Page 1 of 1
The VV charity Stream
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#1 Posted: 17:30:30 21/12/2017 | Topic Creator
A month ago I got to interact with Tuan from VV. He and another chick hosted a charity stream of them playing Nsane Trilogy. There were some things that were said in that stream that I have been pacing back and forth if I should share this out but y'know what? Despite the fact that I have lots of issues with Dark Spyro and with "some" users on here, I can't keep this away from everyone. Everyone here has a right to know. I've shared some of this info to a fellow friend a week ago, PM9351. You may know him as Ninja9351 either way let's begin. For one VV did more then TWI in imaginators think I explained it elsewhere but in a nutshell Tuan and a few others did some animations for the game. Two, Nsane didn't start development until September 2016. While that sounds crazy this was confirmed by Taun and a few others. Now the nitty gritty. So Tuan wasn't in the stream all the way through he had to go so someone else took his place can't remember the dudes name. Now he said a little too much then what he should've said. For one Nsane trilogy is the final VV game in the alchemy engine. He added a little more to this though. He said that there's a game (that he can't say the name of) that has been in development since near the end of 2015 that had to be reworked in unreal engine 4 that was ORIGINALLY intended to be in the alchemy engine. Now what is this game? Remaster? No. New IP? Could be might not be. Sky 7? Well. That's what I think it is imo. But I'll let you all decide on your own views but considering the fact that they still use their Skylanders 3D printing room.....well that's for another time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:31:17 21/12/2017 by SkyFan91
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 18:38:42 21/12/2017
I don't know how the devs feel like when you refer to one of them as "another chick", it's not like you know them personally to get so informal.

Either way, you just spouted some drama, and then some speculation THAT WE HAVE A THREAD FOR. So, what exactly did you even think we'd discuss?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:39:19 21/12/2017 by Bifrost
#3 Posted: 19:12:14 21/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
I don't know how the devs feel like when you refer to one of them as "another chick", it's not like you know them personally to get so informal.

Either way, you just spouted some drama, and then some speculation THAT WE HAVE A THREAD FOR. So, what exactly did you even think we'd discuss?

Uuuuuh what drama?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 19:35:36 21/12/2017
No need to bring up you have some issues with certain users, there's been like one new regular in the last few months.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5 Posted: 19:49:07 21/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
No need to bring up you have some issues with certain users, there's been like one new regular in the last few months.

Ooooooh that's what you meant ok then nvm
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#6 Posted: 22:17:10 21/12/2017
Interesting tidbit with the Unreal Engine game. I'm not fully expecting it to be Skylanders, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 01:11:01 22/12/2017
I have one questio, because this is not completely clear to me: is the game developed by V.V. or did they mentioned it just because of the Alchemy Engine?

If it is, the I guess it could be Skylanders or potentially the Spyro remakes.
I know TfB might be developing them, and that V.V. are not fans of the classic titles, but in the end they’ll do what Activsion tells them to.

If not, they could be talking about the MediEvil remake, which I’m pretty sure was confirmed to be using the Unreal Engine, or a completely new IP.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#8 Posted: 03:39:06 22/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drek95
I have one questio, because this is not completely clear to me: is the game developed by V.V. or did they mentioned it just because of the Alchemy Engine?

I know TfB might be developing them, and that V.V. are not fans of the classic titles, but in the end they’ll do what Activsion tells them to.

If not, they could be talking about the MediEvil remake, which I’m pretty sure was confirmed to be using the Unreal Engine, or a completely new IP.

The game is by VV. Also VV isn't doing the Medievil remaster. That has nothing to do with Activison.
Also, sorry for the late reply just finished watching The Last Jedi. : P
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 10:38:37 22/12/2017
Quote: SkyFan91
Quote: Drek95

The game is by VV. Also VV isn't doing the Medievil remaster. That has nothing to do with Activison.
Also, sorry for the late reply just finished watching The Last Jedi. : P

Got it, thanks.

So I guess it’s either Skylanders, a new IP or the Spyro remakes, evn though I sincerely hope it’s not the latter.
Would’t want them to be forced to work on something they aren’t passionate about.

Also, spoilered because completely off-topic:
wasn’t it awesome?
I loved how they took some serious risks with this one, it’s probably one of my favorite movies of the saga and definitely my favorite of the new era! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me