darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Getting excited. Giving the kids Imaginators for Christmas.
Page 1 of 1
Getting excited. Giving the kids Imaginators for Christmas.
pjc613 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#1 Posted: 10:58:49 23/12/2017 | Topic Creator
I've been slowly collecting characters that I've gotten cheap at yard sales or craigslist since May. The only ones I ended up buying in-box for full price were Pit Boss and Ro-Bow (and I was impatient with that one and could've waited a couple weeks to get it half off, but was worried that with the late release there'd be really limited stock. Oh well).

But, only two days until the big day, and the kids get bowled over by 31 characters and 10 creation crystals. Crazy. My little girl will just want to put Imaginators together and accessorize them, and I'll have to tell her that she actually needs to play to get all the parts to unlock. smilie It's going to be a battle to keep my oldest from just burning through the game as fast as possible. I don't quite know what the younger boy will like the most.

Should be fun.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#2 Posted: 15:35:19 23/12/2017
I'm getting Imaginators for Christmas too! Unfortunately though the extra characters I wanted are ridiculously expensive here so I probably won't get them (Starcast, Wild Storm, and Mysticat) smilie
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#3 Posted: 04:06:28 24/12/2017
Quote: pjc613
I've been slowly collecting characters that I've gotten cheap at yard sales or craigslist since May. The only ones I ended up buying in-box for full price were Pit Boss and Ro-Bow (and I was impatient with that one and could've waited a couple weeks to get it half off, but was worried that with the late release there'd be really limited stock. Oh well).

But, only two days until the big day, and the kids get bowled over by 31 characters and 10 creation crystals. Crazy. My little girl will just want to put Imaginators together and accessorize them, and I'll have to tell her that she actually needs to play to get all the parts to unlock. smilie It's going to be a battle to keep my oldest from just burning through the game as fast as possible. I don't quite know what the younger boy will like the most.

Should be fun.

Should be a blast. I'm sure the kids will love the game.
neomas77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#4 Posted: 19:34:33 24/12/2017
Don't know your region, but I've seen plenty of Mysitcat and Wild Storm at TRU or Target.
Imaginite chest packs and legendary crystals are only 50 cents until the end of the year.

Starcast little tough since he's from back in the beginning.
Gamestop had a few on black friday sale.

-M
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 15:04:01 26/12/2017
^ I'm in the U.K., where figures are either on dirt cheap clearance (I just ordered Flare Wolf and Bad Juju for £3.74 each!) or stupidly inflated on eBay (Cursed Tiki Temple for £40+, which could be worse but is out of my budget).
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me