in chests or Creation Crystals.
I was't too concerned at first because I remember the flood of used Trap Team traps you could get for next to nothing on ebay, but when I look for chests or creation crystals, they are in low supply or expensive as hell.

So my question is, do we know of other places where you can get creation crystals or chests on the cheap?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
---
Join me on line chat.
Search for line ID: skylanderschat
optimall Yellow Sparx Gems: 1377
#2 Posted: 11:00:31 21/05/2018 | Topic Creator
Oh, and I don't care if they are scrubbed or not. If anything I prefer them not scrubbed, I absolutely love seeing other peoples creations.
---
Join me on line chat.
Search for line ID: skylanderschat
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#3 Posted: 12:30:56 21/05/2018
CeX.

https://uk.webuy.com/
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#4 Posted: 17:34:03 21/05/2018
I know it doesn't help you, but I get mine from garage sales. People unload great stuff cheap at those, especially toys that are a couple years old.

You're in Australia, right? So probably some secondary auction site that is Aussie only, or whatever they have which is like Craigslist. Or thrift shops if they have those there. Probably have to end up buying collections to get the good ones which you seek.

Sadly it's sort of tough as everyone is looking for inventory to flip, so it's a matter of being early, visiting a lot of places and a ton of luck. There isn't any cool unknown place online where you can get stuff cheap sadly. If there was, people would be buying from there to flip on ebay. LOL!
---
Stay Cool!
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#5 Posted: 10:24:04 24/05/2018
Unlike traps I don't think there were as many crystals sold and people might be inclined to hold onto the ones they've got for a bit longer. I think over time you'll see them going to next to nothing on Gumtree but you might have to wait for a while. FB Marketplace is good too. Better I find than the dedicated FB Skylanders groups.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me