Page 1 of 1
Best Sensei realms?
nique Green Sparx Gems: 117
#1 Posted: 22:54:56 05/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Hello, i would like to add some length to the game, can someone please suggest me a couple of Sensei levels that are worth it?

Actually i own Life, Earth, Water and Tech Senseis, any suggestion for the others would be welcome (the longer the level, the better).

Many thanks for any help.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2 Posted: 00:39:20 06/03/2018
Light and Magic Elemental Realms are quite lenghty and moderately challenging.
The Dark one is cool too, albeit a bit shorter.

As a plus, I find Mysticat, Buckshot, Pain-Yatta, Aurora, Blaster-Tron, Hood Sickle and Starcast to be fun in their own regards. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:19:21 06/03/2018 by Drek95
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#3 Posted: 06:09:50 06/03/2018
That would leave Fire, Magic, Undead, Light, Dark, and Air. Air and Fire are rather boring, if interesting for their aesthetics. Undead is cool for it being different each time; it even requires two playthroughs to complete.

I think the last three--Light, Dark, and Magic--have the best aesthetics and puzzles of the bunch. As for length, Dark and Magic have the longest playtime.

I think you'd have the most fun with Blaster-Tron, Pain-Yatta, and Hood Sickle, as they are all very powerful and have rather unique playstyles. For the other elements, any of the Air Sensei's are excellent choices, while Flare Wolf is the most fun of the Fire. Pit Boss is a great Undead, while Wolfgang is a fearsome addition. You can't really go wrong with anyone you choose though, since there aren't really any weak Sensei's.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#4 Posted: 07:38:24 06/03/2018
Though I have numerous senseis of different types, I've not played many of them. The Life one is rather.... OK, about 20 minutes/half an hour long from what I remember, but the Tech one was woefully short and incredibly dull. If you are interested in either of those, I'd recommend the Thumpin' Wumpa Isles pack so you get a level stuffed with content. smilie
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#5 Posted: 08:35:50 06/03/2018
Definitely magic in my opinion. Challenging level.
nique Green Sparx Gems: 117
#6 Posted: 09:56:31 06/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the detailed answers (forgot to add that i already own Crash and Cortex). I think i'll go with Light and one between Magic and Dark.

One last suggestion please: Aurora or Blaster-Tron?

Many thanks.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 10:22:06 06/03/2018
Didn’t get to play around with Blaster-Tron as much as I wanted, yet, but while I do like Aurora and consider her extremely powerful I find her gameplay to be a bit basic.

Even straight out of the box, Blaster-Tron already seems much more fun.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#8 Posted: 16:26:04 06/03/2018
Life completely sucks and is utterly disappointing. Fire, Air and Tech are absolutely "meh" (unlocking the Candy set is an unnecessary extreme pain in the ass). Don't know about Light. Water and Undead are the best ones IMO (above all the latter, the only properly neat for farming). Magic and Dark are kinda nice, but not good enough. Earth is... ugh. Overall, most Sensei realms are lame and disappointing and have almost no replay value.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me