Page 1 of 1
Agent 9 glitch
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#1 Posted: 21:46:29 26/10/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm playing YOTD right now and I just freed Agent 9 (lord knows if it were up to me he'd rot in that cage >.> ) and after the cutscene, instead of going back to where I freed the monkey, Spyro arrived in Midnight Mountain in the rocket. ???????
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 07:47:48 28/10/2017
do you mean he exited out of the rocket or it did that thing where it's like

"NOW LOADING MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN"
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#3 Posted: 10:21:55 28/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
do you mean he exited out of the rocket or it did that thing where it's like

"NOW LOADING MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN"

he exited the rocket
---
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4 Posted: 11:25:19 28/10/2017
Pics or it didn't happen.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#5 Posted: 22:15:10 28/10/2017
If it didn't mess up the progress of your save file I say just ignore it but if it did??? I have no idea how to help.
Spock Green Sparx Gems: 115
#6 Posted: 19:26:36 05/06/2018
I'm afraid I'm clueless regarding the rocket exit but I believe it IS possible to let Agent 9 "rot in that cage".
CyrstalFissure has a series on Youtube in which he bypassed all instances of paying Moneybags including getting into the other character areas WITHOUT unlocking them.
Hehe, just had to put that out there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:13 05/06/2018 by Spock
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#7 Posted: 13:23:12 19/07/2018
If you went to Midnight Mountain, and that was the first thing you did (release Agent 9), then perhaps when the level went out of the cutscene, it just went back to your entrance. I know if you go to the world, and then promptly jump off the side of the level, it will show you coming out of the rocket again.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#8 Posted: 00:10:04 20/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spock
I'm afraid I'm clueless regarding the rocket exit but I believe it IS possible to let Agent 9 "rot in that cage".
CyrstalFissure has a series on Youtube in which he bypassed all instances of paying Moneybags including getting into the other character areas WITHOUT unlocking them.
Hehe, just had to put that out there.

oh damn, RIP Agent 9 smilie

Quote: SpyroxCynder
If you went to Midnight Mountain, and that was the first thing you did (release Agent 9), then perhaps when the level went out of the cutscene, it just went back to your entrance. I know if you go to the world, and then promptly jump off the side of the level, it will show you coming out of the rocket again.

I don't think the first thing I did was free him because I usually leave that as long as I can
---
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me